KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel vs Stardust

Blue Marvel vs Stardust
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Blue Marvel vs Stardust

Well?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:31 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

tough one. stardust took EVERYTHING bill had and kept coming. if the anti-matter powers can eff with stardust, he wins. otherwise i think i'd take stardust in what would be a great battle.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:34 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
tough one. stardust took EVERYTHING bill had and kept coming. if the anti-matter powers can eff with stardust, he wins. otherwise i think i'd take stardust in what would be a great battle.

Bill then casually koed Stardust in Godhunter.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:44 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? i don't remember that...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You're getting old.

https://m.imgur.com/a/rVNOZ

Stardust is nothing but a punching bag, he/she has not won a single fight till date.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Yup. Stardust ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:40 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There was nothing casual about that, wtf.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:04 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Adam wins. Anti Matter containment field, and off to the lab for experiments.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Damborgson

laughing out loud

no sh!t... took pretty much everything bill had--repeatedly--to score a ko. someone without an energy absorbing hammer may not have fared quite as well either.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:44 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Casual means there was no doubt about the winner of the fight, Stardust just acted like a punching bag.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:11 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

no sh!t... took pretty much everything bill had--repeatedly--to score a ko. someone without an energy absorbing hammer may not have fared quite as well either.

Bill literally hammered Stardust in the ground but it's energy draining which defeated Stardust?

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:12 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no expression

where did i say energy draining defeated stardust? c'mon, you have more game than that abhi. i said without an energy siphon the fight could have gone differently since the hammer stopped bill from getting smoked at the start of the fight. sd is an energy-user more than anything. bill isn't a great match for him. and we also need to look at all the fights. sd is a monster in terms of durability. he/she/it just doesn't have the tools to take out bill. doesn't mean it couldn't take bm though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:34 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by abhilegend
Casual means there was no doubt about the winner of the fight, Stardust just acted like a punching bag.

Casual means relaxed and unconcerned, idiot.

That was an intense fight.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:53 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud way to subtly let on how you really feel. thumb up gotta love abhi.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:03 PM
Stoic
Avenger

no expression

where did i say energy draining defeated stardust? c'mon, you have more game than that abhi. i said without an energy siphon the fight could have gone differently since the hammer stopped bill from getting smoked at the start of the fight. sd is an energy-user more than anything. bill isn't a great match for him. and we also need to look at all the fights. sd is a monster in terms of durability. he/she/it just doesn't have the tools to take out bill. doesn't mean it couldn't take bm though.

Adam has shown the ability to contain a powerful energy being in the form of the ghost of the Shaper of Worlds, he also showed how precisely he could manipulate energy when he performed surgery on Monica, and later merged with her. This may come down to which oppossing force is controlled on a deeper level, and if it did, my money would be on the stable anti matter reactor over a borrower or power cosmic user.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:45 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it's possible. but shaper was very weak and monica is powerful but i'd take power cosmic so still not sure. like i said, it's a tough call.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:35 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I agree with Leo - "Blue" Marvel is actually black, while Stardust is actually blue. This type of thread highlights that too much.

Stardust wins

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 12:07 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

no expression

Never even commented on this fight.

Also the hammer saved Bill? Seriously?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:04 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Casual means relaxed and unconcerned, idiot.

That was an intense fight.

Maybe to a Thorbag a onesided beat down is an intense fight. Just like Thor vs Hulk.

But in real life, that's not what's it called.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:05 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by abhilegend
Maybe to a Thorbag a onesided beat down is an intense fight. Just like Thor vs Hulk.

But in real life, that's not what's it called.

Really?

This is like catching a teenager whacking it, and then when you ask him what all that white shit on his bed is, he tell you there's nothing there, you must be blind. Leave my room so I can continue not whacking it.

Here I'll help you:

(please log in to view the image)

Here's what you consider casual:

BRB literally overwhelmed until:

He gets help from Skuttlebutt.

Then:

Stardust gets the better of him AGAIN, but gets careless and gets close to BRB.

Then after multiple HARD shots from BRB:

https://i.imgur.com/8rIthKE.jpg

BRB STILL didn't do enough to put him down.

So he then kicks it up another level:

https://i.imgur.com/uQ69Txq.jpg

and finally stuns him.

There was nothing casual about it. It was an intense fight. Shut the **** up or get back in a battlezone and prove it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:39 AM