KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chun Li runs the KOF Females Gauntlet

Chun Li runs the KOF Females Gauntlet
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chun Li runs the KOF Females Gauntlet

Chun Li may be the first female to ever grace a fighting game (in which she is not the damsel in distress), but that doesn't stop some of SNK's female elite in taking a shot at the self-proclaimed Strongest Woman in the World.

After drawing straws, six of KOF's female fighters get a shot at the Wushu mistress. Will Chun Li survive the gauntlet? Or will the KOF ladies bid Chun Li zaijan as she loses consciousness?

Round One: Mai Shiranui

Round Two: Blue Mary

Round Three: Yuri Sakazaki

Round Four: King

Round Five: Shermie (normal)

Round Six: Vanessa

Chun Li is at her strongest. All Super Moves enabled.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:14 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

she'll have trouble with King and shermie being Orochi blooded and one of the four gods will put the hurt on her. but "The World's Strongest She-male" clears it.

~Sado

Old Post May 11th, 2007 11:06 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Shermie is most likely the only real problem here.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say that she MIGHT get past Blue Mary. Then I say she will eventually lose to King.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:16 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i think she is able to beat them all, and i don't see her having troubles with King either

i know nothing about Shermie soo..

i think Chun Li will clear it

Old Post May 11th, 2007 03:25 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Shermie and King are the only ones who will make Chun Li even realize she is in a fight.

Chun Li clears it.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:03 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I just realized that shermie has weak fighting skill what's so ever. She's only a threat in her orochi form.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:31 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say that she MIGHT get past Blue Mary. Then I say she will eventually lose to King.

Ditto....though I am not sure if she can make it past Mary.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:34 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

If she can rest between matches. . .she clears it.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 08:37 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Strongest woman in the world after all haha laughing

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:06 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

The strongest normal woman, anyway.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:26 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Chun Li sucks major ass. Apparently, all that she's good for is sucking on big American cocks. She gets her ass handed to her by any top tier in Tekken, SNK, and Mortal Kombat. Yup, Chun Li is a weak b*tch.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 11th, 2007 11:23 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

WTF?

Old Post May 11th, 2007 11:26 PM
StyleTime

*looks around*

Where the hell did that come from?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:08 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

cloud just saw a Van Dam flick and realized the similarities between Jean and Chunli.

btw, cloud, i can't seem to be able to reply to your messages. the damn thing takes ages to load! sad give me more time.

~Sado

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:30 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Who else?
If she can rest between matches. . .she clears it.
Possibly. Whether she can rest or not is a big factor.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Now Chun-Li can clear this is she rests?...cmon.

Though does she get to rest Snafu?.. or does she just keep fighting one after the other.

Last edited by P-Geyser on May 18th, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:45 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will Chun Li suck cocks in between?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:01 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Now Chun-Li can clear this is she rests?...cmon.

Though does she get to rest Snafu?.. or does she just keep fighting one after the other.

She rests. Fight one fighter one day, rest the next, rinse and repeat.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:48 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

She can clear it.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:23 PM