KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » King Gannon (LoZ, Ocarina of Time) vs. Sephiroth (Advent Child)

King Gannon (LoZ, Ocarina of Time) vs. Sephiroth (Advent Child)
Started by: Himo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RocasAtoll

King Gannon (LoZ, Ocarina of Time) vs. Sephiroth (Advent Child)

Very simple:

The dule will broken into three FIGHTS each with three ROUNDS Here are the Fights:

1. Gannon's World
2. Sephiroth's World
3. Our World (Sword vs. Sword, everything with context of our reality)

The Rounds are:

1. Gannon's ready for Sephiroth
2. Sephiroth's ready for Gannon
3. They both are ready for each other.

Simple? And Spehiroth can hurt Gannon, vice versa. No revives.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 01:41 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Sephiroth... he's so much bloody quicker

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:23 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Supernova, Shadow Flare, or he would just bring down an entire building down and attack Ganondorf in the debris like he did against Cloud.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, Seprioth would probably win..... Unless Ganondorf could capture him in that crystal or something...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:04 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Can he?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:44 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I don't know. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:47 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

This has been done, I think, at least with Ganondorf.

Supernova isnt very logical since he uses that attack multiple times which would mean he blew up pluto, mars, jupiter and Earth (or whatever it's called in FF7) multiple times too and it does kill the whole party which it would, so it's maybe an illusionary attack, it would be the most logical explanation.

He'd still need the Master sword, a bow and the light arrows erm

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:12 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Considering that none of Dante's weapons can even hurt Ganon, I would say he would win. All it would take is time.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:13 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Dante?!?! This is Seph!

And Long time no see!! smile

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:21 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Oh shit! Didn't see that. My bad. lol

And yeah, it's been a while. What's going on with you?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:47 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Nothing im good.. you?
im on another cool forum made by Stalker360 big grin
There are some ppl from Kmc there

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:36 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

I heard about it from Ice. I also heard it has its own Samus vs. MC thread. Would you happen to have a link?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:49 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw

Supernova isnt very logical since he uses that attack multiple times which would mean he blew up pluto, mars, jupiter and Earth (or whatever it's called in FF7) multiple times too and it does kill the whole party which it would, so it's maybe an illusionary attack, it would be the most logical explanation.

The thread clearly says that Ganondorf does not have the invincibility, meaning that both can kill eachother, though it's just in this thread...¨

Agreed with the supernova part though...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:49 PM
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Originally posted by kamikz
The thread clearly says that Ganondorf does not have the invincibility, meaning that both can kill eachother, though it's just in this thread...¨

Agreed with the supernova part though...

No, it doesn't. All it says is that they can hurt each other, which is possible regardless. Otherwise, how come Link was able to harm Ganon with the Megaton Hammer?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:51 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by thegmeister53
I heard about it from Ice. I also heard it has its own Samus vs. MC thread. Would you happen to have a link?

http://z14.invision free.com/Kx2/index.php?act=idx

( there is no space!)

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:09 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by IceJaw

Originally posted by Himo
Very simple:

The dule will broken into three FIGHTS each with three ROUNDS Here are the Fights:

1. Gannon's World
2. Sephiroth's World
3. Our World (Sword vs. Sword, everything with context of our reality)

The Rounds are:

1. Gannon's ready for Sephiroth
2. Sephiroth's ready for Gannon
3. They both are ready for each other.

Simple? And Spehiroth can hurt Gannon, vice versa. No revives.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:33 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by thegmeister53
No, it doesn't. All it says is that they can hurt each other, which is possible regardless. Otherwise, how come Link was able to harm Ganon with the Megaton Hammer?

Do they have to spell it out word for word to you? (This comes out in the wrong way. No offense intended) The narrator of the thread states that they can wound eachother, by that, he means that there is no invincibility or anything. If he didn't mean that, then this would be the third time we have this thread, and there would be no point in it... So even if he didn't (which would make the whole statement worthless) then we can at least pretend he did, cause otherwise this thread has no point....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:43 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Hmmm...

Ganon still wins (cuz he is a giant pig.. if you dont mean "Ganondorf")
I think...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:45 PM
RocasAtoll

I thought it was kinda self-explanatory when i said "They can hurt each other".

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:24 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, that's what I thought....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:18 PM