KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Predator/Master Chief vs 100 SOCOM Navy SEALs

Predator/Master Chief vs 100 SOCOM Navy SEALs
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Predator/Master Chief vs 100 SOCOM Navy SEALs

Warrior Predator w/: medicomp, cloak, medium-heavy armor, bio-helmet with all visions and neuro scan which is able to basically read peoples minds or detect fear in them.
Weapons: shoulder cannon, smart disk, combi-stick, speargun and wristblades

the Chief has the assault rifle with 10 extra clips and the M90 8 gauge shotgun with 36 extra shells. and the suit off the second HALO.

vs

100 of the most elite warriors on the planet, and yes, these ARE real life SEALs. no comic crap.
armed with: anything from M4's to an M16, M249 SAW, M60, Colt .45's, 9mm's, frag grenades etc. etc.

who wins??

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:00 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

chief and pred
and illegal match, pred didn't originate from a game, neither did hte 100 navy seals

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:22 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chief goes down first, than Predator kills like, a bunch of em.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
chief and pred
and illegal match, pred didn't originate from a game, neither did hte 100 navy seals

yea i think they would win too, but these are SEALs off of the SOCOM video game which is where they DID originate, even though they are real. and the Predators got lots of video games. for PC, PS2 etc.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:31 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by braz
yea i think they would win too, but these are SEALs off of the SOCOM video game which is where they DID originate, even though they are real. and the Predators got lots of video games. for PC, PS2 etc.

no they originated from real life and they had a bunch of seals movies before the game

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:44 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

*ahem* squids are people soccom stands for special operations commands or SOC both mean the same thing therefore they did not originate from games nor did the predator

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Chief goes down first, than Predator kills like, a bunch of em.

would chief kill some of his own men?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by FG725
would chief kill some of his own men?

these arent the chiefs men, Spartan 117 was sent back in time from around 2500 or w/e HALO is to fight modern-day Navy SEALs with the predator. and it was Marines that were the chiefs men, not SEALs.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Spartans actually basicly are SEALS.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Yeah Spartans actually basicly are SEALS.

no expression

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

these arent the chiefs men, Spartan 117 was sent back in time from around 2500 or w/e HALO is to fight modern-day Navy SEALs with the predator. and it was Marines that were the chiefs men, not SEALs.

why would he do that not only does that make sense....well it just doesnt make sense. He's going back other seals what would be going through his head "Hmm maybe I'll go kill some seals in the past so that I can warp the future! So maybe we won't have the tech we have today, Spartan program will never be started! Wow this was a great idea" Chief has a brain he wouldn't do that

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:28 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

why would he do that not only does that make sense....well it just doesnt make sense. He's going back other seals what would be going through his head "Hmm maybe I'll go kill some seals in the past so that I can warp the future! So maybe we won't have the tech we have today, Spartan program will never be started! Wow this was a great idea" Chief has a brain he wouldn't do that

it doesnt have to make sense. its just a test. just look at it that way, and keep it simple and try to imagine if this somehow really got set up to where the chief had to fight for his life against SEALs w/ the Yaujta.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:48 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

obviously chief wins he could take this alone as long as it's not all at once he needs enough ammo and predator can set of the bomb if all goes wrong so it would be a tie there is no way for seal to win erm

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:27 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing
no expression

I meant that they're the SEALS of their time. And by that I meant like, specialy trained, special situation soldiers.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:47 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

obviously chief wins he could take this alone as long as it's not all at once he needs enough ammo and predator can set of the bomb if all goes wrong so it would be a tie there is no way for seal to win erm

i think the Chief could take out the majority of the SEALs with relative ease. maybe around 60-70 of them while the Pred stays in stealth mode with the cloak and finishes the rest off. the reason i say that is because the Chiefs suit IS bullet/shrapnel proof and human weapons dont do anything to it if i remember correctly. the only reason it does on multi is for the sake of mulitplayer and having that option.

Chief/Pred 8/10

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 01:48 PM
SpadeKing

I meant that they're the SEALS of their time. And by that I meant like, specialy trained, special situation soldiers.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:29 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lol

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:39 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I don't think MC can beat all 200 elite units by himself at the same time.

MC goes down first, after he kills at least 15-25 SEALS. Than the Pred manages to kill at least 20-30 men before they actually get wse and use Thermal vision, then the preds f*cked.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:22 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Nah, I don't think MC can beat all 200 elite units by himself at the same time.

MC goes down first, after he kills at least 15-25 SEALS. Than the Pred manages to kill at least 20-30 men before they actually get wse and use Thermal vision, then the preds f*cked.

yea. i agree about the predator, the SEALs would either start paying attention to where all the shots are coming from and once they realize its up in the trees, theyd look for a slight shimmer with the cloak and blast at it, or go back to base and get thermal vision. either way like u said i think the pred would still take out maybe 30 of them if hes lucky. but the Chief would do much more damage IMO. i think he could take about 50-60 SEALs with his training, skills, strength, stamina etc. by setting up traps for the SEALs to get started , and then snipe a few and then just go on a rampage and spray all the SEALs with his assault rifle while hidden then come out and kill a good majority of them until his shield is lowered and gets hit too many times in the black areas of the suit which i believe is like rubber for just insulation, and then dies. idunno, its a close call i think

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:39 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. overpowered sci fi beings from the distant future, fighting against primative (from their point of view) war strategies and technology...

I think we know how this fight ends... lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:49 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote