KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Final FIGHTING Fantasy

Final FIGHTING Fantasy
Started by: ESB-1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Final FIGHTING Fantasy

Here's a thread for any Final Fantasy matches. Once a winner has been decided then we can move on. And please. No crap like Trance Kuja vs. Mog.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:40 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

vinceint(FF7) vs auron (FF10) the setting is the main hall of the nebilhem mansion

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:50 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Nice fight Yoda. I'll have to give this to Vincent. Auron will put up a good fight but Vincent can recover his wounds when he transforms into Chaos.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

thanx esb i think maybe auron could take this but my knowledge on vincents limits is limted i only got the second i think or maybe the third but anyway tifa and aries vs yuna and rikku tifa and aries have all the summon materia just to balance it out and the setting is on the outer deck of the highwind this is FF10 yuna and rikku

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:13 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

how can someone who isnt alive be killed?.. voting auron

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:25 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

well he manage to be killed on my team in FF10 i think he just gets sent to the farplane but anyway vote=AURON

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So 1 for Vincent and 2 for Auron? If that's the final vote then Auron defeats Vincent. Darth Yoda gave us a second match...thank you.
Tifa & Aeris vs. Yuna & Rikku

Attachment: ff7aerisandtifa.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:39 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Doublepost)
In case my picture didn't tell you anything my vote is for Tifa and Aeris. Tifa's Limit does a lot of damage and Aeris's makes them invinicble for a short amount of time and Knights of the Round Table is the strongest summon in Final Fantasy dealing nearly 90,000 damage.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:49 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

My vote is for Yuna and Rikku.

First Strike. Max Stats. Trigger Happy. 99,999 hits galore.

Kinda makes the Knights seem small..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:41 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

sorry but i stated FF10 yuna and rikku not X-2

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:38 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

They can do 99,9999 all they want but Aeris's level 4 limit break makes them invincible for a while.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 09:12 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

but after the limit effect has stopped then there gonna feel that 99,9999 in the morning if they live that long i dont think that tifa and aeris have the strenght to beat the ff10 team
IMO

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:56 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

They're invincible and they can still move. Tifa's Limit Break and Knights of the Round would finish them off.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:54 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Poll at the moment is:
Tifa and Aeris- 1
Rikku and Yuna- 1

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:05 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

okay ill vote for tifa and aeris next duel will be Red XIII vs Kimari(ff10) hope i spelt it right unless someone wants to put up a fight

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:17 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tifa and Aeris wins. Next fight begins.
I vote Red XIII. He's faster and smaller which lets him dodge easier. Plus Howling Moon makes him go berserk and you don't want to be on Red's bad side then. (Red XIII's howling moon was the only reason I defeated Emerald Weapon the first time)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:21 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

but kimari has far more brute strenght i see it as red diving at kimari who grabs hold of his front legs they are locked in a test of strenght for a short time until red is over powered and puhsed to the floor kimari raises his spear in the air and strike towards red chest red role out the way and runs twards a walll bounding off it in to the air and at kimari how throws red to the floor the battle would continue like this for a while until red gets stabbed the battle place is the clearing of the farplane were yuna and the fake tidus fogote his name hugged

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:27 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You forget that Red is very smart when it comes to battle. He knows that Kimari would be stronger in brute force then he is just by the way he looks. Red wouldn't go straight at him unless he's going one of his limits. Cosmo Memory would blow Kimari away.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:29 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

im not to educated on the effects of reds limits its been a while since i played a ff game but i still think kimari has this one a few well placed rib punches from kimari and red a gonna

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:31 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

FF7 is the one I know most about. Cosmo Memory would nuke the place with Kimari.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:33 PM