KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which forum member has the most success with the ladies?

Which forum member has the most success with the ladies?
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Which forum member has the most success with the ladies?

I heard Astner is rich as hell and can go on and on about metaphysics

or maybe someone like Whirley who is basically on a sexual rampage in southeast asia

or maybe someone who retired from forum, like Rage who is exotic looking and in tune with Somali culture

maybe someone like Bran or Phil who is a witty a-hole but charm their way through

or maybe someone who is completely normal like Galan or Pr

or maybe someone who is a degenerate red pilled alpha like Stilt, who treats women like shit but they secretly like it

or someone like MrMind who has no standard and would poke anything that moves

or someone like cdtm who clean up all the relatives (his sister, cousins, etc)

or someone like Sin who swing both ways with her big dick

or maybe Carver who is making over 100k a year, sophisticated, with a juicy lips who is a very good kisser

state your opinions guys

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 08:30 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Carver is the only one who posted screenshots of all the ladies who message him, so he wins.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 08:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver is the only one who posted screenshots of all the ladies who message him, so he wins.

pics or gtfo

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 08:38 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
All the time little pookie. I had to create another page because it's irritating AF. Anyways, provided proof with me ignoring them and I also provided my bio basically telling women to move along (because I'm a taken man)...

https://ibb.co/ZTMXtTc
https://ibb.co/Vw9H46J
https://ibb.co/gdqxJS5

https://ibb.co/T1XdKXD

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 09:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Master Bruce/Starscream, easily.

Originally posted by Starscream M
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

it takes a man truly secure with himself to introduce a strapon during play with a girl

you'd be too afraid you wouldn't measure up to the strapon....snickers

dood, I can always use a strap-on...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 09:20 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Which forum member has the most success with the ladies?

Originally posted by MrMind
someone who is completely normal like Galan or Pr
Pr is the type of guy that's seemingly polite, gives you a safeword but then tapes your mouth.

Galan is Ted Bundy reincarnate. His 'my back hurts from firemanning' routine is just to lure sentient meat like Sin into the rapening.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2021 10:31 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If I were a bed-wetter, I'd fit the serial killer profile perfectly. Wish I were joking. sad

That being said, I'm also not too alpha to admit that Sin would be the one raping me. I prefer less masculine prey. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 03:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I'm sincerely offended that I didn't even make the list. I do better than all of you though.

I'm actually 6'4, muscular, blond, attractive, have green eyes, and I own an insurance/finance company(can't disclose which one for obvious reasons). I make around 300k/year and am currently 24.

Plus, I have American Psycho levels of woman manipulation.

All this to say, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but to not even be remembered in the conversation? Damn...

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 04:49 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Realistically, the only one that gives me any competition is Carv, and I soundly beat him- even though he has the advantage of being black/beautiful.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 04:53 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm sincerely offended that I didn't even make the list. I do better than all of you though.

(please log in to view the image)

1) You've been away for 2 years.

2) Even if you weren't, you're mainly an Anime Forum poster.

3) Now everybody's gonna think you're Time Immemorial's another sock account, congrats stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 02:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I'm married so I'm out of the sweepstakes.

If I wasn't you losers would not want to compete with me for pussy.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 05:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

.... because you're a lady?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 05:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Playa played himself, as always.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 06:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by playa1258
I'm married so I'm out of the sweepstakes.

If I wasn't you losers would not want to compete with me for pussy.

ignore those marvel pussies

us dc guys are chads

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 06:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're alone, you DC micropenis:

I was blown away. My favorite MCU film of the year by a massive margin.

No such thing. NWH has a chance to become the highest grossing film domestically all time without adjusting for inflation.

MCU fatigue my ass.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 06:13 PM
MrMind

laughing out loud

....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: cries in the corner.....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 07:09 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

I'm actually 6'4, muscular, blond, attractive, have green eyes, and I own an insurance/finance company(can't disclose which one for obvious reasons). I make around 300k/year and am currently 24.

Plus, I have American Psycho levels of woman manipulation.

All this to say, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but to not even be remembered in the conversation? Damn...

Found JBL's other account.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 06:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
Found JBL's other account.
300k a year??? I would lose my house, my boats and my cars if that's what my company made me a year. As for who can attract more ladies? No contest, my son would beat you all and he's a little boy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:23 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

.... your son gets hit on by ladies? That doesn't sound like a safe environment for him

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:50 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
.... your son gets hit on by ladies? That doesn't sound like a safe environment for him
Where in my statement did I say ladies hit on my son?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 08:23 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote