KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs. Samus

Link vs. Samus
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Link vs. Samus

Past vs. Future

Both have every single item, weapon, mask, suit, magic, from every single game they've been in.

Except any healing items, or revive items.

The battle takes place in Present NYC. And the city is empty. Blood lust is on.

for motivational purposes: Samus finds out that the one who truely destroyed her home and everyone she loved was Link. And Vice-verse.

to war.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:53 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Every single item, weapon etc?

Link wields the Tri-Force and wishes Samus be erased from existence.

Link 10/10.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Better yet has her become his slave.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:58 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:05 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Samus 100/10

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:34 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

link. samus would be a good opponent, but link takes this.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:01 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, what Superboy said. If not, then he still has around 20 fairys, invinsibility, giants mask, invisibility, etc. While being a giant, his sword is as big as him, and that sword can almost cut through anything. Although it would not swipe through her suit, a thing, no matter what, that size, would cause damage.

Also, if he drinks the blue milk chateau (however it's spelled) from MM, then equips the invincibility from WW, then he has unlimited magic, which will make him invincible in unlimited time....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:45 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tallis
Past vs. Future

Both have every single item, weapon, mask, suit, magic, from every single game they've been in.

Except any healing items, or revive items.

The battle takes place in Present NYC. And the city is empty. Blood lust is on.

for motivational purposes: Samus finds out that the one who truely destroyed her home and everyone she loved was Link. And Vice-verse.

to war.

you know you're in trouble as soon as the samus fanboys see this no expression

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:08 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

No Ferries and healing DUH!

And if we count ALL Metroid games, that Would be a HELL lots of energy tanks and P-ups!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:19 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well still, how does that matter, since Link can be invincible for days and days and days... (So on)

And aren't the energy tanks just a way to make the gameplay easier? I mean, it would be near impossible without it. Like Link's heart containers...

(Ops, didn't see the healing thing). Well he can still be invinsible, which is the main part. And the triforce part pretty much tops it...

An example....
Link turns invinsible, then puts on the stone mask. He is not invisible, but instead he is exactly as the terrain around him. Like a rock, a rat, or the ground. (Like the soldier who you got the mask from). Heat vision won't find him in that state, since she would not mind a rock or the ground... :/

Last edited by kamikz on Sep 4th, 2006 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:48 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Why can't people just do the fights the right way? Having Link with EVERY SINGLE ITEM is grossly unfair. I'm sure God would have a problem killnig him.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:55 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

Originally posted by kamikz
Well still, how does that matter, since Link can be invincible for days and days and days... (So on)

And aren't the energy tanks just a way to make the gameplay easier? I mean, it would be near impossible without it. Like Link's heart containers...

(Ops, didn't see the healing thing). Well he can still be invinsible, which is the main part. And the triforce part pretty much tops it...

An example....
Link turns invinsible, then puts on the stone mask. He is not invisible, but instead he is exactly as the terrain around him. Like a rock, a rat, or the ground. (Like the soldier who you got the mask from). Heat vision won't find him in that state, since she would not mind a rock or the ground... :/

I'm pretty sure Samus's thermal visor will see detect him even if he is invisable since he would still give of heat. The Stone mask won't help him. Without his magic barriers that make him invincible, or the Tri-Force, Samus could win.

EDIT: Who am I Kidding?! Link could just use Quake and transform Samus into a turnip, unless it won't work against her.

Last edited by MetaHybrid on Sep 4th, 2006 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:00 PM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark99
The End

Link just has too many gadgets to use... he would need one helluva a backpack to carry all his stuff though... to win he could get unlimited magic and just use nayru's love constantly... instant invincibility.... not to mention the fierce deity's mask turns him into well... a God...

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:15 PM
dark99 is currently offline Click here to Send dark99 a Private Message Find more posts by dark99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by MetaHybrid
I'm pretty sure Samus's thermal visor will see detect him even if he is invisable since he would still give of heat. The Stone mask won't help him. Without his magic barriers that make him invincible, or the Tri-Force, Samus could win.

EDIT: Who am I Kidding?! Link could just use Quake and transform Samus into a turnip, unless it won't work against her.

Well you see, there is the thing. As I explained, he is not turning invisible, but shaping himself into the terrain. Looking at him would be like looking with heat vision at a rock, no change, nothing to show him being Link and not the rock....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:02 PM
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by kamikz
Well you see, there is the thing. As I explained, he is not turning invisible, but shaping himself into the terrain. Looking at him would be like looking with heat vision at a rock, no change, nothing to show him being Link and not the rock....

He'd still give off heat. He's not turning into a non-living being by adapting to the environment.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:07 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark99
The End

no but the mask is magic... it is projecting an aura around link that makes him mimic the surrounding area... as in if there was no heat there in the first place there would be none when link was standing there...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:26 AM
dark99 is currently offline Click here to Send dark99 a Private Message Find more posts by dark99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

Originally posted by dark99
no but the mask is magic... it is projecting an aura around link that makes him mimic the surrounding area... as in if there was no heat there in the first place there would be none when link was standing there...

I strongly disagree with this. Link is going to give off heat and make noise, and wearing the mask doesn't change that. The Stone mask could fool Samus, but it's not going to fool her thermal and Echo visors.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:08 AM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark99
The End

I think it like if he had a lead wall around him that mimicked the surrounding area... as in no rays could penetrate through the magic screen... it just seems that way to me at least... of course the echo visor will still sense the motion so she can detect him with that...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:13 AM
Kayne Archeron

well, seeing as link has never had the WHOLE triforce at one time, that item doesn't exactly count

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:53 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

also, once samus has found link with the echo visor, i doubt any ammount of masks or magic (except maybe nayru's love, except i doubt that is allowed) can stop link from being obliterated by samus' sonic boom..

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote