KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Wrecker vs. Dr. Fate

Current Wrecker vs. Dr. Fate
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Current Wrecker vs. Dr. Fate

big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 03:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wrecker. He treated Strange like fodder.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 04:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Fate. If it's Kent, then it's a stomp. Kent/Nabu is way beyond Strange.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 06:41 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Strange is up and down. He may have lost something when he agreed to save his hands. I don't buy him losing to wrecker that easily with a depowerment. Going with fate

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 06:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

SIGH!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 07:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Strange is up and down. He may have lost something when he agreed to save his hands. I don't buy him losing to wrecker that easily with a depowerment. Going with fate

Yeah, Strange isn't in current Fate's level.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 07:18 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
SIGH!!!

What are you sighing for? Voice your opinion

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 07:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

FATE is up and down. You act like people stay on consistent levels throughout comics. You dont apply the same rules to DC characters. You always spout the same things on Marvel characters. "He have up and downs. Hes all hype". Like, can you have consistency with your posts? You're consistently applying the same statements in all of your debates but you're NOT sharing the same love for these characters. What level is Fate ALWAYS, CONSISTENTLY being portrayed as? Please provide scans.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 08:14 PM
DarkSaint85

...the Wrecker is also up and down though.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 08:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This Wrecker is amped. Did you read the comic?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 08:17 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
FATE is up and down. You act like people stay on consistent levels throughout comics. You dont apply the same rules to DC characters. You always spout the same things on Marvel characters. "He have up and downs. Hes all hype". Like, can you have consistency with your posts? You're consistently applying the same statements in all of your debates but you're NOT sharing the same love for these characters. What level is Fate ALWAYS, CONSISTENTLY being portrayed as? Please provide scans.

I favor Marvel characters moreso than DC, so if anything I'm more biased towards Marvel. My argument is that Strange is all over the place power-wise recently. I've read all his appearances.. he's transmuting realms in one instance and getting wrecked (pun intended) by wrecker and second-hand Villians in others (he needed help from Jane Foster Valkyrie which was terrible). He isn't using his savvy and seems cockier (more like Tony) than Strange of old. Which is why I think he was depowered/exhausted somehow when he got his hands restored. Maybe his hands don't truly belong to him or some other plot twist.

Also characters generally do stay on a relative power level going slightly up and down based on plot or circumstances. Strange has went wildly left and right from barely casting soell to some legit cheese feats.

Fate. I always assume it's Nelson Senior ( who is on par with classic Strange) unless otherwise stated, which is a stomp. The current Fate iirc is Nabu iirc so he also outclasses Wrecker. If it's the last human hosted Fate, Khalid, it's more of a fight since the kid wasn't really up to the task (but he'd still beat Wrecker in a feat war).

Hope that clears things up for you sport.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 08:47 PM
Senor Cage

Fate owned Phantom Stranger not too long ago. Constantine stated that there are only a handful of beings that can challenge/beat Phantom Stranger, and Fate was one of them. Fate owns.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 09:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Fate owned Phantom Stranger not too long ago. Constantine stated that there are only a handful of beings that can challenge/beat Phantom Stranger, and Fate was one of them. Fate owns.

Issue? Was it in JLD? Fate is pretty Uber though, I always seen him as having more in common with Ghost Rider than Strange because when Zarathos/Nabu take over it's a wrap for the competition.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 09:55 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unlike Strange, Fate is physically high herald. He could punch Wanker out.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 09:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Issue? Was it in JLD? Fate is pretty Uber though, I always seen him as having more in common with Ghost Rider than Strange because when Zarathos/Nabu take over it's a wrap for the competition.

Inza was a total noob, and didn't have Nabu for guidance, yet she took down Lords of Order and Chaos by the droves.

Any other Fate will naturally be even more formidable.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 09:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
Inza was a total noob, and didn't have Nabu for guidance, yet she took down Lords of Order and Chaos by the droves.

Any other Fate will naturally be even more formidable.

Um... ok?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 10:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um... ok?

Lords of Order and Chaos have shattered dimensions, and bossed Spectre around. Nabu himself held off Spectre in Day of Vengeance.

Fate is above Wreckers pay grade, even Iron Fist was able to make it a struggle.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 10:22 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
Lords of Order and Chaos have shattered dimensions, and bossed Spectre around. Nabu himself held off Spectre in Day of Vengeance.

Fate is above Wreckers pay grade, even Iron Fist was able to make it a struggle.

I'm so confused

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 10:29 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cdtm loves his fanfiction.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes, JLD. Other kind arc

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 10:40 PM