KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant [depowered] vs Current Avengers & Immortal Hulk

Tyrant [depowered] vs Current Avengers & Immortal Hulk
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Tyrant [depowered] vs Current Avengers & Immortal Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Battle takes place somewhere without sunlight, and no sunlight shall be created.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 04:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, i'm still gonna say tyrant is too much. strange hasn't been as impressive as he has been in the past. even depowered i'd place tyrant well above the likes of challenger. he was able to deal with thanos more easily and effectively than odin did so i've always figured that incarnation of tyrant was still skyfather level and i think that would be too much. interesting though. the ghost rider is a wild card. if we allow him to go full demon that would be their only chance imo.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 04:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Tyrant wins. Completely different level. And lol at him being a trans tier. He's a full blown low to mid abstract. He was created to be as powerful as a satiated Galactus, and was actually more powerful than ever during his last appearance. Read the books if anyone doubts this. Tyrant stomps.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 04:54 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, i'm still gonna say tyrant is too much. strange hasn't been as impressive as he has been in the past. even depowered i'd place tyrant well above the likes of challenger. he was able to deal with thanos more easily and effectively than odin did so i've always figured that incarnation of tyrant was still skyfather level and i think that would be too much. interesting though. the ghost rider is a wild card. if we allow him to go full demon that would be their only chance imo.

He'd stomp them all with a smile, then hook them up to fill a few orbs.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 04:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i disagree. in the arc phil is referencing, tyrant had ACCESS to tremendous amounts of power, but he was still biding his time imo. he had collected a huge amount of energy but hadn't yet used it or absorbed it from the spheres.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 04:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

i disagree. in the arc phil is referencing, tyrant had ACCESS to tremendous amounts of power, but he was still biding his time imo. he had collected a huge amount of energy but hadn't yet used it or absorbed it from the spheres.

In an ealier issue his origin was revealed. After his defeat, he had begun collecting orbs of power. Thousands of years passed before his final run in with Galactus. He had myriads of power orbs collected, which made him far more powerful than Galactus. If you took note of their final conflict you'll notice that Galactus fed on a rich planet which was said to have made him feel better than he had felt in a very long time. Tyrant was still killing him. Regardless of what we want to believe Leo, it was canon. Tyrant was a low to mid abstract. His run in with those Heralds was actually childs play for him, and he was only stunned by the Spinster's weapon, because it was made to hurt him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 05:09 PM
h1a8

This forum puts Tyrant too high.
I would estimate him to be about 3x more powerful than Thor.

I don’t see him doing much to immortal Hulk.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 05:46 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the fact that he still had the orbs full of power tells you he wasn't at the height of his power... i haven't read the story arc in a long time but just because he fed on a planet doesn't mean galactus was the equal of what he was in the early universe when he beat tyrant. to face the celestials for example, he fed on what? 4 planets or something? who knows how powerful galactus was when he originally beat tyrant. anyway i agree overall--tyrant wins this.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:03 PM
carver9

The Hulks are the game changer tbh. Think they are too much, especially pitted together. His blasts would be problematic but he is facing two great healers that is backed by a powerful team.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

the fact that he still had the orbs full of power tells you he wasn't at the height of his power... i haven't read the story arc in a long time but just because he fed on a planet doesn't mean galactus was the equal of what he was in the early universe when he beat tyrant. to face the celestials for example, he fed on what? 4 planets or something? who knows how powerful galactus was when he originally beat tyrant. anyway i agree overall--tyrant wins this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you see him actively draining the orbs as a food source, or was he collecting them? His space citadel, or ship was filled with them. If you're only evidenc is that he still had them in his possession, I don't think that it's reason enough to deny that he was more powerful than Galactus. We actually saw him killing a fully satiated Galactus on panel, not to mention that I believe that you're impression of how the orbs worked for him is way off.

No offense Leo, but he had a huge citadel filled with them. Tyrant was a major powerhouse, in terms of being at, or above Galactus' weight class. For example; if he was a Trans tier level character, or even an elite Sky Father of Odin's level back in the 90's before Odin got the Rhino treatment, Galactus would've slapped him in the back of his head, and took Morg back into his service.

Originally posted by carver9
The Hulks are the game changer tbh. Think they are too much, especially pitted together. His blasts would be problematic but he is facing two great healers that is backed by a powerful team.

You're delusional.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 08:59 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

U should read more strange. Hes the most powerful on the field

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
U should read more strange. Hes the most powerful on the field

Glass cannon

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:12 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Last I read strange was the Loki arc where Be became the “sorcerer supreme”. He wasn’t at the height of his powers obviously. If he’s gotten more powerful since I havent seen it. He wasn’t very impressive in the avengers run that I saw. What’s he done?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:29 PM
Insane Titan

Tyrant wins , non of the herald lvl guys he faced were any sort of threat to him. He casually destroyed them whilst taking it easy, hell even Thanos using a power orb to help his EP power wasn’t a threat to Tyrant.

Immortal Hulk hasn’t beaten anyone with Tyrants all round formidability.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:44 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
Glass cannon

Not at all.

Last I read strange was the Loki arc where Be became the “sorcerer supreme”. He wasn’t at the height of his powers obviously. If he’s gotten more powerful since I havent seen it. He wasn’t very impressive in the avengers run that I saw. What’s he done?

Currently he has mysterious adversaries after him due to his over indulgence in magic...but some feats include transmuting a dimension, raising a city from the dead, stalemating Mordo/Casey while simultaneously saving civilians and holding back. No-one here has the same level of power save maybe GR but he's a rookie so strange should be above him comfortably

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:57 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alekj019
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 10:23 PM
alekj019 is currently offline Click here to Send alekj019 a Private Message Find more posts by alekj019 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant devours them. They aren't even worth the effort hooking them up to his machines to use as batteries.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 12:24 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

tyrant one shots

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 01:01 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk and She Hulk together?

Avengers win 7/10

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 03:52 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The only people that matters in this fight is...

Hulk
She Hulk
Thor
Strange

The rest are fodder. Hulk is operating above Herald levels (obviously) and She Hulk is just a freaking monster. Tyrant is extremely powerful but taking on 2 Hulks at the same time, that's insane. Strange would be doing his hands, etc... on the side lines while Thor would be engaging as well. I just dont see Tyrant winning this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 04:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote