KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)

23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)

http://www.sidroth.org/tvbroadcasts.htm

http://www.freecdtracts.com/cd_1.htm

This Audio & Video CD Tract is of an incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 Minute Trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. His soul was returned to his earthly body with a warning and message for all.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:06 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Is this a duplicate thread?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:08 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So we have 90 minutes in Heaven and now 23 minutes in Hell... What's next, 74 minutes in Purgatory, a true story!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So we have 90 minutes in Heaven and now 23 minutes in Hell... What's next, 74 minutes in Purgatory, a true story!

We spend a lot more time in heaven and hell in one day.

Also the "a true story" part is the biggest lie.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:23 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Sigh another one??

There is hell............. 2 hrs stuck in traffic with no ac, End of month groceries and ther is only one cashier open, .................. real life got enough hell, lol dont need to hear bout someone hallucinating bout it.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 07:23 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by fini
Sigh another one??

There is hell............. 2 hrs stuck in traffic with no ac, End of month groceries and ther is only one cashier open, .................. real life got enough hell, lol dont need to hear bout someone hallucinating bout it.

no, it only becomes hell if you also have to take a whizz and have the leaks in both of those situations.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:40 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Darth Jello
no, it only becomes hell if you also have to take a whizz and have the leaks in both of those situations.

And you have a bladder infection. eek! laughing

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Sep 18th, 2006 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:45 PM
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And you have a blater infection. eek! laughing

So I have an infection in my speech?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:46 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by RocasAtoll
So I have an infection in my speech?

What?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:49 PM
RocasAtoll

What?

"Blatter" means the act of speaking, "Bladder" involves bowl piss and poo.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:52 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by RocasAtoll
"Blatter" means the act of speaking, "Bladder" involves bowl piss and poo.

Thanks laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:54 PM
crazy

Re: 23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

This Audio & Video CD Tract is of an incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 Minute Trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. His soul was returned to his earthly body with a warning and message for all.

Why do you keep spamming? You are not reaching anyone on this forum and most of your threads are just you being flamed. God I hate Christians who are drones.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:13 PM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Thanks laughing

Anytime I can help wink

And I now issue a rule:

Ignore threads that have anything to do with NDE (Near Death Experiences). Agreeable?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:33 PM
Regret
One Among Many

We spend a lot more time in heaven and hell in one day.

It took me somewhere between 2-5 minutes to read through all the posts before me. I am now going to create a thread entitled:

"2-5 Minutes in Hell (A True Story)"

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:33 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Regret
It took me somewhere between 2-5 minutes to read through all the posts before me. I am now going to create a thread entitled:

"2-5 Minutes in Hell (A True Story)"

laughing DON'T DO IT.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:35 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Books, books , books.............there are all these books at Christan book stores.........I've read many........................oh geez.............would a god let a person go down to the depts of hell just for the experience of it, when he already told moses that they wouldn't believe anyway.................Hell is for the non believers, so why would a god let a believer go there?..........And Jesus letting them go there is mixing sin with righteousness............I thought they were seperate..............God cannot be in the presents of sin

Last edited by debbiejo on Sep 18th, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:57 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

With precision eh? Have you been to Hell in order to verify the "accuracy", the "precision" in which he is describing them?

Any good horror writer can create a fictional Hell, because really the most Hellish things imaginable are produced by the human mind.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 12:28 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

If that is true, that only shows the Cruel side of God's nature. Are you trying to make God look like a bad guy? Or are you trying to use scare tactics again ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 02:35 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
If that is true, that only shows the Cruel side of God's nature. Are you trying to make God look like a bad guy? Or are you trying to use scare tactics again ?

Why...oh, why...do you continue to exist?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 03:09 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by FeceMan
Why...oh, why...do you continue to exist?

I believe it has something to do with the dichotomy of good and evil and the overall random nature of existance.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 03:20 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote