KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alba &Soiree Meira Vs Kyo & Iori

Alba &Soiree Meira Vs Kyo & Iori
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Alba &Soiree Meira Vs Kyo & Iori

yes

Fight takes place in south town,9:33 P.M. Let's get it on!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:22 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

LMAO. eek! laughing Since it's you doing this, I won't go with my first reaction and flame you into oblivion. stick out tongue The flamers (lol) beat the Meiras. **** FALCOON!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:32 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
LMAO. eek! laughing Since it's you doing this, I won't go with my first reaction and flame you into oblivion. stick out tongue The flamers (lol) beat the Meiras. **** FALCOON!

Why do people hate those tw so much???

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:36 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm..
I never understoood why people hate Alba and Soiree so much. true alba is overdressed but he's got a really cool personality. not to mention how badly he was schooling Kyo in the 4th episode of KoFAnotherDay.
Soiree isn't too high on my favorite list so i don't care about him though i do think he's a good edition to the KoF roaster.

Alba was definitely smacking Kyo over the whole place with almost every move. Kyo was clearly on the recieving end. Damn clear. I think Alba would win against Kyo.
on the other side, Iori>Soiree. no doubt about it since Soiree was getting owned even with iori being without the flames (i still love the part when he kicks Soiree in the church, lol).
That leaves Alba versus Iori......and needless to say Iori would win this one, though i do see Alba putting up a good fight.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:44 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sado22
Hmmm..
I never understoood why people hate Alba and Soiree so much. true alba is overdressed but he's got a really cool personality. not to mention how badly he was schooling Kyo in the 4th episode of KoFAnotherDay.
Soiree isn't too high on my favorite list so i don't care about him though i do think he's a good edition to the KoF roaster.

Alba was definitely smacking Kyo over the whole place with almost every move. Kyo was clearly on the recieving end. Damn clear. I think Alba would win against Kyo.
on the other side, Iori>Soiree. no doubt about it since Soiree was getting owned even with iori being without the flames (i still love the part when he kicks Soiree in the church, lol).
That leaves Alba versus Iori......and needless to say Iori would win this one, though i do see Alba putting up a good fight.

~Sado

Why are people using another day as refrence, it clearly isn't canon. I was into alba and soiree as well, until I found out they were aliens. . .

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:57 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Why are people using another day as refrence, it clearly isn't canon. I was into alba and soiree as well, until I found out they were aliens. . .

our favorite Falcooon said that KoFAD was an experiment (aside from the fact that it was publicity for the KoFMI2) but then there are canon factors included like Iori without flames, Alba and Soiree's encounter with Louise, Kyo's search for the *** and Rock/Terry thing. hence KoFAD is considered to be canon, and taking place in the KoFMI timeline. of course SNKP hasn't said its canon as of yet so i guess its best left at:
KoFAD is an sort of canon.
from that respect, i guess the part of alba owning Kyo would be reasonable. but its my opinion, so no one is being forced to agree.

as for the alien bit, can you tell me more about that. I've been out of touch with stories etc for a while now since this semester? thanks.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:05 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sado22

as for the alien bit, can you tell me more about that. I've been out of touch with stories etc for a while now since this semester? thanks.

~Sado

I duuno much about, sorry.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:26 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Kyo and Iori. Although Alba kicked the crap out of Kyo but it seems that Iori is capable of taking either fighterin a 1 on 1. Plus I don't think Kyo put his all into the fight against Alba.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:03 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

it's obvious kyo was just warming up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:26 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Possibly. It seems like he was just starting to get pissed
Originally posted by Remulous
Kyo and Iori. Although Alba kicked the crap out of Kyo but it seems that Iori is capable of taking either fighterin a 1 on 1. Plus I don't think Kyo put his all into the fight against Alba.
Ditto

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 03:01 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Alba and Soiree get much hate as Ryo does. I think Alba has a very good chance of taking down Kyo though I agree Iori would thrash Soiree.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:58 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I don't hate them anywhere near as much as Ryo. @least they are original. They're just not great designs. This alien thing is interesting though.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 12:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I think their designs are ok. They're just not KOF enough for me.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:50 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Alba and Soiree get much hate as Ryo does. I think Alba has a very good chance of taking down Kyo though I agree Iori would thrash Soiree.

Why would ryo get hate, and to be fair I liked ryo as mr.karate. But, when people deny he's a ripp off, it urks me alot.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 08:58 AM