KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Name your top comic book rivalry/beefs

Name your top comic book rivalry/beefs
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name your top comic book rivalry/beefs

Old Post May 24th, 2020 10:31 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Rick Grimes and The Governor.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 10:32 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos and Life

Old Post May 24th, 2020 11:03 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Classic Whirly and KMC

Old Post May 24th, 2020 11:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Superman and Luthor. Luthor hates him because he’s a narcissist. Plenty of time Luthor was giving power to do good, but his hate for Superman always wins in the end.

Best ex was the Zone Child. Luthor gained near Omnipotence, the only rule he had to follow. Just one simple rule, he couldn’t hurt Superman. What happened? His narcissistic nature won, attacked Superman, and ended up losing said power.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:12 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Adam Warlock and Thanos. Because it’s not just good vs evil, it goes deeper than that.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rick Grimes and The Governor.
This or Rick/Negan. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Titan, whats so intriguing about their feud? I've never really liked Warlock laughing out loud

@squall, What comic did that instance happen in

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:23 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Classic Whirly and KMC
I am inevitable.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Adam Warlock and Thanos. Because it’s not just good vs evil, it goes deeper than that.
thumb up the fact they started as friends with Thanos helping take down Magus adds to it.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:26 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@Titan, whats so intriguing about their feud? I've never really liked Warlock laughing out loud

@squall, What comic did that instance happen in
so you ask for opinion on people interest then cry about it because you have zero knowledge on it. Are you that pathetic on every topic you sad ph*ck.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 01:48 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up the fact they started as friends with Thanos helping take down Magus adds to it.
yeah been allies at various times among other things as fighting against each other and knowing each other so well understanding their role in the universe etc.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 01:51 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah OF COURSE because Warlock is a trash character to me. Never really found him interesting, but you can feel free to enlighten me as to how their feud is so great. Would LOVE to hear it laughing out loud I know you're a mega thanos fanboy so it should be interesting

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:06 PM
Insane Titan

Yeah OF COURSE because Warlock is a trash character to me. Never really found him interesting, but you can feel free to enlighten me as to how their feud is so great. Would LOVE to hear it laughing out loud I know you're a mega thanos fanboy so it should be interesting
I’ve just told part of it you complete moron. You’re dumbest c*nt ever to post. You fail to grasp anything and then petty your way through a thread because of your inferiority complex. If you don’t know their history by now that’s your own fault

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:28 PM
Insane Titan

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:33 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO i ASKED YOU to do ONE simple thing and give a REASON as to why their feud is "great" and like usual I get a bunch of salty hurt tears from you. YOU know that I HURT you, and you can't ever stay emotionally stable without being writing a bunch of delicious tears. I'm gonna ask you one time more to support your claim, or concession is accepted. Don't make this harder for yourself boy

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:37 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud Hahahaha and now he's going off topic and sending a link to a different thread to make himself feel better. That shit is hilarious. all the bullying i do to you got an affect. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on May 24th, 2020 at 02:44 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:38 PM
Magnon

Xavier/Magneto battle of ideologies has, most of the time, been great (at least, until they made Xavier the creepy villainy type he's now).

Reed/Doom used to be great as well, a classic battle of great minds. But then Marvel began to emphasize Doom's magical side which kinda made him incompatible with Reed as a rival.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:43 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magnon
Xavier/Magneto battle of ideologies has, most of the time, been great (at least, until they made Xavier the creepy villainy type he's now).

Reed/Doom used to be great as well, a classic battle of great minds. But then Marvel began to emphasize Doom's magical side which kinda made him incompatible with Reed as a rival.

Agreed. Good post

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:45 PM
Insane Titan

LMAO i ASKED YOU to do ONE simple thing and give a REASON as to why their feud is "great" and like usual I get a bunch of salty hurt tears from you. YOU know that I HURT you, and you can't ever stay emotionally stable without being writing a bunch of delicious tears. I'm gonna ask you one time more to support your claim, or concession is accepted. Don't make this harder for yourself boy
Ive already given it to whirly you complete goon or are you unable to read? Oh yeah I forgot you can even read simple scans. Again with your pathetic double standards you say I’m hurt . Yet you ask for feuds then make a big deal about someone’s opinion of a rivalry with your first reply. You can’t even see how sad you are. After all these years you don’t know Thanos/Warlock understand their role in the universe and each other’s and that they may have to aid each other from time to time despite each of them seeing each other as the better of to evils so to speak then you’re clueless.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 02:56 PM