KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime replace Odin in Thor 300

Superman Prime replace Odin in Thor 300
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Superman Prime replace Odin in Thor 300

Superman Prime is called upon to save asgard in Odin's place

the question is
Can he do better than amped Odin with destroyer armor against the Fourth Host Celestials, this is guardian amped prime

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 03:37 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

No, I don't believe so, just one Celestial may be too much.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 05:00 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I'm pretty sure he can just fly through them. But what good will that do?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 05:59 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
No, I don't believe so, just one Celestial may be too much.

Why?

Prime rips the celestials apart.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 06:39 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why?

What makes you think that even Prime can do that?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 06:48 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Skyfathers vs Arishem

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...30429-f2k4W.jpg

Jean Grey with a fraction of PF and emotions of a bunch of aliens vs Arishem. Their next appearance IIRC

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Conclusion : Skyfathers are a bunch of sissies.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 08:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

you think prime is above skyfather level?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 09:04 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Yeah he can do as well as Odin if not better, but he ain’t stopping the full host.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:34 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by MrMind
you think prime is above skyfather level?

Absolutely. He has even destroyed a universe as per multiversity (not Earth 51 which was destroyed by Monarch).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 12:37 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Absolutely. He has even destroyed a universe as per multiversity (not Earth 51 which was destroyed by Monarch).

Prime only destroyed the actual planet of Earth-15 on panel. I agree with you though.

Edit: now that you mention it, it appears that it has been retconned by Multiversity. Okay, my bad.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 12:46 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

thumb up When i was reading multiversity i thought it talking about the universe which was destroyed by monarch explosion

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 01:27 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Prime only destroyed the actual planet of Earth-15 on panel. I agree with you though.

Edit: now that you mention it, it appears that it has been retconned by Multiversity. Okay, my bad.
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
thumb up When i was reading multiversity i thought it talking about the universe which was destroyed by monarch explosion

thumb up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 01:54 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

Agreed. He has the powers of The Source.

Or he can call on his 5d imp cousins, or Hourman with the Worlogog.

And LOL at Superman Prime being below Skyfarher level, he empowered EVERY generation of Supermen, including those with 5d imp blood running through their veins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 03:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed. He has the powers of The Source.

Or he can call on his 5d imp cousins, or Hourman with the Worlogog.

And LOL at Superman Prime being below Skyfarher level, he empowered EVERY generation of Supermen, including those with 5d imp blood running through their veins.

Wrong Supes that's being discussed.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 04:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong Supes that's being discussed.

Honest mistake.

Totally honest. And not an attempted derailment into a far more interesting character. whistle

Superboy Prime gets destroyed.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 04:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There are more questions than answers when it comes to Prime 'destroying' universe-15...

-WHEN did he do it? I'm assuming it was during Countdown, given that this is when he was shown destroying earth-15.
-Was he AMPED at the time? Again, I'm assuming so because he retained the Guardian amp until his final fight with Monarch.
-HOW did he do it? Was it accomplished by flying through(and destroying) every single planet and star in the universe one by one, or does he have some esoteric ability to one-shot universes that we've never seen him use on-panel?
-WHY was universe-15's destruction never mentioned in any material aside from that one blurb in the Multiversity Guidebook?
-WHY, at the end of FC, would Nix have ONLY been concerned with remaking universe-51, if another universe in the Orrery had also been destroyed as a result of Prime's shenanigans?

On top of that, universe-15 was recently used in Morrison's GL series. After the GLs travel there...in search of the Cosmic Grail, mind you...we can clearly see the moon, as well as a multitude of stars, behind Zundernell(in addition to them literally standing on earth-15):
https://i.imgur.com/ZrmrWri.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FErB2R0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7OkYxee.jpg

...Which implies that the universe may not have been destroyed entirely, but rather, purged of all life.

At any rate, Prime is already powerful enough on his own. I don't see a reason to try and make him a bonafide universe-buster because of that one blurb... Especially given the above. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 05:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

a single celestial would beat Prime senseless

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 05:22 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I take it back.

Superman Prime still beat up Mxy.

"But he had help from Annataz!"

Good point.

Superboy Prime kidnapped, tortured, and broke a being who could depower Mxy.

Sorry lowballers, there is no way to minimize that feat. Superboy Prime kidnapped and tortured Mxy and Annataz, period.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 06:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
There are more questions than answers when it comes to Prime 'destroying' universe-15...

-WHEN did he do it? I'm assuming it was during Countdown, given that this is when he was shown destroying earth-15.
-Was he AMPED at the time? Again, I'm assuming so because he retained the Guardian amp until his final fight with Monarch.
-HOW did he do it? Was it accomplished by flying through(and destroying) every single planet and star in the universe one by one, or does he have some esoteric ability to one-shot universes that we've never seen him use on-panel?
-WHY was universe-15's destruction never mentioned in any material aside from that one blurb in the Multiversity Guidebook?
-WHY, at the end of FC, would Nix have ONLY been concerned with remaking universe-51, if another universe in the Orrery had also been destroyed as a result of Prime's shenanigans?

On top of that, universe-15 was recently used in Morrison's GL series. After the GLs travel there...in search of the Cosmic Grail, mind you...we can clearly see the moon, as well as a multitude of stars, behind Zundernell(in addition to them literally standing on earth-15):
https://i.imgur.com/ZrmrWri.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FErB2R0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7OkYxee.jpg

...Which implies that the universe may not have been destroyed entirely, but rather, purged of all life.

At any rate, Prime is already powerful enough on his own. I don't see a reason to try and make him a bonafide universe-buster because of that one blurb... Especially given the above. /shrug

That's a strange response. We know that the multiverse was restructured after Flashpoint and all the universes were again recreated in Convergence.

Its a straight up line, no need to over analyze it.
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
a single celestial would beat Prime senseless

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 06:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's a strange response. We know that the multiverse was restructured after Flashpoint and all the universes were again recreated in Convergence.

Its a straight up line, no need to over analyze it.
The Multiversity Guidebook takes the events of Flashpoint into account:
https://i.imgur.com/P9o8rnU.jpg

Which means this is post-Flashpoint earth-15:
https://i.imgur.com/swYLdjD.png

...Which means it was not recreated/altered by Flashpoint.

Either way, asking pertinent questions about Prime supposedly 'destroying' universe-15, and providing more recent evidence(from Morrison himself) about the current state of universe-15 =/= over-analyzation.

In fact, the GL series actually takes the Guidebook entry into consideration, as the Lanterns explicitly traveled to the "forbidden" universe-15 in search of the Cosmic Grail, and it is mentioned that the universe is all but lifeless... And again: it's also written by Morrison.

Regardless, thinking of Prime as a bonafide universe-buster solely because of that single blurb is dubious at best... As mentioned, there are far more questions than answers where that 'feat' is concerned.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 06:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote