KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sonic Vs Megaman

Who takes it ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sonic 16 47.06%
Mega Man 18 52.94%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sonic Vs Megaman
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Warning Sonic Vs Megaman

Who takes the Blue tittle evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Well ?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 03:42 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Are you serious?

Little Boy Blue blows his head off!

(I saw it on VGDC.com)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:12 AM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol How is he catching sonic may I ask.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:13 AM
unrealman

Simple he stops time by using time stopper it's the weapon he gets from defeating Flashman .

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:57 PM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Not his weapon now is it. He gets it from defeating some man and takes his weapons.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:00 PM
Null

bump

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:21 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Sonic Fights Robots all the time and Megaman is a Robot. I like both Sonic and Megaman, but I'll go with Sonic as always. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:28 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic Fights Robots all the time and Megaman is a Robot. I like both Sonic and Megaman, but I'll go with Sonic as always. big grin big grin cool cool

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:29 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic Fights Robots all the time and Megaman is a Robot.
And Sonic is awesome at fighting Eggman's robots, but he's never fought anyone like Mega Man. The Blue Bomber has a human-like mind, rather than the mindless AI of other robots. Rock (Mega Man's original name) may not be as fast as Sonic, but he's vastly stronger and more durable. He's also fought a number of speedsters in his time and I'm confident he could tag Sonic with his Mega Buster.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:22 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Sonic kills regular megaman

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:32 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Sonic kills regular megaman

Regular Megaman was powerful to though, I'm not sure it'll be that easy. confused

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:38 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by dvampire
Regular Megaman was powerful to though, I'm not sure it'll be that easy. confused

Regular megaman loses confused Sonic is not weak confused MX has a better chance confused Speed>>Robot with blaster

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:57 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Regular megaman loses confused Sonic is not weak confused MX has a better chance confused Speed>>Robot with blaster

Megaman has fought against beings with speed and he's not just a simple robot. confused He's packing way to much fire power. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:48 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Megaman has fought against beings with speed and he's not just a simple robot. confused He's packing way to much fire power. smile

I know but were they faster than sonic smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:18 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I know but were they faster than sonic smile

I don't know, but Sonic is only sound speed, it shouldn't be that hard for Megaman to tag him. Megaman also have Rush, who gives him the ability to fly. Megaman could just fly above Sonic, blasting him with his Mega Buster. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:00 PM
Hoshi

megaman would probaly win since he has much more fire power, although catching sonic would be a problem megaman could use his robotic abilities to calculate the whereabouts of sonic.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:27 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I don't know, but Sonic is only sound speed, it shouldn't be that hard for Megaman to tag him. Megaman also have Rush, who gives him the ability to fly. Megaman could just fly above Sonic, blasting him with his Mega Buster. smile

This is not megaman and rush vs Sonic smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:17 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

This is not megaman and rush vs Sonic smile
True, its Mega Man with his standard powers vs Sonic with his standard abilities Sonic's standard abilities include speed, agility, the whirlwind (Sonic Heroes), and the spin dash. Mega Man's abilities include superhuman strength, durability, agility, the Mega Buster and the Mega Uppercut (think Dragon Punch here).

Like I said, this is a great fight. I think Mega Man has what it takes to beat Sonic. He's beaten both Quickman (the fastest robot in the world) and Turboman (who's speed is supposed to rival Quickman's). He's also beaten several teleporters.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

sonic gets tails

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:26 PM