KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kyo Kusanagi vs Scorpion

Scorpion vs Kyo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kyo wins with the Grand Mowing Serpent 3 60.00%
Scorpion wins by barbecuing Kyo 2 40.00%
Draw 0 0%
Shao Kahn invades Earth for the second time, forcing the pair to fight on the same side. 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kyo Kusanagi vs Scorpion
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kyo Kusanagi vs Scorpion

Snafu the Great's Notes: I downloaded Mortal Kombat 2 on my PS3, hence the MK-based matches I've been posting recently. And here is my newest one.

Duel of the Flames.

Kyo Kusanagi: Descendant of the Kusanagi clan, wielder of the Magatama flames. Current champion of the King of Fighters tournaments. Fourth character (tied with Iori) in fighting game history to use attacks which are flame based.

Scorpion: Birthname - Hanzou Hasashi. Undead Shirai Ryu ninja with the flames of Hell. Killed by the Lin Kuei ninja Subzero (the future Noob Saibot), current protector of the younger Subzero. Third character in fighting game history to use attacks which are flame based.

There are reports of Kyo clones running around in Tokyo, as Heidern and the Ikari Commandos notice. As the reports continue, they discover that most of them were immolated. Others had their thorats violently slashed and chopped in two.

Grainy footage reveals that it is a yellow-and-black ninja who is responsible. A yellow-and-black ninja with the power of fire.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," Heidern muses.

Kyo Kusanagi has heard of this fighter as well. Despite warnings from Heidern, he seeks the ninja out.

Sure enough, Kyo finds his quarry. Surrounded by Kyo Kusanagis 1 and 2, as well as Kusanagi, is the ninja. He is dressed in all black, unmasked, complete with trenchcoat, since it was raining earlier that day.

The ninja in question, is Hanzou Hasahi, codename Scorpion. Restored to full life by the Elder Gods, Scorpion still retains the powers he had as an undead specter.

The real Kyo watches as Scorpion eliminates the three imposters barehanded. When they retreat, Scorpion sees Kyo watching the battle.

Scorpion: You're not a clone.

Kyo: I'm the real deal. You're that ninja that's been destroying those clones. Who are you, anyway?

Scorpion: Just a ninja passing by. This has nothing to do with you. Forget what you have seen here.

Kyo: I've dealt with these clones before. I can take care of myself.

Scorpion: So you say. I know about the Kusanagi bloodline, including you. You merely got off lucky. You don't know what it's like to fight to the death.

Kyo: Watch what you say. You may regret it.

Scorpion: Be careful what you wish for, boy. You may pay with your life.

That's it for Kyo. He goes on the attack, attempting to strike Scorpion with the Hyaku Juu Yon Shiki - Aragami (Style 114 - Wild Bite). He lunges forward, right fist covered in Magatma flames.

Kyo: Body ga...ame--

He is cut off when he sees that Scorpion catches the still-burning fist with one hand. Kyo winces in pain as Scorpion increases the pressure.

Then Scorpion decks him with one hand, which sends Kyo flying. As Kyo gets to his feet, he sees Scorpion consumed by the flames. When they finally clear, he is dressed in his yellow-and-black ninja uniform, the infamous skull mask the last thing to conceal his face.

It's time for a fight.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 12:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Scorpion is gonna rip Kyo apart. Great opening btw. thumb up

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 01:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Awesome intro, Scorp takes this.

GET OVER HERE!!!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 02:19 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

You know, these Kyo threads are getting out of hand now. Are you sure these aren't out of spite???

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 12:22 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyo would totally annihilate Scorpion. He beat a god, he can beat some cronnie.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 03:49 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Big time Kyo hate 'round here

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 06:27 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

quote:
Big time Kyo hate 'round here

I tell ya, Kyo Kusanagi is like the Japanese John Cena or something... laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 08:13 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 12:08 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

It's true though....

Some people like Cena, then there's the majority that hate him.
Some people like Kyo, then there's the majority that hate him. :P

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:17 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Yeah. I don't hate Cena, I just hate his boring & long championship reigns. He's an OK wrestler, but Vince seems to want to push him down our throats. We had enough of that shit w/lame ass "I really wanna be Ric Flair" HHH having the belt all the damn time. Kyo's cool. He's one of the better heroes SNK has.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:21 AM
The Cap'n

I agree, and I think he gets unfair hate on these boards... seriously....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:40 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I don't like Kyo, but I've come to realise that he isn't that bad.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

frankly, I don't really like him that much, but he's not as bad as some people make him out to be here...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:18 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's pretty easy to tell Kyo's hated here. I personally think he's awesome.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:55 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

yeah with all these sort of threads pitting him against an opponent he'll most likely lose to, yeah i see it...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:15 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I hate Kusanagi to death, but I do not go around making these posts...it's more like Snafu.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:30 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I hate Kusanagi to death, but I do not go around making these posts...it's more like Snafu.

People (other than those on this site) claim that Kyo can beat anyone, since he has won the KOF tournaments more than Liu Kang has won the MK tournaments, the Plot Device being the main factor.

So, I deciced to see if they are right or not by making these threads. Like I told Xeno, if I wanted to truly bash Kyo, I'd stick him in a match with the Shitenno.

And besides, I can do mad damage with Scorpion...that an I wanted to see who was the better flame-wielding mofo.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:37 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Snafu
People (other than those on this site) claim that Kyo can beat anyone, since he has won the KOF tournaments more than Liu Kang has won the MK tournaments, the Plot Device being the main factor.

So, I deciced to see if they are right or not by making these threads. Like I told Xeno, if I wanted to truly bash Kyo, I'd stick him in a match with the Shitenno.

And besides, I can do mad damage with Scorpion...that an I wanted to see who was the better flame-wielding mofo.

I see what you mean.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:40 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I like Kyo a a bit more then Scorp, for a time I was like the only guy other then Brainchild who thought Kyo was cool. Still, Scorp is gonna win.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 03:16 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote