KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Sabertooth vs Killer Croc
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Fight takes place in the Savage Land.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:58 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

croc dies horribly....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, Croc can't compete.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

croc can take a few. In the savage land, it's actually very feasible for him to ambush and drown Victor. He's also gotten some very nice feats over the years, but yeah, Creed should win 7-8/10 tbh.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 12:46 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
croc can take a few.

He really can't.

In the savage land, it's actually very feasible for him to ambush and drown Victor.

Damn, if only Creed had some super senses.

Waylon is not even familiar with the Savage Land, he'd freak out and get raped by a gorilla or something.

He's also gotten some very nice feats over the years, but yeah, Creed should win 7-8/10 tbh.

If we're cherry-picking, then yeah, we can find some decent ones.

But keep in mind the bad showings, too. He's always had plenty and the number has only increased.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Sabretooth completely evicerates Croc. The only version of Sabretooth that would have trouble with Croc is early Iron-Fist era Sabretooth.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 09:51 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Damn, if only Creed had some super senses.

Waylon is not even familiar with the Savage Land, he'd freak out and get raped by a gorilla or something.
I was unaware that Creed could smell opponents that are in the water. Also, while I'm not about to pretend that Waylon is even half the hunter that Creed is, he's snuck up on one of the best hunters in all of comics one more than a few occasions, has similarly enhanced senses, should be physically stronger than Sabretooth, and also has a fairly impressive healing factor.

Let's not pretend, Victor has gotten similarly oneshotted and three pieced by Logan and several others over the years. He just recently got his ass kicked by Deadpool even though he had a whole team backing him up....

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:51 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I was unaware that Creed could smell opponents that are in the water. Also, while I'm not about to pretend that Waylon is even half the hunter that Creed is, he's snuck up on one of the best hunters in all of comics one more than a few occasions, has similarly enhanced senses, should be physically stronger than Sabretooth, and also has a fairly impressive healing factor.

Let's not pretend, Victor has gotten similarly oneshotted and three pieced by Logan and several others over the years. He just recently got his ass kicked by Deadpool even though he had a whole team backing him up....

Why should he be physically stronger? Sans very few feats, his strength is nothing to speak of. Bleeding Osiris? Creed went toe to toe with Killpower. Bank vault? Vic busted through the forcefield capable of stopping a full grown elephant charge. Those are outliers. On average, Sabes is stronger than Logan and Waylon > Batman, but that advantage rarely ever works in his favour.

Yes, Logan. Croc is not close to his level.

KC is the least competent villain in DC comics (his entire career proves it), which is very surprising, considering that he's a Batman rogue.

Since you brought up the DP showing, it's only fair for me to mention that KC got destroyed by Harvey Dent in his SANE persona... all he needed was a broken bottle.

Sabretooth's claws pierced through Sinister's "Supermen", Archangel's TO wings, Cho Hulk and others. I see minced salad everywhere.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 06:39 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Why should he be physically stronger? Sans very few feats, his strength is nothing to speak of. Bleeding Osiris? Creed went toe to toe with Killpower. Bank vault? Vic busted through the forcefield capable of stopping a full grown elephant charge. Those are outliers. On average, Sabes is stronger than Logan

Sabertooth is MUCh stronger than Logan. He KOed Classic Rogue (but it was a sneak attack), he crumpled iron weights thrown at him by Psylocke, etc..

He definitely has low level superhuman strength.

As to the thread, Sabertooth destroys Killer Croc.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 07:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Why should he be physically stronger? Sans very few feats, his strength is nothing to speak of. Bleeding Osiris? Creed went toe to toe with Killpower. Bank vault? Vic busted through the forcefield capable of stopping a full grown elephant charge. Those are outliers. On average, Sabes is stronger than Logan and Waylon > Batman, but that advantage rarely ever works in his favour.

Yes, Logan. Croc is not close to his level.

KC is the least competent villain in DC comics (his entire career proves it), which is very surprising, considering that he's a Batman rogue.

Since you brought up the DP showing, it's only fair for me to mention that KC got destroyed by Harvey Dent in his SANE persona... all he needed was a broken bottle.

Sabretooth's claws pierced through Sinister's "Supermen", Archangel's TO wings, Cho Hulk and others. I see minced salad everywhere.
I'm honestly wondering, have you kept up with any of Croc's feats?

He's shrugged off punches from and even managed to affect Zod, put Aquaman on his ass and even shrugged of punches from him, easily beat King Shark, held his own against Soloman Grundy, restrained Cyborg, holding his own against Bane, and much more. The reason behind why Croc loses against Batman is because he's going up against one of the greatest martial artists in all of comics; The same martial artist that has plot armor that's thicker and more durable than the Source Wall.

Not close to Logan's level hmm?
https://imgur.com/a/8Ha6Y

lol at Croc not being competent.

