KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Big 7 vs X-men+Stips

Big 7 vs X-men+Stips
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Big 7 vs X-men+Stips

This group of X-men:

Magneto
Storm
Iceman
Prof X
Rogue
Magik
Havok

is tasked with bringing down the League. They arrange to confront the members in this order:

Wonder Woman/Aquaman

Flash/Lantern

Jonn/Batman

Superman

Do they get it done?

Ground-bound X-men start behind Mags' shield, the others are flying. Empty 500mx500m warehouse.

Could they take out the Little 6 as one unit? (Big 7 minus Superman...)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 08:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The only way that I could see them winning is through subterfuge and one sided prep.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 08:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

against ANY of the groups??

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 08:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I get Supes is a god who can’t be destroyed, etc, but is he not still vulnerable to magic and telepathy for the purposes of a forum fight? He just needs to be incapacitated.

Bobby can Blair Wind freeze the Big 7 and then Charles & Magic can finish that job in one scenario

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 09:38 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Double post my bad. But I’ll take the opportunity to add that this is a pretty stacked X-team to be taking on JLA two by two

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 09:39 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Agreed.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:07 PM
DarkSaint85

I assume.....what's your stance on speed, Leo?

I mean sure, Flash gets tagged by a gorilla all the time in comics - PIS or?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Let’s assume standard flash. I know extremely well what flash can do but I also know he doesn’t always use max speed—in character I don’t think he uses max speed often. Same with superman. But use whatever reference point you think is appropriate but this isn’t a forum users flash—but then I never have and never will view speed the way some do. But like I said make whatever case you’d like man. thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:47 PM
Smurph
------

It all turns on two factors, for me:

1. Speed
2. Xavier and Magneto power levels

Basically, for the XMen to beat Flash or Superman, you would have to assume that Chuck and Mags are operating at peak levels while Flash and Superman are operating... somewhere below peak. How far below (“standard”, “average”, etc) doesn’t really matter, my only point is that you need to skew things to be a really good day for the mutants (particularly the two I named), and a mediocre day for the speedsters.

The only debatable fights, IMO, exclude Flash and Superman. And even still, they’d be hard pressed to beat any two person team made up of Hal and either Jonn or Diana.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:33 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Smurph! Lol. I thought I was excited when I returned! Reasonable take as usual. Good to hear from you. 👍🏻

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:57 AM
GodofNature

They stop hard at the first fight, except Wonder Woman jobs hard, Aquaman could die due to Magneto, Prof X, Iceman, and Magik though.

The little 6 would need to job enough that reality breaks apart, for the mutants to have any chance.

Or does this involve preperation, which would explain the odd Martian Manhunter and Batman pairing?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 02:20 AM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GodofNature
They stop hard at the first fight, except Wonder Woman jobs hard, Aquaman could die due to Magneto, Prof X, Iceman, and Magik though.
lol

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 03:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Originally posted by Parmaniac
lol

What's funny?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 04:13 AM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Probablyly that you think Wonderwoman and Aquaman are beating that X-men lineup. They aren't doing anything but immediately getting mindphucked,frozen and ragdolled. Everyone starts off behind Magnetos shields meaning speed blitzes are gonna be worthless on the first attack and it ensures that Xavier gets to do his thing.

Hell, it basicly negates the rush and allows the entire X-team a chance to do their thing. Jon and Hal are the only threat that can stave off Xavier with the team broken down like this. Supes shatters mags shield just to get mind whammied. Not sure how in the hell they kill or even injure him, but they can subdue him.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 06:28 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by leonidas
This group of X-men:

Magneto
Storm
Iceman
Prof X
Rogue
Magik
Havok

is tasked with bringing down the League. They arrange to confront the members in this order:

Wonder Woman/Aquaman

Flash/Lantern

Jonn/Batman

Superman

Do they get it done?

Ground-bound X-men start behind Mags' shield, the others are flying. Empty 500mx500m warehouse.

Could they take out the Little 6 as one unit? (Big 7 minus Superman...)

Storm, Havok and Iceman are largely useless in this fight, tbh. Sure, they have some nice high feats, but on average they lack the offense to put down several of the opponents listed.

Xavier, Mags and Magik are key players though, and could carry the team a fair bit.

Rogue... I suppose it depends on what version of her shows up to the fight.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 06:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probablyly that you think Wonderwoman and Aquaman are beating that X-men lineup. They aren't doing anything but immediately getting mindphucked,frozen and ragdolled. Everyone starts off behind Magnetos shields meaning speed blitzes are gonna be worthless on the first attack and it ensures that Xavier gets to do his thing.

Hell, it basicly negates the rush and allows the entire X-team a chance to do their thing. Jon and Hal are the only threat that can stave off Xavier with the team broken down like this. Supes shatters mags shield just to get mind whammied. Not sure how in the hell they kill or even injure him, but they can subdue him.

I find it more funny to think that lineup is anywhere close to fast enough to react to a not jobbing Wonder Woman, or even more crazy immediately do anything to her, she could just burst through Magneto's shield with a blitz and lasso them all, and even for Rebirth count still feats like resisting Brainac's minphuck try from New 52 besides lassoing herself. And i have even pointed out that Aquaman could die, he adds nothing and i have never even indicated he could take this lineup on.

The only way that comes even close to the truth is if the Justice Leaguers go full on jobbing, and the mutants are bloodlusted, in any other case are Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Superman plainly too fast for them.

Last edited by GodofNature on Jan 28th, 2021 at 07:00 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 06:57 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by leonidas
Smurph! Lol. I thought I was excited when I returned! Reasonable take as usual. Good to hear from you. thumb up
Leo! This forum is dead in the water but I’ll still click on your threads when I log in.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:26 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're not the only man horny for leo here.

Get in line, Smurph.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:28 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're not the only man horny for leo here.

Get in line, Smurph.
Hey, I’m not greedy. If leo keeps making threads worth posting in then we all win.

Maybe he’ll pick a fight about forum speed for the umpteenth time, and we have a real event in here.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:40 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He wouldn't dare

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:44 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote