KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs Alucard

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Alucard 15 45.45%
Dante 18 54.55%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dante vs Alucard
Started by: Zen2nd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Dante vs Alucard

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Alucard(animé & manga character)
Can be shot down to pieces but can remake himself.
Can teleport
The bullets in his guns are explosive and also have crosses ingraved into them
He can also transform.
He can manipulation the weather
Plus also hes very very strong.

Who will win?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:42 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

hellsing can not die...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:44 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

He can teleport?.. dante is pwnt..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Who voted for Dante?

Basicly Dante can fire at Alucard all he wants but Alucard will just keep coming back.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 09:55 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warakia
Warakia

Alucard would eat him.

Alucard wins

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:21 AM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Alucard would win. Especially with that big dog looking thing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:33 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Who voted for Dante?

Basicly Dante can fire at Alucard all he wants but Alucard will just keep coming back.

I voted for Dante, I actually think Alucard could do some serious damage to him, but hey, Dante is a very tough guy too y'know, in the first game y'see a video sequence when the great the sword which Dante uses cuts through the body, and he survives it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:01 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

depends if alucard is let of the leash! if hes not aloud his powers he can't use them!

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:03 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

As Hit and Miss was saying is if Alucard was allowed full powers, and I'm letting Alucard have full powers, Alucard would be able to eat Dante up through is transformation.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:59 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

ah then alucard owns dante with a capital P.....

By Barker

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:16 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

As Hit and Miss was saying is if Alucard was allowed full powers, and I'm letting Alucard have full powers, Alucard would be able to eat Dante up through is transformation.

And if Dante is allowed to use his powers at it's fullest, he'll be able to vaporize Alucard. big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:02 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

is that before or after hes put on a pole? head to ass...

By Barker

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:11 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Alucard has had his head chopped off a fair few times. Also sliced a few times too. Even had his own bullets turn him to mush. His gun is quite powerful too. The bullets create a mighty big hole whatever they hit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:03 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Alucard has had his head chopped off a fair few times. Also sliced a few times too. Even had his own bullets turn him to mush. His gun is quite powerful too. The bullets create a mighty big hole whatever they hit.

Which why I said Dante could vaporize him, fight him until sunlight comes up or kill him with silver bullets (maybe I should show some of his manga). smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
is that before or after hes put on a pole? head to ass...

Very funny! big grin To bad it won't be happening! laughing

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:15 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Sunlight? Thats funny.

Sunlight is no use here.
Stakes to the heart are no use here either.
Vaporizing him won't help either.
And Garlic will definitely be no use here.

How exactly will you vaporize him anyway?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:19 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Sunlight? Thats funny.

Sunlight is no use here.
Stakes to the heart are no use here either.
Vaporizing him won't help either.
And Garlic will definitely be no use here.

How exactly will you vaporize him anyway?

Which why I said Dante could vaporize him, fight him until sunlight comes up or kill him with silver bullets (maybe I should show some of his manga). smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:23 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

You just made the same post again? What the f**k?

Go on show me this manga.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:26 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol he refuses to accept dante ever losing... Alucard will wipe the floor with dante... Theres no way of killing him once his restraints have been lifted... the guy can warp reality.. I don't think devil trigger is going to help here...
Zen2nd - Dvampire tactic is to ignore your posts and just repeat himself endlessly... the guy won't take no for an answer!

By Barker

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:53 PM
dvampire
xenogears

You just made the same post again? What the f**k?

Go on show me this manga.

Which why I said Dante could vaporize him, fight him until sunlight comes up or kill him with silver bullets (maybe I should show some of his manga). I could show the manga, but I don't need to right now. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 10:26 PM