KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Could WBHulk one shot World Folger?

Could WBHulk one shot World Folger?
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Could WBHulk one shot World Folger?

To begin with I don't believe the most powerful form of Hulk is more powerful than current Supes at normal levels, let alone a sundipped Supes, but I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

So for this fight I am adding the same super speed to WBH that Superman has, so csn Hulk one shot WF on his own power?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:23 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't know about WBH specifically, but the thing that was always going to hold him back was his speed. If Hulk can accelerate to the speed Superman was moving like you said, then I think it's possible.

So, a high end Hulk? Sure, I'd buy that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

It wasn’t just the speed that help Clark, but he had also sun dipped in 6 suns.

I know Bruce’s rage has no limits, but it would also fall under a no limit if we were to say that that his unlimited rage would boost him high enough to accomplish the feat.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
It wasn’t just the speed that help Clark, but he had also sun dipped in 6 suns.

I know Bruce’s rage has no limits, but it would also fall under a no limit if we were to say that that his unlimited rage would boost him high enough to accomplish the feat.

If it was anyone other than Hulk, and he was lacking either the amp, the speed or both, I might agree.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Hulk hate needs to stop (not you Pr. You're the most non-bias poster on KMC). Hulk doesnt have any upper limits when it comes to his strength. Yes, he can knock World Forger the hell out, especially under these stips.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qi...dca966eac8685-c

Not only this. Hulk powered up a machine that was built to fight the entire Celestial race. Outright admitted during the process that be have an unlimited power source.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

WBH can’t do it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:11 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

World Breaker hulk is a planet buster

World Forger is a multiversal

let's put things in perspective, it takes Superman a punch that destroyed the multiverse to knockdown world forger. Hulk can bust planet, Superman can bust multiverse. there are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe. there are infinite universes in a multiverse. Sundipped superman is AT LEAST infinite times 10^24 degree more powerful than the most powerful version of Hulk

when the gap is this big giving Hulk superspeed is useless, Hulk will never ever reach to Sun Dipped Superman's level ever in the future

not to say the World Forger has created infinite multiverses and hypertime itself, he can one shot a multiverse of Hulks along with TOBA if he wants to

spite in the highest degree

Last edited by MrMind on Dec 2nd, 2019 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:32 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by MrMind

World Forger can one shot a multiverse of Hulk along with TOBA if he wants to

I might agree with you, but..........Carver9 definitely dosen't, Lol!!!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:39 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by lawest9

see my edit

you might wanna check who World Forger is put up against usually in battleboard

World Forger is a match to someone like Chaos King or Molecule Man, not puny Hulk and giving him superspeed here would not change that. they are on complete different level

Last edited by MrMind on Dec 2nd, 2019 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:43 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

see my edit

you might wanna check who World Forger is put up against usually in battleboard

World Forger is a match to someone like Chaos King or Molecule Man, not puny Hulk and giving him superspeed here would not change that. they are on complete different level
Don't have to do that, I've already stated my position on this in my op and in my post to you, but others may have a viable argument as to why he possibly can.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

JFC the replies in this thread...

World Folger still makes me laugh though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 08:53 PM
carver9

Not just me, it's common sense. Your standard, regular Hulk lifted the weight of a star, destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Shook Earth while fist fighting and nearly overpowered an Abstract level being with pure strength alone. Calling WBH just planetary is laughable and trolling. He melted TWO BEINGS that were 1000 times more powerful than Savage Hulk and melted another being that no one on Earth could stop with just the shockwaves of his hits. Imagine if Zod and Superman punched each other and the shockwaves from their punch melted Diana, Captain Marvel and Orion. You all would IMMEDIATELY put him at Abstract level not realizing Hulk ft still poops on that showing. Some people here are by far the funniest, cant take serious, individuals on ANY site.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 09:02 PM
carver9

Also, Umar who had freaking her powers and Dormammu powers inside of her couldnt stop the Mindless Ones. Hulk with one hand and a foot was stomping them. This is before going World Breaker. He stood in one spot while these amplified beings punched, blasted and scratched at him and didnt budge. Mr. Mind calling Hulk just a planet killer is the funniest thing ever when you add in the fact that Superman punch on World Forger did almost NOTHING to the planet they were standing on.

Hercules alone has shown planetary power and Hulk LUNGS withstood ONE HUNDRED AND 33 Hercules worth of power. His...lungs. That alone is an Abstract ft. ONE Herc toppled Galactus. Hulk LUNGS withstood 133 Hercules.

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 2nd, 2019 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 09:07 PM
xJLxKing

Big NO

Superman being able to defeat WF doesn’t permit other High Heralds or Lower to share that feat

Superman is one of DC big figures. They give him the spot light and normally matched or surprised by Batman. There really isn’t a character like in Marvel. They tend to give their heroes different spotlights depending on stories.

Superman has to take multiple sun dips to knock WF. Superman flying was being felt across the entire universe and dimension. Superman managed to kill beings like White lantern John because they were close to the punch. Hulk was never that strong and it’s stupid to assume he would ever be that strong without some outside amp

The answer is NO. Anyone trying to entertain the idea is down right trolling, including mods like Pr

Should be reported :/

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 09:20 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 09:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

To begin with I don't believe the most powerful form of Hulk is more powerful than current Supes at normal levels, let alone a sundipped Supes, but I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

So for this fight I am adding the same super speed to WBH that Superman has, so csn Hulk one shot WF on his own power?

No. The more I look at the scene the more I think it's a character specific feat that can't be replicated.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 10:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. The more I look at the scene the more I think it's a character specific feat that can't be replicated.
that’s exactly what it is

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 10:06 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

let's put things in perspective, it takes Superman a punch that destroyed the multiverse to knockdown world forger. Hulk can bust planet, Superman can bust multiverse. there are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe. there are infinite universes in a multiverse. Sundipped superman is AT LEAST infinite times 10^24 degree more powerful than the most powerful version of Hulk

when the gap is this big giving Hulk superspeed is useless, Hulk will never ever reach to Sun Dipped Superman's level ever in the future

not to say the World Forger has created infinite multiverses and hypertime itself, he can one shot a multiverse of Hulks along with TOBA if he wants to

World Folger is in this thread, noob.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 11:47 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Badabing
World Folger is in this thread, noob.

oopsie, now I'm embarrassed

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 12:18 AM