KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » wesker VS krauser from resident evil

wesker VS krauser from resident evil
Started by: jk5000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jk5000
son of liberty

wesker VS krauser from resident evil

they fight in the desert like place in whcih leon fought krauser the bit where krausers arm mutates leon can have his weapons but no crazy shit like the handcannon or rocket launcher (inf) or a broken butterfly or killer 7 just the standard issue stuff like hangun riot gun maybe tmp and some grenades krauser has his knife flash grenades his arm could be mutated if you like

be creative about who would win and why or bend the rules a little ( eg. weapons scenario)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:22 PM
jk5000 is currently offline Click here to Send jk5000 a Private Message Find more posts by jk5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Krauser will make Albert explode with his crazy as s harm attack big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:29 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

First time I fought Krauser I got owned by him badly. Mostly because I had like no ammo left.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:01 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Droopy

Krauser his a pimp man he kinda looks like he belongs in a metal gearsolid game

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:03 AM
Droopy is currently offline Click here to Send Droopy a Private Message Find more posts by Droopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The battle against Krauser is the best battle throughout the Resident Evil series.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:05 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

For some reason.... Krausers mutated arm reminds me of Nightmare's Soul Edge when it's all folded into a single edged blade...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:03 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jk5000
son of liberty

yeah but who would win... i say that that krauser battle was bloody hard

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:53 PM
jk5000 is currently offline Click here to Send jk5000 a Private Message Find more posts by jk5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Krauser, Saurkraut or however it is spelled.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:55 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Wesker doesn't have a chance against Krauser.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:51 PM
jk5000
son of liberty

yeah but wesker has superhuman strengh

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:37 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jk5000
yeah but wesker has superhuman strengh

Um, no. That would be Krauser you're talking about.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by jk5000
yeah but who would win... i say that that krauser battle was bloody hard

Or bloody frickin' easy, use the knife, it's super effective on him and Albert aint got no knife laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:17 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by DarkC
Um, no. That would be Krauser you're talking about.

But Albert does have a few qoite powerfull moves; shoot a zombie in it's knee and Albert kicks of it's head or shoot one in it's head and then use his Iron palm strike smile

Yeah I noticed, multi post

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:20 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Krauser isn't a zombie and Wesker doesn't want to get melee with Krauser. That's pwnage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:09 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Krauser isn't a zombie and Wesker doesn't want to get melee with Krauser. That's pwnage.

Yeah, but still powerfull moves

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Krauser's arm thing doubles as a shield

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:38 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

hey, that's true....ok end of this fight, soooooooo whats your highest high score on The mercenaries, mine is 114300 with Wesker on the Castle level big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 09:33 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sounds around the same with me expect with Krauser and Ada

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 10:56 AM
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

Maybe I'm going nuts but most of my RE knowledge stems from the books. Wasn't Wesker at one point some sort of g-virus experiment who did have super strength. I remember they did use one of the viruses as an excuse to how he survived.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:35 AM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jk5000
son of liberty

this is how it happened wesker released a tyrant from containment and instead of it killing the stars members it killed him but wesker lived because he already had sumin inside him wesker had these amazing powers like superhuman strengh and shit i found this on the internet... Wesker injected himself with a serum (colloquially known as the "Plot Device Virus"), given to him by his partner William Birkin, that would place him in a state of suspended animation. This allowed him to fake his own death and gave him superhuman strength, agility, and regeneration, but at the severe cost of the loss of his humanity. The resulting mutation also gave him cat-like eyes (but these are not immediately noticeable due to the sunglasses he always wears)
plus wesker has weapons like these awesome handguns on mercenaries

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 09:49 PM