KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl vs. Red Hulk

Supergirl vs. Red Hulk
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Supergirl vs. Red Hulk

Kara has Rogol Zaar's axe

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 10:57 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Which Red Hulk?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 11:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hulks are pretty poor against piercing damage. An axe like this, wielded by a speedster who's class 100? She stomps.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 06:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulks are pretty poor against piercing damage. An axe like this, wielded by a speedster who's class 100? She stomps.

Exactly.

I always look at these threads in the following way:

Step 1: Have a Hulk A vs Hulk B fight. Assume both ‘Hulks’ have the same strength, durability, fighting skill etc.
Step 2: Take Hulk B, and give it additional powers. These include a very high level of super speed, and ranged capabilities such as heat, force and ice.
Step 3: Then, give a powerful weapon (Rogol’s Ax) to Hulk B.
Final Step: Then have a Hulk A vs Hulk B fight, but with the changes made to B.

It really makes no sense, especially in a forum fight that does away with CIS/PIS. Even without step 2 and 3 it would have been an interesting fight, but with 2 and 3 it starts to become silly.

This is why I always have issues with Hulk vs Superman /girl/ Sentry/ Gladiator/ Sun God/ Blue Marvel fights. It starts with characters that are arguably relatable on the strength level, and then packs additional capabilities to one of them. And then people expect the two to be equivalent in a non-PIS/CIS fight.

Makes no sense.

Super girl wins.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:51 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Well, the heat and ice are useless and if that person have dynamic power, strength then becomes pointless. The weapon does changes things though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 12:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The original Rulk was really poor against it, there's no denying that.

Don't know enough about Robert L. Maverick.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 12:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Maverick was horrendously bad. He had that Strong Guy weakness as well where his heart could give out...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 12:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by carver9
Well, the heat and ice are useless and if that person have dynamic power, strength then becomes pointless. The weapon does changes things though.

The heat and ice are not useless. Even if not fully effective against certain characters (debatable), they are not useless when the characters are similar.

It is like the Connor vs Khabib UFC fight, with Khabib having an ability to throw (let me be silly and say spitballs) spitballs from his left nostril at Connor. Even if it’s just wet yucky spitballs from a magical straw in his nostril, it would still throw Connor off his game. In the same way, heat vision blast to the eyes or freeze breath to the nostrils and mouth, even if ‘useless’ would not be useless.

If it is Cyclops doing it maybe it’s a mild distraction at best. If it is a Cl100 plus doing it, it’s not.

Oh, and I realized you only answered on ‘heat and ice.’

What about speed? My Hulk B did not just have heat, ice and force. My Hulk B also had vastly superior speed!

So, using Hulk A vs Hulk B (to avoid people feeling salty about particular characters). How does Hulk A plan to defeat Hulk B when Hulk B has similar strength, but also has offensive ranged powers and vastly superior speed?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 01:52 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Plus a giant axe, and flight.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 01:53 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

It’s like - using Connor and Khabib again - Khabib having similar strength (at least close enough not to matter), similar fighting ability, similar damage soak, the ability to throw spitballs, speed and dexterity from a rabid car, and carrying a pen knife. Oh, and Khabib also has the ability to fly and attack in 3 dimensions.

It becomes murder carver.

The same type of murder one gets giving a Kryptonian - who has similar (in being nice) strength to the Red Hulk, similar (really being nice) durability, the ability to fly, vastly superior speed, and carrying an ax that can cut through anything.

But hey, Red Hulk wins. /sarcasm

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 01:57 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Khabib is wildly stronger than Conor though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 01:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

SG stomps. The only Rulk that she would lose to would be Loebforce Rulk.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 03:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Khabib is wildly stronger than Conor though.

Nah. He's just got a lifetime of wrestling and sambo technique backing him up.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 11th, 2018 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 06:51 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by StyleTime
Nah. He's just got a lifetime of wrestling and sambo technique backing him up.
In addition to Conor being weak as ****. There's videos of him "working out" with around 105 pound squats, and I'm trying to find the weight of the bench where he's flailing to get it up. I'd be surprised if he could bench 200 for 1.

Khabib is also pretty weak though too, but not Conor weak. He benches 235 for 2.

Either way, he lifts more weight than Conor in addition to decades of wrestling. He is a lot stronger.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Khabib is also pretty weak though too, but not Conor weak. He benches 235 for 2.
Khabib is what? ~150lbs? If he's getting 2 reps at 235 that's decent for his size, and helps explain why he can overpower everyone in his weight class on the ground.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Khabib walks around at like 190 plus pounds. At the minimum he'd be about 170 for training.

But that's close for anyone in the weightclass (though Khabib is probably heavier than most). Tibau used to be around or over 200 pounds for the weightclass.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 11th, 2018 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:59 PM
carver9

@Spetnaz...

If strength and durability was a wash, you'll have an argument but it's not. Especially when taking into account that pounding on this opponent makes them more powerful. You're speaking like it's a wash in all categories when there is some major differences. Strength starts off at an edge for one and goes up significantly in no time and doesnt stop. Durability increases right along with strength. Speed increase. Healing factor increase. If this was grundy, your argument would make sense but looking at Hulk fts as of late, he could probably ko her with a brush attack. Two different physical tiers.

Speed, lol, this is the thing, I dont ignore comics so I am not going to say she or he blitz around at untouchable speeds. It just doesnt happen. It's like me saying Surfer stomps Superman by wrapping him in adamantium immediately along with the other thousand things he could do. I dont debate like that and I'm not going to do it now. The speed difference, yeah, she/he gets the first couple of licks, Hulk gets pissed and one punch him/her into a deep sleep. It's just that simple.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 08:38 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
@Spetnaz...

If strength and durability was a wash, you'll have an argument but it's not. Especially when taking into account that pounding on this opponent makes them more powerful. You're speaking like it's a wash in all categories when there is some major differences. Strength starts off at an edge for one and goes up significantly in no time and doesnt stop. Durability increases right along with strength. Speed increase. Healing factor increase. If this was grundy, your argument would make sense but looking at Hulk fts as of late, he could probably ko her with a brush attack. Two different physical tiers.

Speed, lol, this is the thing, I dont ignore comics so I am not going to say she or he blitz around at untouchable speeds. It just doesnt happen. It's like me saying Surfer stomps Superman by wrapping him in adamantium immediately along with the other thousand things he could do. I dont debate like that and I'm not going to do it now. The speed difference, yeah, she/he gets the first couple of licks, Hulk gets pissed and one punch him/her into a deep sleep. It's just that simple.

It's not Hulk. It's Rulk.
(please log in to view the image)

But wait. It's Wolverine. Adamantium blah blah. Elektra's sais stabbed him just fine:

And his eyes didn't heal until a whole issue or two later, lol.

He could still call on the Loebforce during this time, btw.

Point is, Wolverine was faster than Rulk. And was unable to fly. And doesn't have this axe.

And still carved him up (no pun intended).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 08:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Btw, just to clear some misconceptions up (this is to spetsnaz):

Some posters said that Rulk starts off at a disadvantage, but then ramps up.

Not true. The madder Rulk gets, the hotter he gets. Not the stronger.

With that out of the way...

Here is Punisher, a human, stabbing Rulk:

Here's Valkyrie:

Supergirl stomps here.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:33 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Thanks for saving me the need for typing a long message DS.

What he said.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:37 PM