KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Exodus vs Blue Marvel

Exodus vs Blue Marvel
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Exodus vs Blue Marvel

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:55 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Blue Marvel

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:49 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Exodus.

Versatile as f*ck... he had a monster showing in X-Men Legacy and was known as a solid team wrecker before that.

Blue Marvel still needs to work hard to earn readers' respect.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Exodus

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Didn't Mags beat Exodus?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:26 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

When?

Magneto has one of the best psionic defenses in the whole Marvel Universe and different powerset from BM's, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incredibly good matchup, Blue Marvel has his antimatter team wrecking ability and Exodus is a bonafide team wrecker. I lean towards Exodus but it's close, very close.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Exodus but ONLY via TP. Classic Blue Marvel is stronger/faster/more durable/etc... Current Blue Marvel is fail and doesn't exist in my mind.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:06 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Exodus but ONLY via TP. Classic Blue Marvel is stronger/faster/more durable/etc... Current Blue Marvel is fail and doesn't exist in my mind.
Pretty much exactly as I see it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

1. That's being ignorant as fuck, my friend. Sure, TP is his greatest weapon, but Exodus makes an excellent use of his other powers - teleportation, teke, shields... even with Rachel blocking his mental abilities and Rogue weakening him, Kid Gladiator powerset was still not enough to handle him.

2. There is no such thing as "Classic" BM - he was forced down readers' throats like Sentry, with plenty of hyperbole bullshit statements. Take all of his appearances or none of them.

Anyway, Current BM still has one-shotted the Ultimate Hulk, so...

And afaik, Ult Hulk has actually fought quite evenly with Doc f*cking Green.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:12 PM
Pillow Biter

I think BM is settling into Elite Top Tier class alongside Gladiator, Surfer, Thor, etc.

So he's still big time. And power set matchups don't always matter that much. So I think if Exodus is below Mags (which one showing wouldn't necessarily prove, though) then he's likely below BM.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This forum is against ABC logic in general.

But if there's one example in which it *really* shouldn't be used, it's that BM > Magneto > Exodus thing stick out tongue

Again, Magneto is tailor-made to handle telepaths... and has a vast array of abilities, most of which BM can't replicate.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:56 PM
Pillow Biter

ABC logic is usually great for comics IMO. But sometimes TP is a power that end runs defenses, making ABC logic less useful. Still, on the whole, the comics don't let TPs run wild and defeat everyone.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:09 PM
Genii96

Exodus didn't really fight mags seriously tho,even calling him 'my Lord' several times,he wins this match imo,BTW, what's wrong with current BM? Has he gotten low showings?cuz I keep hearing of his shitty he is

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 08:36 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Hmmm. What are you talking about Zop? What was the poor showing that you seem to continue to bring up? The Blue Marvel that I've read about wrecks house with Exodus' face.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 12:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

was wondering the same thing. when did bm turn into a chump, or is this another classic case of a hero/villain suffering from zoppression...?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I thought something was going on with the Ultimate Hulk, the one that Blue marvel fought. Something was screwing with the Ultimates mind.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 02:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Exodus.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 03:20 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Stoic
Hmmm. What are you talking about Zop? What was the poor showing that you seem to continue to bring up? The Blue Marvel that I've read about wrecks house with Exodus' face.
Originally posted by leonidas
was wondering the same thing. when did bm turn into a chump, or is this another classic case of a hero/villain suffering from zoppression...?

He's not the brawler he used to be. They are emphasizing his leadership and teamwork skills now.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:04 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

He was never a brawler.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:42 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote