KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

Women. Religion’s longest running victims.
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Men are maintaining God’s curse against women. He will rule over you.

Men. Christians, Catholics and Muslims. Free your women. It’s time. Man up.

Please.

Regards
DL

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 09:24 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

In my religion (Nichiren Buddhism) women are not only equal, but they are leaders.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 09:34 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
In my religion (Nichiren Buddhism) women are not only equal, but they are leaders.
So it's sexist against men then?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by NemeBro
So it's sexist against men then?

No.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:22 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Aren't women just history's longest running victims?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:44 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

Originally posted by Greatest I am

In what sense? Rights? Treatment of women varies from religion to religion.

Religions facilitated people to shift from barbarism to civilization. Religions presented a sense of order, culture and rules for people. An example is of spread of Islam in pagan Arab. Women were treated exceedingly bad in the pagan Arab but Islam changed this situation and motivated men to treat women with absolute respect and give them better rights then they ever had before.

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

Your claim about being part of a civilized and enlightened society is subjective. Is your society free of issues such as crime, corruption and exploitation? No.

Women have ample rights in many countries in modern times. Difference is that issues of women get more spotlight then that of men around the world. Also, in countries, where human rights are a big issue, both genders suffer.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

I am not sure how you can generalize about treatment of women in this kind of manner. Treatment of women varies not just in societies but within families in a society. In a so-called 3rd world country, you might notice women being treated like princesses in an upper-class or even middle-class family which would be above norm then what you may witness in lot of families in a so-called 1st world country.

Please.

Regards
DL

You are misinformed and need to improve your knowledge in these matters concerning religions.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:55 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

I disagree

EXAMPLE: Lot more men have been sent to and killed in wars in comparison to women in history for the sake of ensuring security of the nation/Empire and also for expansionist objectives.

Both genders have been exploited and suppressed in various ways depending upon how you perceive these matters. However, rich and powerful have always been privileged in treatment aspect irrespective of gender in comparison to norm throughout history.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 11:04 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I disagree

EXAMPLE: Lot more men have been sent to and killed in wars in comparison to women in history for the sake of ensuring security of the nation/Empire and also for expansionist objectives.

Both genders have been exploited and suppressed in various ways depending upon how you perceive these matters. However, rich and powerful have always been privileged in treatment aspect irrespective of gender in comparison to norm throughout history.
If I had to pick one gender, out of the countless two that make up our species, that has received the lion's share of abuse, mistreatment, disenfranchisement, choicelessness, and general bullshit...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 11:45 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Re: Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

Please.

Regards
DL

(please log in to view the image)

Watch this and tell me if We are treated equal?

Specially part 3 where women than can barely perform as a well as a 12 year old kid in the military get paid as much as the guys on the trenches.

and respectfully, I have no problem if you feel you have to apologize to the women of the world, just don't try to make me feel guilty for something I should not.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 01:30 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol ben

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 01:32 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Yeah I just went ape shit laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Aug 10th, 2014 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 01:42 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No.
Then why are only women allowed to be leaders?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 08:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

If I had to pick one gender, out of the countless two that make up our species, that has received the lion's share of abuse, mistreatment, disenfranchisement, choicelessness, and general bullshit...

I don't believe in the propaganda or generalization that women have suffered the most in history. I believe that both genders have suffered one way or other throughout history.

Men have suffered from abuse, mistreatment, disenfranchisement, choicelessness and general bullshit just like women. It is just that men are taught to be tough and have tolerance for all the shit and pain they might endure.

Women play many roles in a society ranging from being a sister, wife, mother and grand mother and not every man wants to mistreat his womenfolk. In-fact, most men tend to be protective of their womenfolk. This is natural instinct.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 12:37 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I was thinking the same thing.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Aug 10th, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 12:55 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

****in' feminists.

I'm sick and tired of all your BS.

Face the facts. Women are weaker than men. Not mentally, but physically.
The average man is stronger than the average woman. You can clearly see this in sports, weightlifting contests, military, etc.

Yes, women should be treated equally, but there are certain limitations.
Same goes with men.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Aug 10th, 2014 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 01:11 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I don't believe in the propaganda or generalization that women have suffered the most in history.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 03:37 PM
S_W_LeGenD

This myth have been promoted by feminists, they tend to focus more on women issues and such issues get more spotlight in modern times. Education platforms in West are also feminist-driven so it doesn't surprises me if feminists are indoctrinating current generations of men in the WEST in ways as they seem fit.

In reality, both men and women have been victimized in similar and different ways depending upon the dynamics of the societies in history.

Women have been treated well in some ancient societies contrary to the popular belief and myths propagated by feminists. An example that came to my attention recently is of women of Sparta.

In any time in history, not every man is born a potential abuser of his womenfolk. It is natural instinct of man to love and protect his womenfolk. This ground reality have influenced treatment of women in various societies throughout history.

Yes, some societies have existed in which women have been treated badly but they do not represent the situation of women throughout ages in history.

Difference between men and women is that men have commonly shouldered greater responsibilities in life and also taught to be tough and take shit without complaining. In contrast, women tend to be more vocal about their issues or at-least have become more vocal about their issues in modern times.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Aug 10th, 2014 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 08:44 PM
Raisen

women have it much better here than men do. most women I talk to even realize that life is simply easier for them.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 09:18 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by NemeBro
Then why are only women allowed to be leaders?

He never said only women could be leaders.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

He never said Men could be leaders.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote