KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hercules (arm-wrestling match)

Juggernaut vs. Hercules (arm-wrestling match)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Juggernaut vs. Hercules (arm-wrestling match)

1. Current versions.

2. Classic FP Juggy, Classic Immortal Herc.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

Hercules--120

Juggernaut--110

#carvonidas

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:11 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Wouldn't Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment work well in this kinda match up?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:14 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

If his unstoppable trick applies to his moving hand too, Juggs, else Herc wins 10/10.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:16 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Wouldn't Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment work well in this kinda match up?

It shouldn't.

Knowsbleed asked Christos Gage on some forum whether WWH stopped Cain or not in WWH/X-Men... and Gage replied it was just a contest of strength.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If his unstoppable trick applies to his moving hand too, Juggs, else Herc wins 10/10.

What feats make you think so?

The ones Herc made up? Or maybe when he hurt his hand punching the Hulk recently?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:23 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Juggernaut all day long.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:36 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggernaut all day long.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:41 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I may be a tad biased and all but Juggernaut is stronger than the Hulk.

Just wish I could find those fan mail letters answered by the editors stating Juggernaut was stronger than Hulk.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:50 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Just wish I could find those fan mail letters answered by the editors stating Juggernaut was stronger than Hulk.

You mean this, correct?

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I forgot to add these to the special abilities section.

Evidence that the Juggernaut has dynamic strength:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

There are other on panel hints that the Juggernaut has dynamic power. Nothing as substantial as this though IMO.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:03 AM
CosmicComet

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It shouldn't.

Knowsbleed asked Christos Gage on some forum whether WWH stopped Cain or not in WWH/X-Men... and Gage replied it was just a contest of strength.

Yes I'm aware of that interview, but just means Gage wanted that to be a test of strength, even though he could have easily written it to be about the enchantment.

Doesn't mean the enchantment wouldn't work in arm wrestling if Cain wants it to.

But lets just ignore it to make it easy, without it, I think Cain would eventually win still. Not because he is stronger, but his stamina should be better than Herc's.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:08 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Times change man. It's not the 90s anymore.

And even if it was the 90s...there was still the Onslaught saga...where Hulk massively showed up Cain against a common opponent.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:09 AM
Genii96

Juggernaut wins this,his enchantment is perfect for this kind of contest

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 08:12 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 09:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Without enchantment I dont see Juggs being stronger than Thor or Herc tbh.

Not that thats not ridiculously strong as it is. Then with the invulnerable enchantment on top is whats always made him =/> Hulk.

Even though hes never actually beaten Hulk right?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 10:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Juggernaut has ko'd Hulk before.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 10:28 AM
Genii96

He also matched WWH too

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 10:38 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Even though hes never actually beaten Hulk right?

He has...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 11:53 AM
Darth Thor

I must have missed that one. All the ones ive seen were stalemates with edge to Hulk.

Edit - Wait are you guys referring to Professor Hulk? Has he ever beaten Savage Hulk?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I must have missed that one. All the ones ive seen were stalemates with edge to Hulk.

https://i.imgur.com/LYU8zRA.jpg

As for his strength, it's been described as "immeasurable", same as the Hulk's... makes sense seeing as he has the dynamic strenght thing of his own... Thor and Herc are not even close to their level.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:07 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Juggernaut 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:07 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Edit - Wait are you guys referring to Professor Hulk? Has he ever beaten Savage Hulk?

Yes, Prof. Didn't even need his armor for him.

And guess what...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:09 PM