KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » the demon KRIVZON

the demon KRIVZON
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

the demon KRIVZON

has any1 ever heard about him/her/it, i tried googling, but i cudnt find a demon by that name.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:32 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Where did you get that from!?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:59 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is he Russian?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:00 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Uh huh, erm. Wouldn't this belong in the Religion Forum?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:07 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i have no idea who he is, just found out about him n thought sum1 might help me find more, its sorta important n i cant find nuthin on google.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:42 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Perhaps you could give us a little background... Not just a name...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:45 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

thas the THING, i found out about him, n wanna KNOW his backgrounds, seems like what they say is true, u never do hear much about the real ones, i mean not even ONE result on google!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:50 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HIM!?

What did your Friend say so KRIVZON came up?

Or did he just sa "KRIVZON is a Demon" and ran away like an idiot you are?

Can't you understand what we are trying to get from you!?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:52 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HIM!?

What did your Friend say so KRIVZON came up?

Or did he just sa "KRIVZON is a Demon" and ran away like an idiot you are?

Can't you understand what we are trying to get from you!?

argh, all i can say is that i DID find out about him, n from a reliable source. there was also a hint that he might not be a complete demon, thas all i know, n wanna find out more. it kinda affects sumthin directly related to me.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:54 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I think I know the demon...

Does he have wings, horns... a tail... Once slew 100 virgins bathed in there blood before f'in a goat???

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:08 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think I know the demon...

Does he have wings, horns... a tail... Once slew 100 virgins bathed in there blood before f'in a goat???

uhhh, i cant figure out if thas u beein funny or serious. n no, this is not a humurous thread, i really DO need some info.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:15 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

thought I that was him...

Are you sure that is his name... And not satan in some strange dialect...Like french...

What have you heard about this demon already???

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:16 AM
leonheartmm

thought I that was him...

Are you sure that is his name... And not satan in some strange dialect...Like french...

What have you heard about this demon already???

so ur serious huh, nuthin much, just found out that a good friend of mine WAS him!!!!!!!!!! the same friend who is also a psychic of dr xavier category{no joke}. i mean a lot of wierd things HAVE been happenin in my life, n ive gotten used to it but bloody HALF DEMONS!!!!!!!!! not to mention some of the nicest people in the world mad . i dunno, besides, this has SERIOUS impacts on my love life indirectly, sorta connected with the girl i love , so i wud LOVE some info.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:21 AM
leonheartmm

arghhhh im in such a fix, why the heck do things like this have to happen to me when i get closed to anythin thatll make my life good.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:23 AM
King of Blades
The King

Because your a pysco 11 year old postin' on a forum no expression

Just throwing something out there....

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:29 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

on concideration i recomend the following...

Find a person you trust who;
Isn't connected to the incident
Will be honest with you
Won't look at you like your crazy
and your age (preferably older)

Tell them everything thats happened... And listen to there advice...

Too me your starting to sound like a nutterbutter... Demons do not exist.. Your friend is most likely crazy, And the hottie who you fancy is just messing you around...

I just can't by into psychics, demons, ghost... and all that, without someone actually proving it to me...

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:29 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

LOL you're friend was a demon!? lol yeah Right And you actually beleive that!? LOL.

Wow.

If I say I am psychic, nobody will beleive me here.

i am psychic.

I am seriously.

And you're friend was a Demon.

And I'm Psychic. I am.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:36 AM
leonheartmm

on concideration i recomend the following...

Find a person you trust who;
Isn't connected to the incident
Will be honest with you
Won't look at you like your crazy
and your age (preferably older)

Tell them everything thats happened... And listen to there advice...

Too me your starting to sound like a nutterbutter... Demons do not exist.. Your friend is most likely crazy, And the hottie who you fancy is just messing you around...

I just can't by into psychics, demons, ghost... and all that, without someone actually proving it to me...

dude LISTEN TO ME, im 17years old n till about a year ago DID NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHIN OTHER THAN PHYSICS. i mean to the point of beein fanatic, UNTIL my BEST friend turned out to be a PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! yes u heard me a BLOODY psychic. before, she wudnt even ADMIT it, said i was goin crazy n she was nuthin watever. but THEN, after months of persuasion i got her to admit it. she HAS read my mind, given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact to the WORD} shes blown up her computer a couple of times when shes angry, implanted fake thoughts into people, wiped memories, made objects MOVE, controlled fire, talked to a friend who commited suicide, found the rigth adress of a girl livin at the the other end of the earth. immobilized snakes, survived snake venom, lived through body tempeatures greater than 110{people turn into vegetables at 107} told me what i was thinkin online. n btw, i live in pakistan, n she was IN that grey residential towers buildin that COLLAPSED at the time{the one u saw on the news a lot} when the earthquake hit, n she got out literally a SECOND, before it happened cause the half demon/psychic lover of hers who im askin about right now told her to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, these things happen on a regular BASIS, i mean for cryin out loud she cud even talk to animals, n her crazy lover is even more powerful than her, but theyr both good friend, n i LOVE HER. thas why i wanna KNOW about this krivzon, i mean how on EARTH am i supposed to compare to a demon/psychic who knows her in n out, n i really REALLY wanna be with her so THERE, if u dont wanna believe me, thas FINE, i didnt believe it myself until i had PROOF, i still dont believe in things like god etc. even though she tells me theyr true. as i said, im no crazy, this stuff happens on a regular basis in my screwed lil life n all i need is INFO on this krivzon guy, its not freaky or anythin, just wanna know exactly wat im up against since that guy was reluctant in tellin me much about the demon thing.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:44 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by leonheartmm
dude LISTEN TO ME, im 17years old n till about a year ago DID NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHIN OTHER THAN PHYSICS. i mean to the point of beein fanatic, UNTIL my BEST friend turned out to be a PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! yes u heard me a BLOODY psychic. before, she wudnt even ADMIT it, said i was goin crazy n she was nuthin watever. but THEN, after months of persuasion i got her to admit it. she HAS read my mind, given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact to the WORD} shes blown up her computer a couple of times when shes angry, implanted fake thoughts into people, wiped memories, made objects MOVE, controlled fire, talked to a friend who commited suicide, found the rigth adress of a girl livin at the the other end of the earth. immobilized snakes, survived snake venom, lived through body tempeatures greater than 110{people turn into vegetables at 107} told me what i was thinkin online. n btw, i live in pakistan, n she was IN that grey residential towers buildin that COLLAPSED at the time{the one u saw on the news a lot} when the earthquake hit, n she got out literally a SECOND, before it happened cause the half demon/psychic lover of hers who im askin about right now told her to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, these things happen on a regular BASIS, i mean for cryin out loud she cud even talk to animals, n her crazy lover is even more powerful than her, but theyr both good friend, n i LOVE HER. thas why i wanna KNOW about this krivzon, i mean how on EARTH am i supposed to compare to a demon/psychic who knows her in n out, n i really REALLY wanna be with her so THERE, if u dont wanna believe me, thas FINE, i didnt believe it myself until i had PROOF, i still dont believe in things like god etc. even though she tells me theyr true. as i said, im no crazy, this stuff happens on a regular basis in my screwed lil life n all i need is INFO on this krivzon guy, its not freaky or anythin, just wanna know exactly wat im up against since that guy was reluctant in tellin me much about the demon thing.

Everything can be Explained.

She is lying, and She gave you a link or HTMl copy of where youre conversations end up, so OF COURSE it would appear that she sent you the convos before they happened.

Why the f*ck would somebody who you had trouble to get to admit that they where psychic go out fo there way to type an entire convo?

You are very very VERY simple minded.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:49 AM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Everything can be Explained.

She is lying, and She gave you a link or HTMl copy of where youre conversations end up, so OF COURSE it would appear that she sent you the convos before they happened.

Why the f*ck would somebody who you had trouble to get to admit that they where psychic go out fo there way to type an entire convo?

You are very very VERY simple minded.

lmao, she gave it to me 2 days before, written on a PAGE, u dumass, n she was high at the time, took sumthin she didnt even remember. n how the heck else do u explain her blowing stuff up, making stuff levitate without realizin and gettin on top of a lightpole 20 metres high without there being any support/watever n shes NOT athletic or strong.

dude she blinded a guy who tried to rape.hurt her! n he ran away from the city!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:52 AM