He's skilled enough that Diana takes pointers from him.
http://i.imgur.com/BgKq72I.jpg

Is smart enough that Amanda Waller outright says that he's much smarter than he pretends to be.
http://i.imgur.com/sSvotC9.jpg

As well as easily ambushing and beating down batman.
https://imgur.com/a/Ctg7K

Owning Bane:
https://imgur.com/a/uU7nC

The difference here is that the DP showing happened like a week ago. The Harvey showing was around a decade ago. You've pretty clearly let your bias color your opinion of him.

KC has healed from getting holes blown in him, getting shot in the face, getting set on fire (he was fighting very close to the surface of the sun when this happened), shrugged of heat vision and punches from Zod, shrugged of punches from Aquaman, etc.

I like Victor, I really do, but you'd have to use only Waylon's low showings to think that he can't manage at least one win in an area with so many bodies of water readily available.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 09:21 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Croc is too slow here. Lizard would phuck him too.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 11:42 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Facee... your sig... laughing laughing laughing

#batdickftw

I hope mods allow you to wear it. If not, keep reposting that page in every thread thumb up

I like Victor, I really do, but you'd have to use only Waylon's low showings to think that he can't manage at least one win in an area with so many bodies of water readily available.

*getting lazy*

Seems like we ought to agree to disagree on that one.

You're the first poster in this site's history who is willing to give Croc some credit.

That's okay, I like myself to advocate Rhino from time to time... but this devil is particularly bad. "Omg two bullets, the pain, the pain, gonna pass out", "French literature power up!!!", "Almost beat Catwoman, my greatest feat in 40 years".

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 12:22 AM
deathslash

*getting lazy*

Seems like we ought to agree to disagree on that one.

You're the first poster in this site's history who is willing to give Croc some credit.

That's okay, I like myself to advocate Rhino from time to time... but this devil is particularly bad. "Omg two bullets, the pain, the pain, gonna pass out", "French literature power up!!!", "Almost beat Catwoman, my greatest feat in 40 years".
oh well, I can't convert everyone.

Can i at least ask that you look into a few of his new52 and rebirth feats? I feel like if you see them, you'll see a marked difference between the jobber that the forum sees him as and the genuine beast that the writers at DC habe decided to make him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 01:50 AM
krisblaze

Jesus christ that banefight

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 03:27 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

oh well, I can't convert everyone.

Can i at least ask that you look into a few of his new52 and rebirth feats? I feel like if you see them, you'll see a marked difference between the jobber that the forum sees him as and the genuine beast that the writers at DC habe decided to make him.

Sure. I'll "study" him more, especially the Rebirth version.

Already messed with Pr, using the Aquaman/Croc scans.

Originally posted by krisblaze

One could argue he was still affected by Ivy's pheromones.

But yeah, it was a terrible showing - I guess that writer wasn't particularly fond of the "World War Bane" arc and all of Bane's achievements.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 03:38 AM
deathslash

Originally posted by krisblaze
nobody can expect a perfect track record against an opponent. It's just a fact of life; fight someone enough times and you're bound to lose.

Hell, physically speaking, Croc was about even with venom bane before he pulled the equivalent of pulling a crowbar out of his ass and beating croc with it.
https://imgur.com/a/VbNe8

Then of course there was this fight during Knightfall were Croc's arms were still healing:
https://imgur.com/a/i9tw4

He still managed to briefly get the upper hand. So yeah, Croc has pretty consistently done well against Bane (often with bane sneak attacking or cheapshotting him first).

But yeah, I laugh every time at how Bane begs Waylon to kill him. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 05:25 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I appreciate your acknowledgment of Croc, people rank him strangely low.

Honestly, I put him directly under Bane, only due to the Venom.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 05:47 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I appreciate your acknowledgment of Croc, people rank him strangely low.

Honestly, I put him directly under Bane, only due to the Venom.
honestly, it's not all that strange that people rank him so low on this forum. He does have some seriously rediculous low showings. It used to be that if you threw a rock, you'd be more likely to hit a low showing for him than you would to hit a high or even mediocre showing. It seems that most people that write the Batman family write him off as a C list joke that only exists to get Worfed (which really upset me since he was introduced as multidimensional and powerful). It's only been recently, thanks to the Suicide Squad books that he's gotten so many impressive feats back to back.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 06:04 AM
krisblaze

I don't mind Bane and Croc duking it out.

I mind Bane begging to be killed though lmfao.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 06:14 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i appreciate the croc scans. i've read some ss stuff lately and he did look better. i just see sabes on the next level up in terms of consistency and higher end feats in general. both at their best, or in a comic, i'd bet this would be a good, tough fight. the healing factor can't be denied though as a large advantage. croc can heal too, but he's not in creed's class. skill also goes to creed, and speed. maybe strength is a push but there just isn't a stat where croc has an edge here. not even in brains or experience. some of the fights would be close, but i still see this as 9-10/10 for creed in the end.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 01:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote