KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Orochi vs...

Orochi vs...
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Orochi vs...

I got a funny one...

(please log in to view the image) Orochi

Vs

(please log in to view the image) God

A little wierd considering they are both celestials "so to speak"

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirizatu16

RRRIGHHHHHTTT!

LOL

what about OROCHI vs. Gill from street fighter third strike

that guy is strong!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:52 AM
Shirizatu16 is currently offline Click here to Send Shirizatu16 a Private Message Find more posts by Shirizatu16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah, Gil is strong, but I don't like him that much... I mean seriously...

(please log in to view the image)

He looks like a sports fan wearing full body paint... sick

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Oro beats the both of them. big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:19 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I hope your kidding Vamp, because Oro would get eaten alive by either one of 'em... he may be a very powerful mystical being, but he's far from the divine level of power...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:22 AM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I hope your kidding Vamp, because Oro would get eaten alive by either one of 'em... he may be a very powerful mystical being, but he's far from the divine level of power...

Oro hurts Orochi, but not God. Orochi was beaten, by Kyo and Iori, who was much weaker back then. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:40 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

There is a reason why Iori and Kyo where able to hurt Orochi...

The Kusanagi clan's power does not come from an outside source and neither did the power of Iori's clan, initially.

I say initially because at some point Iori's clan did make a blood pact with Orochi, co-mingling their blood, turning their flames to purple, and giving them short lifespans...

fact is that Kyo, Iori & Chizuru represent the 3 Legendary Powers that are able to seal away Orochi...in KOF 97, even though he was under the influence of the Riot of the Blood, Iori was still able to accomplish his part.

Now, unless Oro posesss these 3 powers, or something equal to all three powers (of yet I have not seen Oro come up with such a level of power) then Orochi fries his @$$

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sep 16th, 2005 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:45 AM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
There is a reason why Iori and Kyo where able to hurt Orochi...

The Kusanagi clan's power does not come from an outside source and neither did the power of Iori's clan, initially.

I say initially because at some point Iori's clan did make a blood pact with Orochi, co-mingling their blood, turning their flames to purple, and giving them short lifespans...

but none of that changes the fact that Kyo, Iori & Chizuru still represent the 3 Legendary Powers that are able to seal away Orochi...in KOF 97, even though he was under the influence of the Riot of the Blood, Iori was still able to accomplish his part

Indeed! His showing was good back then, but Kyo and Iori has gotten much more powerful since there first encounter with him. Oro also have powers unknow.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Yes, But Oro's powers are much more vague

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:53 AM