KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Agent 47 vs James Bond

Agent 47 vs James Bond
Started by: DiamondBullets

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Agent 47 vs James Bond

A resturaunt shoot-out between the suave secret agent and the lab-grown hitman. Here's the synopsis: they have missions that directly conflict with eachother; Hitman is hired to whack somebody Bond is assigned to rescue. They're in a resturaunt, and both have 9mm pistols. I'm leaning towards Hitman, cuz his Silverballers can kick some serious ass, and he always seems to get get his prey.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:28 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

hitman's got my vote

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 12:54 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I'm not sure, Hitman has a hit rate of 100%, he dodges bullets from a gun at several places (game videos so it's canon) and has inhanced human abilities made to be the perfect assassin.

James Bond has made through every impossible mission he's got and has some great gadgets and an incredible luck.

I'm leaning towards Hitman.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:12 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Hitman. Bond relies to heavily on gadgets. Yeah, he can shoot a gun well and he's no rookie to a shootout, but the Agent has abilities that no gadget can counter.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:22 PM
Se7in is currently offline Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote