KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » King vs Vanessa(KOF)

King vs Vannesa
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
King wins with an Illusion Dance. 3 42.86%
Vanessa wins with a TKO. 2 28.57%
They both knock each other out ending in a draw. 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King vs Vanessa(KOF)
Started by: P-Geyser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

King vs Vanessa(KOF)

The Gorgeous Muay Thai fighter takes on the Gorgeous Boxer. Who will be flat out on the ground?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:43 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to have to give it to King.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Jun 13th, 2007 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:51 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Good fight. King will win in the end

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:38 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I think a draw will end this bout well.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:43 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Who will be flat out on the ground?

....Vanessa should definitely be on her hands and knees evil face

Vanessa is my favorite KoF babe and I would like her to win (and the fact that she is infused with Zero's powers does stand for something) but I guess I will have to give it to King. King is really tough.

~The Vanessa=Hottest KoF Bade Sado-sama

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 08:22 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Who voted for Vanessa?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that was an accident.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:57 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
....Vanessa should definitely be on her hands and knees evil face

Vanessa is my favorite KoF babe and I would like her to win (and the fact that she is infused with Zero's powers does stand for something) but I guess I will have to give it to King. King is really tough.

~The Vanessa=Hottest KoF Bade Sado-sama
....foo!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:08 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Who voted for Vanessa?

don't know...but give him a hug when you see him....or wait i'll just let Cloud do that (freakin F@G!)

mad

~The 100% Hetrosexual Sado-sama

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:44 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way, I've changed my mind now for two things:
-Vanessa will win this one. she's got zeroe's power and she can teleport aswell along with that she has good combinations.
-and i prefer them both on their hands and knees

~Sado

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:47 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't know...but give him a hug when you see him....or wait i'll just let Cloud do that (freakin F@G!)

mad

~The 100% Hetrosexual Sado-sama
I post that jokingly, just so you know smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 12:32 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

In my opinion I think King will take this one. Vanessa is serious and no nonsense, but I think King is more serious and more no nonsense.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:09 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they should make out instead.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:32 AM
Mr Dude

Rolling death cradle FTW.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 03:22 AM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing We're talking about this King

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 05:33 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Frank has great pics of King.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 05:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
In my opinion I think King will take this one. Vanessa is serious and no nonsense, but I think King is more serious and more no nonsense.

Vanessa is not exactly no nonsense. she's pretty cocky and is usually seen smiling. she seems more happy go lucky actually. I'm pretty sure that idiot Lantis messed up yet again since her personality doesn't match her ingame personality. me, I'll go in-game and hence I think she isn't the sad, cold b-tch that Lantis is saying she is. Even her winposes are her just having fun and taunting.

King on the otherhand is serious and no nonsense.

On the whole, I'm still leaning towards Vanessa. Power, speed and can even teleport, and has good combinations of punches. also has great evaisve techniques (the weaving) and her "rock away" covers the whole screen. Vanessa all the way. GO REDHEADS! evil face

~The Lover Of Redheads Sado-sama
P.S. "rock away" is a technique in boxing where you go back to avoid a punch and come back to land your own. in Vanessa's case that's downback+k, forward +punch. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 06:50 AM
olympian

Edge to King.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 07:06 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Vanessa is not exactly no nonsense. she's pretty cocky and is usually seen smiling. she seems more happy go lucky actually. I'm pretty sure that idiot Lantis messed up yet again since her personality doesn't match her ingame personality. me, I'll go in-game and hence I think she isn't the sad, cold b-tch that Lantis is saying she is. Even her winposes are her just having fun and taunting.

King on the otherhand is serious and no nonsense.

On the whole, I'm still leaning towards Vanessa. Power, speed and can even teleport, and has good combinations of punches. also has great evaisve techniques (the weaving) and her "rock away" covers the whole screen. Vanessa all the way. GO REDHEADS! evil face

~The Lover Of Redheads Sado-sama
P.S. "rock away" is a technique in boxing where you go back to avoid a punch and come back to land your own. in Vanessa's case that's downback+k, forward +punch. smile

I love Red Headslove Though speaking on Vanessa, I thought since her husbands death, she was determined to get to the bottom of it, hence practicing the art of boxing being serious and determined.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 07:39 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah she did, but she didn't become obsessive or a cold *****. if you know what i mean. she still joked around and went on with her life (which is where Ramon comes in).

~The Lover of Redheads Sado-sama

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:05 AM