KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kyo Kusanagi vs Geese Howard

Kusanagi vs Howard - Winner Takes All
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kyo wins. 6 50.00%
Geese wins. 5 41.67%
Draw. 0 0%
The audience goes into a Enter the Dragon-esque brawl. 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kyo Kusanagi vs Geese Howard
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kyo Kusanagi vs Geese Howard

In his reign as one-third KOF champion, Kyo Kusanagi has done everything except one (maybe two) things.

Aside from his rematch against the Ansatsuken master Ryu, he has not taken down SNK's reigning bad guy, Geese Howard. He had a chance in the last KOF tournament, but that honor went to Terry Bogard.

Now, Kyo has his chance.

Of course, this battle is too big to contain, which is why Helena Douglas, the DOATEC chairwoman, has allowed to host the battle inside the DOA wrestling ring as fighters from Street Fighter to Mortal Kombat watch this dramatic battle take place.

The two fighters face off.

"Today is the day, Rooster," Kyo says as he shows off his flames. "I'm gonna show you why I am the champ!"

"It's Geese, whelp," Geese fires back. "When I'm through with you. you're gonna wish you were fighting Yagami."

Bets are being placed on who would win with what move.

Winner takes all.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 11:03 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

OMG TEH KYO KOOOSUUUHHHNAAAGGEEEEEE WINZZZ ROXXXORS 111111111 [/crazy nerd]

uh.... pardon me...

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 12:37 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Geese, He has bigger muscles.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 12:48 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Geese could be stronger than He-Man & he'd still find a way to get beat the fu*k up & killed. Geese gets lit up like a Christmas tree. Kyo FUBARS him, & murders him by mistake

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 5th, 2007 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:24 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Geese is cool. Kyo takes this though.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:55 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

No plot device for Kyo.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:25 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

enough with the plot device crap....it's just some lame excuse cooked up by haters.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:30 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SteelEagle
enough with the plot device crap....it's just some lame excuse cooked up by haters.
Couldn't agree with you more on that.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:53 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by SteelEagle

The only time the Plot Device is in effect, is against the Orochi, other than that, it's not a plot device at all...

I thought everyone was aware of that though.... Meh... *Shrugs*

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Kyo uses pure skill in his non-Orochi fights
Originally posted by Major Snafu
No plot device for Kyo.
We know that already. Kyo's not fighting Orochi here.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:28 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

its not a plot device from any standards. we know something is a plot device when the producers of that game claim it to be. Orochi has no weakness against the flames per say. Kyo and Iori are just strong....especially Iori.
its the same as when kyo haters yack about his bloodline being special since he gets extra stamina and power. which is also NOT true.

F--k THE HATERS!!!

~Sado

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Kyo haters must die. Plain and simple.

And the myth about "extra stamina" from "special" bloodline is SOOO fu*king stupid that I don't want to discuss this perfect example of bullshit.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:01 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

What is this the Kyo fan club?.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:46 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

no offence, but I think Kyo is grossly underrated on these boards...not that I'm a fanatic of him but....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:37 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It's bad writing, not a plot device. I admitt, the flamers can have good writing at times most notably K' Prime's fight with Zero. But, Kyo & Iori beating straight up beating Orochi is almost as bad as Igniz. And, people wonder why KOF bosses get slept on, I'm like the only guy who thinks Igniz is powerful.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:40 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It's bad writing, not a plot device. I admitt, the flamers can have good writing at times most notably K' Prime's fight with Zero. But, Kyo & Iori beating straight up beating Orochi is almost as bad as Igniz. And, people wonder why KOF bosses get slept on, I'm like the only guy who thinks Igniz is powerful.

you mean like SFA3? laughing out loud
Orochi being beaten by TWO people is not half as bad as say, Ryu making bison retreat with a move that is not even a special. also in these two people, one is himself a boss character (Iori). hence i find nothing wrong with it.

what about K's fight with Zero...don't tell me you actually took that idiot Lantis' word for it? that guy is pretty unreliable and a kyowanker. he doesn't even know that FFWA is retcon to FF1 and that Geese didnt die in FF1...heck he never fell off the tower to begin with. not to mention that he downplays K' like crap. since the NESTS saga he has been making a lot of shady stuff (like the whole cast of KoF2001 being a stove away for one). i don't trust him for a dime.

and last but not least, (in best michael jackson imitation), you're not alone. Igniz is a powerful beast and is most likely stronger than Orochi too....even Chin Gentsai says: "this new power is a power far greater than that of Orochi or even Igniz".
exit stage left.

~The I-Don't-Care-if-your-black-or-white Sado-sama
P.S. just realized....i'm actually calling myself jackson embarrasment

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 07:54 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
What is this the Kyo fan club?.

DAMN STRAIGHT TERRY BOY!
*wears his highschool uniform and does the orochi nagi to PG*
mad
moetaru?

~Sado Kusanagi

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 07:58 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sado22
you mean like SFA3? laughing out loud

Sado, I agree'd with you about that, what's the point of bringing it up? confused

Orochi being beaten by TWO people is not half as bad as say, Ryu making bison retreat with a move that is not even a special. also in these two people, one is himself a boss character (Iori). hence i find nothing wrong with it.

What feats does Iori have that put's him on par with Orochi?
So now we can decide who's a boss character now, Okay then Ryu's a Boss character in my opinion.

Why do you bring up Street Fighter everytime someone implicates KOF? I already agree'd that Alpha 3's plot was hella dumb, and what Ryu did to Bison shouldn't of happened.

Orochi is much more powerful than bison, So, I don't see how him getting his ass handed to him by two characters is as bad as Ryu making Bison retreat. It's dumb "yes", but on the same league. . ."Hell No".

what about K's fight with Zero...don't tell me you actually took that idiot Lantis' word for it? that guy is pretty unreliable and a kyowanker. he doesn't even know that FFWA is retcon to FF1 and that Geese didnt die in FF1...heck he never fell off the tower to begin with. not to mention that he downplays K' like crap. since the NESTS saga he has been making a lot of shady stuff (like the whole cast of KoF2001 being a stove away for one). i don't trust him for a dime.

The scenerio doesn't Downplay K' though confused

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:04 PM
Who else?
Who knows?

Kyo will win this for sure.

I like Kyo but I don't mean to rain on anyones parade but the fight against Orochi was a plot device. Only the Sacred Treasures are able to ward of Orochi.

Last edited by Who else? on Jun 5th, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 10:06 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

okay, you know what, let's just say that fight was half-skill, half-"plot device", how's that?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:13 PM