KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs Dante

Kratos vs Dante
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kratos 29 40.85%
Dante 41 57.75%
Draw 1 1.41%
Total: 71 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kratos vs Dante
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos vs Dante

The God of War or the white haired Demon

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:19 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

It's kind of proved that Dante can beat Lucifer and Kratos has only defeated Aries the war god, so Im going with Dante on this one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 06:28 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante would wipe the floor with Dante. the only video game character that could give Dante a good fight is Samanosuke Akechi.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um Kratos is also going to take out Zues inthe next game, according to the extras. Kratos is no punk I think this would be a good match.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:45 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it'd be a hell of a fight, but Dante would win.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont no the Blades of Chaos or Athens are some bad ass weapons, and Kratos has all them powers he's damn good.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante has several different swords, in addition to his guns. when kratos started swinging his blades, all dante has to do is flip evade (which he excels at) and attack anew.
dante also has devil trigger, which enables him to turn demon on kratos's ass.
whats kratos gonna do when dante lets loose with ebony and ivory?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:22 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Or Dante could just use Quicksilver (to freeze time) and then do Inferno (to fry his ass to ashes) on Kratos's ass
Or turn into Sparda, fly several thousand feets up in the sky and fire a few hundred demonic energy ball'n'Giant fire dragon, I know I've that before, but it is the fastest and easyest way for Dante to win.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:06 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dante has several different swords, in addition to his guns. when kratos started swinging his blades, all dante has to do is flip evade (which he excels at) and attack anew.

Yep.. soon as you press the evade button dante practically becomes invulnerable..

I dont really think ebony and ivory are really to be feared, honestly... they fire 'magic' bullets which do mediocre damage unless upgraded to the max.. rebellion is more of an arsenal IMO

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:20 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I dont really think ebony and ivory are really to be feared, honestly... they fire 'magic' bullets which do mediocre damage unless upgraded to the max.. rebellion is more of an arsenal IMO

I just remembered something. You remember how Dante made Mondus go byebye...?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:29 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by IcePunk
I just remembered something. You remember how Dante made Mondus go byebye...?

well that was a 3 form fight.. all I can remember was abusing the rocket launcher and dodge buttons...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:45 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay Dante has one sword, and ebony, and Ivory, and Kratos has the Blades of Chaos, and all his magic which includes a form where is impowered by all the Gods.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:27 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

well that was a 3 form fight.. all I can remember was abusing the rocket launcher and dodge buttons...

Ummm, there were no rocket launcher in DMC1. I was reffering to the second last cutscene, duh.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:02 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by soujaboy09
Okay Dante has one sword, and ebony, and Ivory, and Kratos has the Blades of Chaos, and all his magic which includes a form where is impowered by all the Gods.

one sword? have you played DMC?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
one sword? have you played DMC?

he was setting the rules, not stating the characters arsenal

Originally posted by IcePunk
Ummm, there were no rocket launcher in DMC1. I was reffering to the second last cutscene, duh.
hmm, well I typed up Mugul or whatever his name was.. brought up the last fight in DMC2, where you fight the angel lookin thing that goes multi form.. guess I'm confused

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:20 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I have to give the fight to Dante. Kratos needed Pandora's Box to kill the God of War and Dante...need I say it?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:58 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante is Dante, plain as that.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:23 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

hmm, well I typed up Mugul or whatever his name was.. brought up the last fight in DMC2, where you fight the angel lookin thing that goes multi form.. guess I'm confused

yeah, I guess you're kind of confused...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 10:36 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kind of? sounds like alzheimers to me.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:54 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

LOL

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 10:02 AM