KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 99th Generation Descendants

99th Generation Descendants
Started by: Bilani

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bilani

Looking for Jesus & Mary Magdalene's Descendants

The Da Vinci Code movie’s premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is correct. We, 21st century descendants from the 1st century marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene are seeking other descendants.

The Archangels, with whom over 100 true descendants are now working with to create Miracle Waters, have explained that “Global Dimming” has so decreased the level of spiritual energy upon planet Earth, that one’s mind has to be awakened and one’s Soul activated before one can realize they are a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Last week, the Archangels of Light recommended that we add a Soul Activation Technique to our on-line DNA test to help us locate other 99th generation descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

A short 4 minute on-line DNA test explains the role of one’s pineal gland, (called the mind, or Soul in the west and the 3rd Eye in the east), in the activation of one’s Soul. The DNA test’s Activation Technique awakens the spiritual energy in one’s Soul enabling people to experience the wondrous movement of spiritual energy in their Soul.

Individuals experiencing the movement of spiritual energy in their Soul during the DNA test will then personally know that they are a 99th generation descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Newly found descendants are recommended to contact members of their family and join us in our weekly worldwide teleconferences where descendants are given additional ancient secrets .

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:45 PM
Bilani is currently offline Click here to Send Bilani a Private Message Find more posts by Bilani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Another nut. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: nut.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:48 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bilani
The Da Vinci Code movie’s premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is correct. We, 21st century descendants from the 1st century marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene are seeking other descendants.

The Archangels, with whom over 100 true descendants are now working with to create Miracle Waters, have explained that “Global Dimming” has so decreased the level of spiritual energy upon planet Earth, that one’s mind has to be awakened and one’s Soul activated before one can realize they are a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Last week, the Archangels of Light recommended that we add a Soul Activation Technique to our on-line DNA test to help us locate other 99th generation descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

A short 4 minute on-line DNA test explains the role of one’s pineal gland, (called the mind, or Soul in the west and the 3rd Eye in the east), in the activation of one’s Soul. The DNA test’s Activation Technique awakens the spiritual energy in one’s Soul enabling people to experience the wondrous movement of spiritual energy in their Soul.

Individuals experiencing the movement of spiritual energy in their Soul during the DNA test will then personally know that they are a 99th generation descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Newly found descendants are recommended to contact members of their family and join us in our weekly worldwide teleconferences where descendants are given additional ancient secrets .

laughing out loud

sorry.... but laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:48 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Is it possible that Jesus was married? Yes, there is nothing which completely excludes the possibility and there are reasons to think it possible. The arguments in defense of this idea are not strong, however, and cannot justify concluding that Jesus was definitely married.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:51 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Jesus was just another human and not divine any more then you or I am divine. But let's say he was divine, his blood line would be so diluted by now that almost no divinity would be in his descendants.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This sounds like another story about the merovigien kings and gnostic texts.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Jesus was just another human and not divine any more then you or I am divine. But let's say he was divine, his blood line would be so diluted by now that almost no divinity would be in his descendants.

If in fact he ever existed at all.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:11 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by T.M
If in fact he ever existed at all.

There is a good chance that he did; because a leading historian of the time (I can't remember his name) recorded the death of Jesus.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The story of a divine jesus is similar to men after following Asceticism have become divine.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:16 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Is there anything in the forum rules about schizophrenics?

I think maybe there should be.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:42 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Gregory

Schizophrenics are people too. Also, be careful, they might try to get you. eek!

laughing jk

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

HUH?

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:46 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And yet to link to the said online test.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:30 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

OH MY blink

It sounds like they are starting a new eugenic push to eliminate those that are not decendant from Jesus and Mary.

This is compounded my thier clear misunderstanding of genetics.

"you're not a match...goodby my friend"

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:46 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I'm still trying to figure out how an "online DNA test" would work.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:24 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
docb77
Thinker

Originally posted by Storm
Is it possible that Jesus was married? Yes, there is nothing which completely excludes the possibility and there are reasons to think it possible. The arguments in defense of this idea are not strong, however, and cannot justify concluding that Jesus was definitely married.

Actually the arguments for and against have about equal strenght (or weakness if you want to look at it that way). The only argument for him being a perpetual bachelor is that the NT never mentions him having a wife. The best argument (that I can think of right now anyways) that he was married is that the NT never mentions anyone criticizing him for being single at his age.

In both cases the argument is based on lack of evidence. And we all know that lack of evidence isn't evidence.

I'm still trying to figure out how an "online DNA test" would work.

hmm... maybe something like -

Please type in your Genetic code
TAATAAATGGATTACAATG....

If you do not know your Genetic code please slit your wrist and bleed on the keyboard

Wait!!! don't do it I was just kidding!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:42 AM
docb77 is currently offline Click here to Send docb77 a Private Message Find more posts by docb77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by docb77
hmm... maybe something like -

[b]Please type in your Genetic code

TAATAAATGGATTACAATG....

If you do not know your Genetic code please slit your wrist and bleed on the keyboard

laughing

The test is exposed to excite your genome. I dunno, maybe all your cells go into mitosis at once and you experience some form of all-body cancer.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:54 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

They're living in Hackensack, NJ, just 5 blocks from Miss Tessmocker's mother. Small world, eh?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:14 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yes I did hear a rumor that Jesus and Mary were married and she along with her daughter went to France...Don't know if it's true or not, but in that time of history people really needed to get married. It was just expected, or something was wrong with you........Jews that is.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:47 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Another nut. roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing

But anyway, after 2000 years would there even be that clear of a genetic match?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:50 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote