KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Banshee

Hercules vs. Banshee
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Hercules vs. Banshee

whistle Can Banshee exterminate density into gravity for the kill? Making an early grave?

Attachment: c36c5020-e9e3-4d9b-84c3-aaaa0919281f.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 06:20 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Are you serious?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 07:06 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
Are you serious?
I can't tell whether you think this is a stomp for Herc or Banshee

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 07:51 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Banshee wins. He has so many options to take Herc out of the fight.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 08:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Smurph
I can't tell whether you think this is a stomp for Herc or Banshee
I just wonder if Herc is not too durable for anything that Sean can put out, if you can show me someone similar that either have fought before for me to go off of.

Last edited by lawest9 on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 09:46 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd love to see that too....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 10:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did save Japan.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 10:43 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by lawest9
I just wonder if Herc is not too durable for anything that Sean can put out, if you can show me someone similar that either have fought before for me to go off of.
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd love to see that too....
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He did save Japan.

Banshee would wreck him going all out.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
He countered a power source that was capable of sinking the entire nation of Japan. The backlash destroyed hundreds of small islands for miles. But he doesn't even need to do this, he can just put him to sleep using harmonics.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 11:15 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Does Sean have any good showings against bricks?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 04:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does Sean have any good showings against bricks?

There was a sweet respect thread on reddit but it's gone sad I don't recall off the top of my head if he went up against any brick.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 04:45 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If we take the featureless environment rule literally (eliminating city settings and such), then most fliers with ranged options can take down powerful opponents.

But on panel, Sean was shocked by Steve's grip strength and such.

Undecided here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 05:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

What happens if Banshee screams and Herc thunderclaps?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 05:06 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good question.

According to wikia, Sean is able to generate a sonic shield of some sort, but I don't recall ever seeing that in action.

T-clap would f*ck him up if he were in range and didn't manage to counter it with his scream in time, most likely.

It needs to be said that Herc doesn't t-clap often, though. And it's not anywhere near as effective as the Hulk doing the same thing.

Would be pretty pathetic is an acoustikinesis user got beat with such a tactic, but hey, comics. Anything is possible.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 06:51 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good question.

According to wikia, Sean is able to generate a sonic shield of some sort, but I don't recall ever seeing that in action.

T-clap would f*ck him up if he were in range and didn't manage to counter it with his scream in time, most likely.

It needs to be said that Herc doesn't t-clap often, though. And it's not anywhere near as effective as the Hulk doing the same thing.

Would be pretty pathetic is an acoustikinesis user got beat with such a tactic, but hey, comics. Anything is possible.
yeah he can block bullets with it. He can also match frequency of sound waves, all sound is is a release of pressure from high to low. Trust me he can produce a bigger thunderclap with his vocal chords than Herc can clapping. The magnum incident shows that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 08:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Good question.

Yeah I agree with all of this. I do think that it might occur to Herc to thunderclap if he's in a featureless environment with an opponent who is just screaming at him... but maybe I'm being generous.

Iirc when he was mortal/powerless, Hobgoblin used his sonic snicker in their battle but I think Herc just dodged it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 09:14 PM