KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs. Lady Sif

Darth Vader vs. Lady Sif
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Vader vs. Lady Sif

Vader is composite with Canon/Legends feats

Sif has her sword

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Vader stangles her to death like he does to any other brick.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 04:36 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vader.

It's spite, honestly... Though I'm curious if anyone is willing to make a case for Sif?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 04:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Vader.

It's spite, honestly... Though I'm curious if anyone is willing to make a case for Sif?

Even if we use her best feats like helping to KO the Thing or fighting giant monsters with ease, it can't hold a candle to Vader specified in the OP...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Vader throws his lightsaber and it skewers Lady Sif as she attempts to block it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What if she throws it first? Did you play M:AA?

Just kidding. She can't do shit here - composite Vader can choke the shit out of armored Rancors, has more than TK and TP at his disposal, received plenty of upgrades, can withstand lightsaber attacks to a degree (ok, Galan, it's debatable, don't start now) and is actually crazy fast when he wants to be.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Just kidding. She can't do shit here - composite Vader can choke the shit out of armored Rancors, has more than TK and TP at his disposal, received plenty of upgrades, can withstand lightsaber attacks to a degree (ok, Galan, it's debatable, don't start now) and is actually crazy fast when he wants to be.
Vader would be screwed if it weren't for Force Speed. laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:28 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by victreebelvictr

Not necessarily.

You see, he excels at Force Grip, even at vast distances.

Fight on this particular forum starts at 0.5 km ----- even if she chucks her sword at him, he has plenty of time to dodge/deflect it (w/o Force speed) and can start choking/immobilizing her before she even makes her first move, anyway.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:38 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Not necessarily.

You see, he excels at Force Grip, even at vast distances.

Fight on this particular forum starts at 0.5 km ----- even if she chucks her sword at him, he has plenty of time to dodge/deflect it (w/o Force speed) and can start choking/immobilizing her before she even makes her first move, anyway.
I meant overall.

Well, at least in Lightsaber dueling.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:40 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I meant overall.

Well, at least in Lightsaber dueling.

Sif's Asgardian physicals can be easily matched (if not surpassed) by Vader's Force amping and cybernetics.

Skill? No, I don't see Sif as more skilled.

Fact is, she barely had any good feats in 54 years (!!!)... whereas Vader had a shitload. Especially the version we use in this thread.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:47 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah. Force users - especially at that level - are OP at the meta level. Would they be heralds? I think they can take quite a few of the low herald tier.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I could see a few of the more powerful force-users being in the low-herald tier, yeah.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Sif isn't the Iron Fist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Armor actually blocked Force grip.

Besides, I bet a good brick is more durable then any rancor or armor.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah. Force users - especially at that level - are OP at the meta level. Would they be heralds? I think they can take quite a few of the low herald tier.

What kind of feats suggest low herald stomping?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:10 PM
-K-M-

Sif stomps. Much faster, stronger and way more experience. Overall just a better character too

I kid. But how long do you think it will take Galan to blow a blood vessel after reading that?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:11 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by -K-M-
Sif stomps. Much faster, stronger and way more experience

How long do you think it will take Galan to blow a blood vessel reading that?
Explain how she is faster please.

And stronger...

And more experienced...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:11 PM
-K-M-

Because I read it in a book

Not galan. But this is goooooood. Kidding by the way but let’s see how far I can go

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to make a guess Vader is considered op because:

Force storms or some equivalent.

Something to do with star fighters.

Something to do with pulling warships out of the sky.

Something something Force choke something something.

Never mind the fact Luke Cage overpowered the jaw of a kaiju MUCH larger then an armored rancor (Thing looked like a mountain to me), or that plenty of characters have planet wide ranging feats, and still aren't stomping heralds left and right..

Hell, my boy Iron Fist has a few good feats up there with Doctor Strange fighting Dormmamu. Full on soul reaping, universe ending cosmic beings getting Fisted.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Armor actually blocked Force grip.

Only initially, iirc?

Originally posted by cdtm
Besides, I bet a good brick is more durable then any rancor or armor.

Sif can't be considered a good brick.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:33 PM