KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Christian Proof/Disproof Thread

Christian Proof/Disproof Thread
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Christian Proof/Disproof Thread

Prove that the Christian God is real. Or disprove it.

Prove popular Christian events. Or disprove them.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:28 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Can't be done/can't be done.

Better challenge: prove your faith in God is real. Or prove you have none.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:38 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can't be done/can't be done.

Better challenge: prove your faith in God is real. Or prove you have none.

perhaps they can't be done. it should be fun seeing people attempt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:41 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Please define God.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:50 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Please define God.

Christian God as described in the King James Bible.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:51 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Raisen
perhaps they can't be done. it should be fun seeing people attempt
You must not have listened to many people try to prove/disprove God. Especially the Abrahamic God. Many provers sound either zealous or stupid--and many of them aren't, their faith just forces their argument in a certain direction. And many disprovers sound either elitist or, oddly enough, "holier-than-thou".

Proving one's faith is both more difficult, and more genuine. Anyone can argue, but acting faithfully to your God/lessness, that's something else.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:51 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Please define prove.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:53 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Lucien, stop trolling and just answer the motha f$%W question.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:53 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Lucien, stop trolling and just answer the motha f$%W question.

He brought up a valid observation bro. Umad?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:54 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Please define prove.

is this trolling? if so, I don't like it one bit

Raisen

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
He brought up a valid observation bro. Umad?

furious. I hope god smites all of you into smithereens.

Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

is this trolling? if so, I don't like it one bit

I'm not trolling! The definition of prove is vital. For example, “prove” could be restricted to the bible. That is what JIA always does. I just wanted to get it out in the open.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 10:57 PM
Raisen

I'm not trolling! The definition of prove is vital. For example, “prove” could be restricted to the bible. That is what JIA always does. I just wanted to get it out in the open.

provide what you think is proof according to your own terms. if you think it's proof enough for you...then post it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:04 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

furious. I hope god smites all of you into smithereens.
I hope so too, I've always wanted to know what 'smithereens' is like.

But yeah, you do need to define 'prove'. Empirically, it just can't be done either way, so unless you have another definition of 'proof' this thread and query is just an unsubtle attempt to goad people in to saying things that could make them sound foolish. Likely for you to feel superior afterward. Which was exactly my point in that post up above.

And why I suggested that, if you're genuinely curious, offer up examples of faith/lessness. Ultimately it's the people's reactions/behaviour that has the biggest effect, regardless of belief. You can be as diehard a believer as possible, but if your actions don't represent it, it doesn't matter.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:06 PM
Raisen

i'm starting to see why some of you guys spend so much time on here. most sexy women wouldn't put up with this sh!t for long, especially if you're not rich.

i'd love to answer your questions, but i'm going to get laid pretty soon. I have to shower.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:08 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

provide what you think is proof according to your own terms. if you think it's proof enough for you...then post it.

That is going to take some time. I will have to get back with you.

Next time make a thread that isn't so hard.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:09 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

i'm starting to see why some of you guys spend so much time on here. most sexy women wouldn't put up with this sh!t for long, especially if you're not rich.

i'd love to answer your questions, but i'm going to get laid pretty soon. I have to shower.

...and he's down!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:11 PM
Raisen

alright. i'm back from the shower......and getting laid.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:12 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

alright. i'm back from the shower......and getting laid.
7:08-7:12...

And the shower took 3 minutes.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:16 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
7:08-7:12...

And the shower took 3 minutes.

yes. i'm kind of proud of how well I performed today. my stamina was excellent

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 11:19 PM