KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ahl, the God of Superheroes vs CA Superman

Ahl, the God of Superheroes vs CA Superman
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Ahl, the God of Superheroes vs CA Superman

who wins

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 12:47 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thought-Robot.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 02:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Was ahl the guy who got K.Od with a brick?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 09:21 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ That single/unique "thinking brick" was Ahl's one and only weakness in all of creation, so it's not really something that could be used against him in your typical battle... It would be exponentially more rare than even Superboy Prime having his weakness to Kryptonite exploited.

The thing with Ahl is that he is basically featless. His greatest 'showing' is the fact that his story/idea/concept gave birth to ALL heroes in DC(including Superman):
https://i.imgur.com/6PDwrxu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HMIJXmh.jpg

He's a fully metafictional entity, but he just... Never did much.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 3rd, 2020 at 11:40 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 11:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

In the first place, Ahl is only platonic entity in in-universe stuff.
He can't be true origin of DC universe. It is Superman that everything in DC comes from.
No matter what settings Retco will create, They are still only byproduct of DC universe.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 04:34 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

All things within the multiverse are centered around Superman, yes... But from a metafictional standpoint, his story still came from *somewhere*, and that's where Ahl comes into play.

Ahl is a denizen from Final Heaven(which is situated far outside/beyond the multiverse.) When he descended down to earth, he created the concept/idea/story of Superman and the other heroes. I assume this is also when creation began situating itself around Supes.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 3rd, 2020 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 05:30 PM
CatL18

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
All things within the multiverse are centered around Superman, yes... But from a metafictional standpoint, his story still came from *somewhere*, and that's where Ahl comes into play.

Ahl is a denizen from Final Heaven(which is situated far outside/beyond the multiverse.) When he descended down to earth, he created the concept/idea/story of Superman and the other heroes. I assume this is also when creation began situating itself around Supes.

I can't agree to some extent.
As long as Ahl and Retco come from somewhere(DC as company), They are still part of entire DC comics which come from Superman.
As Geoff Johns said in his interview, Superman started Superhero comic genre and he is beyond comic genre.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 03:49 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ That single/unique "thinking brick" was Ahl's one and only weakness in all of creation, so it's not really something that could be used against him in your typical battle... It would be exponentially more rare than even Superboy Prime having his weakness to Kryptonite exploited.

The thing with Ahl is that he is basically featless. His greatest 'showing' is the fact that his story/idea/concept gave birth to ALL heroes in DC(including Superman):
https://i.imgur.com/6PDwrxu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HMIJXmh.jpg

He's a fully metafictional entity, but he just... Never did much.

Oh, I see, that's quite a weird weakness to have especially since he isn't even from this multiverse.

I may be misremembering, but he was also captured before this by a continuous army of human warriors right? And even when freed, he still didn't do much.

Honestly for a metafictional guy, it's seemed his meta Power only transcribed to birthing superheroes over time, highly disappointing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2020 09:54 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote