KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Fighintg and Hating

Fighintg and Hating
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fighintg and Hating

How can you truly hate someone. In my personal experience I have had things done to me that would qualify to hate someone however I feel nothing for them or of it.

How do humans truly hate one another or is it just a facade for extreme dislike? Someone might flip you off driving or you flip someone off and at the time you might think you hate them or say it, but 10 minutes later you have completely forgotten about it.

Or when you get in a fight with someone. Like a real fight hand to hand, more then often you and that person become life friends. Because you respect them later for standing up for themselves and whatever they were fighting about..

Is it hate or are we all just fighting about something we care about and soon realize we didn't actually hate each other it was just a fight?

Food for thought.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 09:52 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

This is philosophy. Or at least, I assume it is. I'm not quite sure I follow the point.

It's easy to hate people who are truly evil to fellow human beings or animals, so the question of can we truly hate someone is rather silly. Some people cannot be rehabilitated.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2013 03:53 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wilco

Re: Fighintg and Hating

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
How can you truly hate someone. In my personal experience I have had things done to me that would qualify to hate someone however I feel nothing for them or of it.

How do humans truly hate one another or is it just a facade for extreme dislike? Someone might flip you off driving or you flip someone off and at the time you might think you hate them or say it, but 10 minutes later you have completely forgotten about it.

Or when you get in a fight with someone. Like a real fight hand to hand, more then often you and that person become life friends. Because you respect them later for standing up for themselves and whatever they were fighting about..

Is it hate or are we all just fighting about something we care about and soon realize we didn't actually hate each other it was just a fight?

Food for thought.

I've have 2 brain injuries, the 2nd one.......it caused this!

A 6,3 foot bouncer while I was backing off....about 6 metres (15-18 feet)

I will get him after with years....probably 8 years until it's subsided. The court case has ended, but, he didn't get enough time.......1 year.

I was in a coma for 2 and bit weeks (hospital - 3 months -rehab) and I can't do carpentry anymore.............he f**ked me up.

He will pay eventually...after years 7-9 years. I will be a Murderer....I don't care. His name was .....Mohammed ...something!!! F**k him....I was in the Military, with f***ers like him...they would stab you the second I they got...f******s! mad

Attachment: coma.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Last edited by wilco on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2013 04:31 AM
wilco is currently offline Click here to Send wilco a Private Message Find more posts by wilco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

wilco, the a**hole who did that to you is not worth the rest of your life.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2013 04:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Re: Fighintg and Hating

Originally posted by Supra

What fairly tale world do you live in????

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:45 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Fighintg and Hating

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
What fairly tale world do you live in????

^^The one with the ignore button in it!! Bamo!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:55 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote