KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Goku versus Specter

Who winz?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Goku pwns 3 42.86%
Specter pwns 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku versus Specter
Started by: Deus Ex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Goku versus Specter

It's a battle, zOMG!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:18 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

goku will be eaten by the spectre

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:19 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

zOMG GOKU PWNS ALL!

Spectre makes Goku never exist.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:20 PM
Illustrious is currently offline Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell is Specter??

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

hal jordan

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Formerly Jim Corrigan, now Hal Jordan. He's basically the Wrath of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spectre

Wiki's not canon, but that page is pretty accurate and should give you the idea of his scope of powers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:25 PM
Illustrious is currently offline Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

He pwns.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:27 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illustrious
Formerly Jim Corrigan, now Hal Jordan. He's basically the Wrath of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spectre

Wiki's not canon, but that page is pretty accurate and should give you the idea of his scope of powers.

Thank you

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:30 PM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol @ deus ex.... this is so lame creating threads in the hope of ridiculing goku...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 10:25 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Hey, there were people that actually voted Goku over Galactus. So you'll be surprised how stupid the fanboys are.

And you say "lame"? You should know all about that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 11:36 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

childish insults bounce of my "I don't give a crap" bioshield, illustrious... I really don't care if supes beats goku.... I think its silly that you have taken to bashing goku cause you don't like his fanboys...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 11:45 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Okay...

Childish insults bounce off your "bioshield" (whtever the hell that is). I'm sure you'd know all about childish insults, considering you're the master of the childish and poor understanding (Honestly how many times do you have to ask about surviving a black hole before you get it?)

I don't see any "childish insults in that post," so I don't know when you had your eyes checked last.

No one's bashing Goku, but as long as you have fanboys who continue to grossly overestimate his abilities (including you), there will be threads like this.

I could easily reverse the question, why do you bash Supes by putting him against Goku? That's "silly."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:10 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

oh illustrious...
some more lame insults.. bet you feel like a big guy now...

with regards to supes surviving in the blackhole.. I asked what power gave him this ability to survive.. all I got is "he does, hes supes"

Keep up the post Illustrious, you just make yourself seem more and more childish by the post...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:41 AM
Creshosk

evil face
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think its silly that you have taken to bashing goku cause you don't like his fanboys...
I can see this coming back to bite you in the future. . .

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:07 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

You keep that little quote safe cresh... use that as your "get out of jail free card" next time your stuck....

By Barker

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 08:05 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

You're stuck all the time, you should keep it.

Get off your high horse, you're too short to reach the stirrips and your arms aren't long enough to grab the reins. Don't hurt yourself, kid.

You're the idiot that took 3 pages in the Goku/Supes thread digesting ONE point, and here you come in here acting like you actually have room to talk. What a joke.

I gave you the answer to the question you asked, now I want the question to mine, what exactly gives the ability of Goku to fire energy and get stronger with anger?

Yeah, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, "kid."

I love how you say I mention off "childish" insults, when all you do is act like a big man and fire off not-so-well-veiled attacks right back. Right, kid... back to little league.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:35 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol another comical retort from illustrious.... I just can't take anything you say offensively... its just soo weak I can't stop laughing at you...

I gave you the reason why they could fire energy... you gave no reason why supes could survive a black hole...

I left that thread as it was painful to argue with you guys... I mean supes going 8 times light speed ..... :lol2:

oh I should go read that thread... should be good for a laugh...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:41 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Supes going 8 times the speed of light isn't comical, it's on a scan. 1 minute and 54 seconds from the sun and back.

Tell me, how long does it take for light to get from the sun to the earth? That's right, over 8 minutes if you didn't know.

Simply because you're too stupid to accept doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And I did give you an reason why he could survive, and no you didn't give me a reason why he could fire energy.

It's painful to argue with these things called "scans" because you have no evidence against it.

Again, stop acting all high and mighty, clearly the shoes are too big for you.

And who says this isn't fun? I'm having a blast laughing at the highest level of ignorance and stupidity I've seen yet.

Please, please, please post again, now you have me interested in what kind of nonsensical bullsh!t you'll spew; you need your own standup for this.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:45 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol.... I asked around in the supes forum to see what people though supes top speed was.... best they gave was lightspeed......

Please repeat this reason why supes doesn't get crushed in a black hole... maybe its the same one as to why wolverine beats hulk... or spiderman beats heralds...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:53 PM
Creshosk

lol.... I asked around in the supes forum to see what people though supes top speed was.... best they gave was lightspeed......
That's funny if you had actually read the thread about Superman's speed you might have seen how they were talking about several cases where he went faster.

Please repeat this reason why supes doesn't get crushed in a black hole... maybe its the same one as to why wolverine beats hulk... or spiderman beats heralds...
"Because I don't like it it's PIS"?

Funny how you don't like the fans of something so you start attacking the thing they are fans of. . don't you think?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:55 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote