KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters VS Cody Travers

Ken Masters VS Cody Travers
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cody Travers. Ha-ha *throws knife* 1 20.00%
Ken Masters. 4 80.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

who wins?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:04 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ken is being chased by a Masamune-toting Cody, while Guy and Ryu look on in amusement.

Ken: I didn't know Jessica was your girlfriend! Honest!

Cody: Get back here, you womanizing son-on-a-*****! Take what's coming to you!

Guy: Should we go and help your friend?

Ryu: No, I'm actually enjoying this.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ken, after a good battle.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:35 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ken is being chased by a Masamune-toting Cody, while Guy and Ryu look on in amusement.
Ken: I didn't know Jessica was your girlfriend! Honest!
Cody: Get back here, you womanizing son-on-a-*****! Take what's coming to you!
Guy: Should we go and help your friend?
Ryu: No, I'm actually enjoying this.

laughing
okay Major, next time i'll PM you for ideas regarding the prelude of the fight.

oh and did you see the episode called "final fight" for the STreet Fighter Saturday Morning cartoon? it was more or less the same with Cody thinking that ken was after Jessica. LOL.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 09:08 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I like Cody alot better, but Ken takes it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 02:03 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
okay Major, next time i'll PM you for ideas regarding the prelude of the fight.

oh and did you see the episode called "final fight" for the STreet Fighter Saturday Morning cartoon? it was more or less the same with Cody thinking that ken was after Jessica. LOL.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

I saw it. The American SF cartoon were a P.O.S. anyway. I was thinking about that when I did that intro.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:59 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Cody is still chasing Ken, still swinging Sodom's Masamune. Ken rounds a corner and Cody follows...then there is a yell and he is seen running away from the corner.

Cody: I'm outta here!

Rounding the corner, is Edi E, holding a pair of handcuffs in one hand, and his pistol in the other.

Edi E.: Get your ass back here, Travers!

Edi E. chases Cody, firing his pistol into the air. Guy and Ryu are still watching this spectacle.

Ryu: This is a lot better than watching Honda's Sumo matches.

Guy: I agree.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Mar 5th, 2007 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:56 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this will be a good fight but I see Cody winning. Even in FFSW, Hugo was considered below Cody. In SF3 it took Ryu's shinshoryuken and still unable to defeat Hugo.........i doubt Ken has any moves stronger than Shinshoryuken.

Besides unlike Ken, Cody has had tougher competition.

~The Jailbreaking Sado-sama

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:39 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

this will be a good fight but I see Cody winning. Even in FFSW, Hugo was considered below Cody. In SF3 it took Ryu's shinshoryuken and still unable to defeat Hugo.........i doubt Ken has any moves stronger than Shinshoryuken.

Besides unlike Ken, Cody has had tougher competition.

~The Jailbreaking Sado-sama

FFSW is trash, though. Not to mention that it doesn't follow canon.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:45 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
FFSW is trash, though. Not to mention that it doesn't follow canon

agreed.
sorry cuz i haven't read Tiamat's faq for a bit, but isn't the "Canon" bit unconfirmed for now?

~Sado-sama

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:55 PM
lightness

i'd go with ken.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:33 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 12:29 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

agreed.
sorry cuz i haven't read Tiamat's faq for a bit, but isn't the "Canon" bit unconfirmed for now?

~Sado-sama

No, need to apologize mane, and I believe it's unconfirmed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote