KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Killing

Killing
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Killing

What are your opinions on it? Outside of self defense, is it ever justified?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 04:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson

The powers of the world have been doing it forever under the cover of one BS reason or the other. Population control? Who knows. The very food that we eat is poisonous (in America, it's called overfed, and undernourished ha ha). Soldiers are payed to kill. Deadly viruses and new strains of those viruses pop up without warning (who's behind it? LOL). Unprotected sex is like playing Russian Roulette, why kill? If you are fortunate enough to live in a country filled with dirty Politicians, and no way to eat because they greedily hoard all of the resources, and charge a kings ransom to people for their minimal needs to live, situations often end in senseless violence. If you don't work you should not eat right? What f@ck@ng work is there out there, no one is hiring is often the case. We call them terror mongers because of half truths the media feeds us, they may call themselves survivors.

Little children sold into prostitution or slavery by their very parents is commonplace in many countries. Drugs, weapons, liquor stores, and gangs on every other corner in ghettos is another way to funnel the less informed unto a one way street that leads to their own demise. Pick a f@c@ing door. Who needs Tonto to pump 14 in your head, when gunrunners are supplying bullied children with the means to execute their fellow classmates, while the cops are busting college students for Pot.

Religion is used as mass weapons of destruction, because if you can get a million morons behind your skewed cause, who will/can ever stop you? As for your question. Murder is never justified even if you are defending yourself, or someone else. Would this stop me from killing someone trying to kill me and my family? No.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 06:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Define self-defense.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 07:16 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Killing

Outside of self defense, is it ever justified?

Yes.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 07:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Define self-defense.

You were attacked with what you legitimately saw as a threat to your life, you killed him/her/it to prevent your own serious injury or death.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:49 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Also, is being proactive about killing, worse than reactive? Like if you know a sexual predator is going to ruin another person's existence, or if you know a killer will strike again once he's cleared, would it be wrong to stop them from doing it?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:55 AM
riv6672

Morally wrong, depends in your morals. Legally wrong, probably.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 02:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Killing

I mean, it's illegal but in order for me to win some fights I'd have to cause permanent injuries with "lethal intent" because I'm not that big or good at MMA at this point in my life. I'd have to result to innovative dirty fighting which works wonders if you can be tactical by maintaining control over the fight or flight response.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 02:44 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 02:48 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
roll eyes (sarcastic)
You'd be surprised what very select people can do when they enjoy pain or have no fear-reflex that inhibits them from doing something other than punch, kick, or grapple in a fight.

Hell they might be able to go completely limp as a survival mechanism in a fight, and the second you turn away they're going to pop up and sucker punch you in that nerve in your jaw - shutting your brain down and putting you to sleep.

Instead of a fight like this you get an assault like this.

Absolute strength is due to an imbalanced level of of fight response hormones. If the hormones aren't there to override your "don't do that it's too much" instinct which literally everyone has all the time, even MMA fighters during their most brutal fights.

Here's another example; meth increasing metabolism and activity levels to the point in which this person was hysterical and therefore able to fight harder and longer.

Hit the wrong person in the face, someone's who was repeatedly beat as a child or a non-neurotypical like myself, and they might just come back with absolute retaliation immediately and I don't care how much bigger you are or better at boxing you are, he might be able to knock you on your ass because you're just not as excited as him at that moment and you might not be quick enough to defend yourself like you should be able to.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:03 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

God you are so FULL of crap. laughing

You're the RL main character in the Twilight Zone episode Hocus Pocus and Frisby.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:09 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

God you are so FULL of crap. laughing

You're the RL main character in the Twilight Zone episode Hocus Pocus and Frisby.
You're just ignorant.

It's called physiology.

Pick the most one-sided fight of any two individuals with no birth-defects or debilitating illnesses (anorexia, obesity, Huntington's, narcolepsy) who're around the same age, and let the person who's likely to lose be in the right frame of mind and he can take out just about anybody.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 13th, 2014 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:12 AM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes. it is justified so long as the benefits outweigh the consequences.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:20 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red g jacks
From a certain moral standpoint in which the majority should deem immoral....

It's subject to who you're asking I guess.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:23 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 04:24 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by red g jacks

What do you mean?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:48 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you concede to my argument about cunning, neurosis, and absolute strength being more beneficial in a fight than fitness, training, and skill?

"Training is nothing, will is everything. The will to act."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 07:04 PM
riv6672

I concede that your post wasnt interesting enough for me to reply to, while red g's was.
Get over yourself.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 07:23 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Morally wrong, depends in your morals. Legally wrong, probably.

Legalities are jokes though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:32 AM
riv6672

I agree, to an extent.
Still, I'm subject to them.
If i feel i have to do something considered illegal, i will.
If i get caught, i'm willing to suffer the consequences.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 08:51 AM