KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » God is an Alien

To be, (an alien) or not to be ...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
True ! 5 55.56%
False ! 4 44.44%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

God is an Alien
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

God is an Alien

What do you think ?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:34 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: God is an Alien

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What do you think ?

God is also an Earthling.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:38 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Re: Re: God is an Alien

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
God is also an Earthling.

How so? He wasn't born on earth..He's not from here.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:45 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

God is a man-made creation, though I do think Aliens have something to do with our creation, or the survival of our species at least

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:45 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
God is a man-made creation, though I do think Aliens have something to do with our creation, or the survival of our species at least

Thanks for you opinion on the God thing, so you're saying "The Creator"(s) may have been alien to this world?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:53 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

God.......is imo........the creation process, so it could be earthbound, or alien............all things.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:54 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: God is an Alien

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How so? He wasn't born on earth..He's not from here.

God is not a he and was never born. God is each and every one of us including aliens.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 01:07 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

If it one day turned out there was something above us in our past, it wouldn't be surprising if it was an alien.

Just look at history, the times when a primitive culture encountered an advanced one, and mistook them for God, or wizards or something powerful like that. In an effort to explain what they didn't understand. Personally though I doubt it. I don't think we have an alien creator, that there is any ID, or that Aliens came and ingrained themselves in any ancient cultures.

Just saying I could see how an alien could be seen as a God, just like a whiteman clad in armor and carrying a gun could once have been.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:24 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Just saying I could see how an alien could be seen as a God, just like a whiteman clad in armor and carrying a gun could once have been.

Yeah Pizarro and his men were mistaken to be the Inca god, Viracocha.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 10:48 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

God is not a he and was never born. God is each and every one of us including aliens.

Nicely said, shaky big grin

Saved me millions of lines of typing stick out tongue

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 11:12 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gordomuchacho

There is a belief among some christians that god is an alien being or civilization. They use bible references like when elijah, a prophet, was taken up to heaven, without dying first, on a firey chariot. Some people say that he was actually abducted and they say chariot because thats the onyl word they knew to describe that. Another belief is that aliens parted the red sea for moses somehow and gave him the 10 commandments to sustain a moral code on the earth. Its a weird philosophy, but I guess if you believe in aliens with advanced technology then ig ues its not all that farfetched

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:20 PM
gordomuchacho is currently offline Click here to Send gordomuchacho a Private Message Find more posts by gordomuchacho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Re: Re: Re: Re: God is an Alien

Also if what we would call god is in all things wouldn't that also mean that god is also history and the future...It would also be time and space???......and non time???..things we haven't thought of before??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 02:58 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

interesting thread..

my 2cents:

''We all come from the same source, you may call this source god ''

thats why racism is so utterly ridiculous, since we all are consciousness and our bodys(therfor our skin) are just vehicels for our soul.. when the body dies the soul goes into another realm of existence and eventually it will reincarnate..

not sure whether we incarnate to learn or because we are somehow stuck in this cycle..but i hope its not the latter..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:15 PM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I think similar......but I don't feel we are in a endless cycle, just the experience of it.......creating new experiences....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:19 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

God created everything, for he is everything. Therefore, he is not an alien for he is always around you.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:21 PM
-kV- is currently offline Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

That doesn't make since........if god is everything then it would be a alien also.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:39 PM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by Templares
Yeah Pizarro and his men were mistaken to be the Inca god, Viracocha.

Yes, I knew there would be someone here who would know who I was referring to.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 11:51 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuzzKiller
Sports and History Junkie

this is already a religion. raelians believe that god is in fact an alien that began life on earth.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:01 AM
BuzzKiller is currently offline Click here to Send BuzzKiller a Private Message Find more posts by BuzzKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote