KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » How do internet cafe's charge?

How do internet cafe's charge?
Started by: busters mum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
busters mum

How do internet cafe's charge?

I recently sent a couple of emails with pictures to a friend who is travelling. She was going to be using internet cafe's whilst travelling. Another friend said I should not have sent her an email with pictures as she had to use an internet cafe.... Is this because it would cost more for more downloads? Is it usually an expensive exercise to use an internet cafe? The photo's were 11kb in size, 551 kb & 42 kb in size.

I know this is a stupid question but am interested to know as I have never used one.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 09:31 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Internet cafes usually charge per minute or per hour.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 12:09 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Storms correct, usually you can buy an hour or so at the counter then sit on the comp for that amount of time.

If its an EasyInternetCafe then you put your money in the little machine, get a wee ticket enter the pin on the ticket at your computer- the cost of one hour rises and falls depending on how many other people are using computers.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:35 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

Great thanks. The friend that made a big deal of it was wrong then. It wouldn't have cost that much at all. Will have to tell her to butt out next time.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:50 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote