KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mike Haggar(FF) vs. Zangief(SFII) vs. Max(SOR2)

Mike Haggar(FF) vs. Zangief(SFII) vs. Max(SOR2)
Started by: Mattomic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mattomic

Mike Haggar(FF) vs. Zangief(SFII) vs. Max(SOR2)

Who takes it??

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:39 AM
Mattomic is currently offline Click here to Send Mattomic a Private Message Find more posts by Mattomic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ah Man, this is a Tough One!! These Three are Very Powerful and they are no joke when it comes to Power.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:00 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mattomic

Agreed!!! This question has pestered me for about five years, I love playing as all three of them!!!

Everyone always seems to give me a different answer, and I cannot get a clear result from them, hopefully this will put it to bed once and for all

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:04 PM
Mattomic is currently offline Click here to Send Mattomic a Private Message Find more posts by Mattomic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

it will be Zangief or MAX

don't know enough about Max, can you give me some info about him?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:06 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mattomic

I don't actually know much myself, to me he just seemed a one game wonder before disappearing from the video game radar, but what I saw of him was impressive, even though he was slow, he had a great charging attack which compensated, plus he had a bad ass powerbomb, and when surrounded, had the best "get out of trouble" move, which is obviously the swining axe handle smash, i'd say he is on par with both Haggar and Zangief for strength, ashame he didn't become a more promenent member of the SOR series really, little info can be found about him really though, apart from the fact he was Axel's friend

I have always said and always will say Mike Haggar would win, but this is nowhere near conclusive, I need a more definate result from this one!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:17 PM
shin_remy

no Mike Haggar lose from Zangief wink

i think Zangief wins, never lost a wresteling match, so i'm going for Zangief on this one

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:18 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

haggar wins

he never loses to zangief, oficially he never fight with him, only copy his moves ( zangief did the same thing too)

also, haggar is the only, with ryu, who have win the street fighter tournament

he also wins the two slammasters editions (a obscure fightin game where haggar is the main character)

not only that, he was the main character in the final fight series (confirmed by capcom), and he is the only character who appear in the three games of the series.

haggar is extremelly powerful, hugo (or andore) ,for example, give ryu a very close fight and ryu only won thanks to the shin-shoryuken, his stronger attack, but haggar beat hugo very easily in the final fight series

even strong characters like akuma, ken, or guile never wins a street fighter tournament, that proves how strong haggar is.

also in the games heīs extremelly powerful, two piledrivers are enough to defeat even the bosses

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:36 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

LOL

Zangief in tier 5 ( Cody and Guy too)
Hugo is Tier 4 or 3

and besides, there are many story's that claim that ...... has won sf2 or sf 3

Zangief wins, this has done many times before

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:50 PM
shin_remy

so Haggar can beat everybody that is under Hugo's lvl in the Sf series?

and that he can beat Ken, Guile and Akuma cause they have never ''won'' a street fighter tournament?

''He is the only one with Ryu'' who have won the street fighter tournament--> so that means he is on Ryu's lvl?

Last edited by shin_remy on Aug 29th, 2006 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:19 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Gorilla vs Gorilla vs Gorilla?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:25 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
so Haggar can beat everybody that is under Hugo's lvl in the Sf series?

and that he can beat Ken, Guile and Akuma cause they have never ''won'' a street fighter tournament?

''He is the only one with Ryu'' who have won the street fighter tournament--> so that means he is on Ryu's lvl?

1-yes, if he have defeated hugo, he canīt lose to oponents who are under hugo level, is logical

2-yes,he wins the tournament, the others no, that proves haggar is stronger

3-maybe, ryu won 3 street fighter editions,when haggar only won 1... but haggar never participated in the editions where ryu won,
he participated in others tournaments (slammasters, tournament he won 2 times) and saving metro city in final fight 3 times fighting the mad gear.

I think both are in the same level, both wins a lot of tournaments but both never stop training to become even more stronger, the two are very similar

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:14 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

omg, it realy disapoints me to hear that from you sad

the Hugo from SF is different lvl then that of FF. Guy and Cody can beat Hugo also easily but Hugo is still placed higher then Guy and Cody.

you think that he is on the lvl of Ryu. you probaly think that he can beat akuma to.

dude i think they place Haggar on tier 5 or 6. Sodom is placed in Tier 6, and Rolento to.

He is NOWHERE close to Ryu's lvl!!! Be happy IF he is was placed somewhere in the first 5 tiers

EDIT : Haggar may have won A street fighter tournament in FF, but not THE STREET FIGHTER Tournaments, he would get his ass kicked in there.

And the tiers are based on SF'S world, that includes FF!!!

Last edited by shin_remy on Aug 29th, 2006 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:44 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I just don't know who will Win!! All Three of these Powerful Fighters have never Lost a Match to anyone!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:13 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This is against the rules. No 1v1v1 fights.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:14 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote