KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Suit

The Suit
Started by: RoviJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoviJ

The Suit

Does anyone think we will see Tom in "THE SUIT"!?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 05:51 PM
RoviJ is currently offline Click here to Send RoviJ a Private Message Find more posts by RoviJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine how ridiculously large Tom's head would look in a Superman suit.

Pah.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:31 PM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 07:14 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

No, maybe a slim possibility in the last shot, of the last episode, of the last season.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 08:44 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'd say its almost a definite that he'll have it on as the last shot of the last episode. I mean, its about Clark up until the Metropolis Superman beginning of his life, essentially. If throughout the entire series we never see him in the suit, people will be pissed. Last shot probably is going to be him on top of the Daily Planet in the suit looking over Metropolis, and then flying down.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:16 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Imagine how ridiculously large Tom's head would look in a Superman suit.

Pah.

Imagine how many bloody times we've discussed this topic. PLEASE, NEW PEOPLE, use the search button before opening a new thread for heavens sake.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:54 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I wouldnt mind a shot similar to the movie, where you first see Superman take off in the Fortress.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 10:18 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

Sorry OLD PERSON!

At least the last episode . . . surely?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 02:35 AM
RoviJ is currently offline Click here to Send RoviJ a Private Message Find more posts by RoviJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'll put 100 bucks down that they don't go out without having at least one shot of Clark in the suit. No, 200.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:04 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I agree, he pretty much HAS to be in the suit, its the moment that everyone is waiting for. Without it, they will disappoint A lot of people.

I'll definitely feel let down and pretty pissed if they don't do it.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:34 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I agree, he pretty much HAS to be in the suit, its the moment that everyone is waiting for. Without it, they will disappoint A lot of people.

I'll definitely feel let down and pretty pissed if they don't do it.

Not neccessarily in the suit. The could do a shot with him looking down at it, and preparing to put it on. Then just fade out.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:43 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think they won't skip out on the chance to get him actually in the suit. Remember how much cooler it was when you saw Bruce in the batsuit rather than just holding the armor and all that together? lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:45 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by NoFate007
I think they won't skip out on the chance to get him actually in the suit. Remember how much cooler it was when you saw Bruce in the batsuit rather than just holding the armor and all that together? lol

Oh I agree....But it's just a matter of Tom Welling specifically stating he wouldn't put the suit on.

LOL and yes Batman is much cooler wearing the suit rather then looking at it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:47 AM
RoviJ

Look on Google at Images,
put in Tom Welling as Superman

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:22 PM
NoFate007

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Oh I agree....But it's just a matter of Tom Welling specifically stating he wouldn't put the suit on.

LOL and yes Batman is much cooler wearing the suit rather then looking at it.

Hm...I never heard him say that. Must've missed that interview.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:36 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

He's said many times that he doesnt want to wear the suit.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:43 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Imagine how many bloody times we've discussed this topic. PLEASE, NEW PEOPLE, use the search button before opening a new thread for heavens sake.

Are you a Mod?

Pah.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:32 PM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Lord knows its posted right at the top of this section and all. But that requires reading on the part of your new people. My bad, thats too much to assume would happen.

From lil bitchiness ( a GLOBAL mod no less):
quote:
Before opening a thread please use the feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.

Please also report any inappropriate posts using the "Report" option (located at the bottom right hand corner of every post).

And why do I smell a sock here?

Last edited by ~JP~ on Feb 22nd, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:05 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woteva you say gurl.

Pah.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:16 PM
Super Kal El
Last Son of Kyrpton

Why does he believe there is a curse with the suit?

Philosophy "He who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out. - Traditional Chinese Quote

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:05 PM
Super Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Super Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Super Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote