KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus

Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus

I have a question. How can there be evil without good? Most people say they dont believe in God but wont deny the fact the demons posses humans. I was at a Winter Youth Camp this weekend and last night (Saturday) we had an awesome move of God in the place.

But when I was in the place I felt something very wrong and evil. This happened when I looked over at a girl friend of my brothers and saw her squirming and screaming on the floor. At first, most people didn't focus on it except her best friends until she wouln't stop.

Then about 20 people gathered around her and started shouting to cast whatever was inside of her out. After about 20 minutes nothing happened and what was inside of her wouldn't come out.

At this time the speaker and my Youth Pastor were off to the side observing the crowd and prayer. I have great respect for the speaker (my FORMER youth pastor) for his reaction to what was going on. I'll tell you why in a minute.

So, nothing was happening with this girl. I sat there weeping. Not because of the possesion but more of this bad feeling I had that the demonic world is REAL. As much as I want to shove it to the side and not focus on it it is REAL. So about 20 kids now sat there praying for her but the what was inside of her just wouldn't come out. What was inside of her would even try to trick us. Occasionally hugging her mom and then act like she was praising God only to go back to kicking and screaming. I still stood watching as tears streamed down my face and I realized what the Devil could do people and how much all this stuff is very much real.

The best thing that happened though is what the speaker did. I have great respect for this man because he was my Youth Pastor and because he never lost his cool when the girl started showing signs of posession. He just stood watching as he tried to let the kids in the audience take care of it. Then, he took the girl out (who was still showing signs of possesion) out of the room.

It was so awesome. About five minutes later the girl came back fine. She wasn't squirming and shouting anymore and showing distorted faces. She was crying and hugging her best friends. The speaker then got up and spoke and said that the thing that we kids were doing was glorifying flesh and showing emotion. By screaming and shouting and letting out tears we were just giving what was inside of her glory and acknowledgement which is what demons thrive on. They only manifest themselves so people will notice and so they will get the attention they want. The reason the speaker was back so early is because all he did was speak the name of Jesus and what was inside of her left.

He spoke on how much power we have in God and that we dont need scream and shout and get emotional over something like that. All we have to do is call on the name of Jesus and the demon MUST obey. All he did was talk to her and told what was in her to leave and minutes later she was speaking in tongues. He didn't shout it or get worked up because even if you whisper, when you call on the name of Jesus the demons MUST obey because you hold the authority of the name of their creator.

It's was a really great feeling when I thought about it.

This is the third posession i've witnessed and everytime I see whoevers praying for them speak the name of jesus and what is inside of them leaves.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:11 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I don't believe in Demonic Possessions, it does not exist.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:59 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uberking Robert
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punker69
I have a question. How can there be evil without good? Most people say they dont believe in God but wont deny the fact the demons posses humans. I was at a Winter Youth Camp this weekend and last night (Saturday) we had an awesome move of God in the place.

But when I was in the place I felt something very wrong and evil. This happened when I looked over at a girl friend of my brothers and saw her squirming and screaming on the floor. At first, most people didn't focus on it except her best friends until she wouln't stop.

Then about 20 people gathered around her and started shouting to cast whatever was inside of her out. After about 20 minutes nothing happened and what was inside of her wouldn't come out.

At this time the speaker and my Youth Pastor were off to the side observing the crowd and prayer. I have great respect for the speaker (my FORMER youth pastor) for his reaction to what was going on. I'll tell you why in a minute.

So, nothing was happening with this girl. I sat there weeping. Not because of the possesion but more of this bad feeling I had that the demonic world is REAL. As much as I want to shove it to the side and not focus on it it is REAL. So about 20 kids now sat there praying for her but the what was inside of her just wouldn't come out. What was inside of her would even try to trick us. Occasionally hugging her mom and then act like she was praising God only to go back to kicking and screaming. I still stood watching as tears streamed down my face and I realized what the Devil could do people and how much all this stuff is very much real.

The best thing that happened though is what the speaker did. I have great respect for this man because he was my Youth Pastor and because he never lost his cool when the girl started showing signs of posession. He just stood watching as he tried to let the kids in the audience take care of it. Then, he took the girl out (who was still showing signs of possesion) out of the room.

It was so awesome. About five minutes later the girl came back fine. She wasn't squirming and shouting anymore and showing distorted faces. She was crying and hugging her best friends. The speaker then got up and spoke and said that the thing that we kids were doing was glorifying flesh and showing emotion. By screaming and shouting and letting out tears we were just giving what was inside of her glory and acknowledgement which is what demons thrive on. They only manifest themselves so people will notice and so they will get the attention they want. The reason the speaker was back so early is because all he did was speak the name of Jesus and what was inside of her left.

He spoke on how much power we have in God and that we dont need scream and shout and get emotional over something like that. All we have to do is call on the name of Jesus and the demon MUST obey. All he did was talk to her and told what was in her to leave and minutes later she was speaking in tongues. He didn't shout it or get worked up because even if you whisper, when you call on the name of Jesus the demons MUST obey because you hold the authority of the name of their creator.

It's was a really great feeling when I thought about it.

This is the third posession i've witnessed and everytime I see whoevers praying for them speak the name of jesus and what is inside of them leaves.

You have got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:42 AM
Uberking Robert is currently offline Click here to Send Uberking Robert a Private Message Find more posts by Uberking Robert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markie
calgon take me away

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't believe in Demonic Possessions, it does not exist.
You don't believe in the devil either, but he exists whether you believe it or not. I am not trying to scare you or anybody else, he does exist.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:27 AM
markie is currently offline Click here to Send markie a Private Message Find more posts by markie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Congratulations, you've witnessed someone having a seizure. Please drive through.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
You don't believe in the devil either, but he exists whether you believe it or not. I am not trying to scare you or anybody else, he does exist.
only exist in the minds of man

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:34 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markie
calgon take me away

Re: Re: Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus

Originally posted by Uberking Robert
You have got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen.
I don't think you know. You may not believe what he said but that doesn't mean he's lying.

Last edited by markie on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:35 AM
markie is currently offline Click here to Send markie a Private Message Find more posts by markie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Originally posted by BackFire
Congratulations, you've witnessed someone having a seizure. Please drive through.

yeslaughing

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:41 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markie
calgon take me away

Originally posted by BackFire
That could be it. I have grand mall seizures and I never seizured that way but different people seizure in different ways and even mine aren't always the same.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:54 AM
markie
calgon take me away

Originally posted by finti
only exist in the minds of man
I'm talking from personal experience, not something I heard or read on the internet. It happened to me.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 11:08 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

People can make anything seem evil or from an evil source.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:25 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Originally posted by markie
I'm talking from personal experience, not something I heard or read on the internet. It happened to me.

please please please.. Tell me your story...

By Barker

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:35 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
so you had a personal meeting with the devil.........right what color did the pills you took have again?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:54 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by markie

And so does Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:50 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

No, we shot down santa over Norway this xmas

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 04:35 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:02 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

You didn't hear about the easter bunny?????

(please log in to view the image)

Sorry he got owned...

By Barker

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:13 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Nooooooooo!!!!

The Spring Equinox bunny is DEAD!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:15 PM
HairyPooper
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's true. I have experienced at least 3 times where demons were casted out of someone even Lucifer by the Name of Jesus.

Lucifer was tormenting someone and we praised Jesus and prayed to Him and I rebuked him in Jesus Name. God spoke and told Lucifer to leave His child alone and to never return. Lucifer left and the man saw Jesus in Heaven smiling with a waterfall behind him.

Another time this young man was being haunted by evil spirits that caused lights to go on and off and his fan to make a strange sound and other weird things. A demon went through him one time, right through him. A demon once tried to enter into his room, but when rebuked in Jesus Name, it stopped trying to break down the door. His pet lizard was acting nuts in its cage and just jumping up and down and going crazy trying to get out. I called on arch angels to destroy it and instantly it fell and wouldnt move. It was dead. Instantly dead. The evil spirits were bond and rebuked and casted out in Jesus Name. They left and everything went back to normal, no weird noises from the fan, no drawers moving or lights on and off, none of that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:40 PM
HairyPooper is currently offline Click here to Send HairyPooper a Private Message Find more posts by HairyPooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by HairyPooper
It's true. I have experienced at least 3 times where demons were casted out of someone even Lucifer by the Name of Jesus.

Lucifer was tormenting someone and we praised Jesus and prayed to Him and I rebuked him in Jesus Name. God spoke and told Lucifer to leave His child alone and to never return. Lucifer left and the man saw Jesus in Heaven smiling with a waterfall behind him.

Another time this young man was being haunted by evil spirits that caused lights to go on and off and his fan to make a strange sound and other weird things. A demon went through him one time, right through him. A demon once tried to enter into his room, but when rebuked in Jesus Name, it stopped trying to break down the door. His pet lizard was acting nuts in its cage and just jumping up and down and going crazy trying to get out. I called on arch angels to destroy it and instantly it fell and wouldnt move. It was dead. Instantly dead. The evil spirits were bond and rebuked and casted out in Jesus Name. They left and everything went back to normal, no weird noises from the fan, no drawers moving or lights on and off, none of that.

I think you only believe that this happened. There is a very good chance that you have been deceived.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:49 PM