KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Yuri Sakazaki vs Hitomi

Yuri Sakazaki vs Hitomi
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Yuri Sakazaki vs Hitomi

The final round of a Karate Tournament - Womens' Division.

Yuri Sakazaki is in the final match, as well as Hitomi. The two women square off, with their respective factions watching in support (Yuri - Ryo, Robert, Takuma; Hitomi - her parents and Hayate), cheering them on.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:26 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I love Yuri to death, but I don't think she could take Hitomi.

However, I hope she does her Butt Press move on Hitomi.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:41 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yuri.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:19 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

HOLY SHITZ!

This was the image of the female character that I once thought was of Tifa and was searching for for a long time! eek!

She wins!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yuri for the win. Mainly because currently Yuri's experience >>>> Hitomi's. And besides if Hitomi starts getting naughty Yuri will just do her 10,000 ***** slaps move.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Yuri's hot...

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:52 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

yuri would use her spanking move and taunt on her

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:37 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cale_Daziel

Hitomi, and it's not even close

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:07 AM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How come?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:08 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Hitomi, and it's not even close
Now that's what I call Hitomi overration.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:52 AM
Cale_Daziel

I just don't think you like Hitomi :P.

I'd say she wins just based on her sucess in the Doa tournys. I don't know if Yuri has actually acomplished anything, so but based on what I've seen/know, Hitomi looks stronger and would win.

Just IMO.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:20 AM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you kidding? Hitomi is one of my favorite DOA gals.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:29 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Here comes the Hitomi vs Jann Lee non-sense.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:33 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

ZOMG LIKE, HITOMI CAN ONE SHOT T-REXS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT CUZ SHE BEAT JANN LEE WHO CAN WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT!

^
That's just a joke and not meant to be offensive to anyone. happy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:36 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I love Hitomi, but she gets owned.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:43 AM
Cale_Daziel

I'm not going to bring in the Jann Lee stuff, it's an old can of worms, but that said, you have to respect Hitomi's abilities if she can be competetive with someone like that.

If you finish 3rd in a tournament that your probably very, very skilled, especially when your competition includes Hayabusa/Kasumi/Ayane/Hayate. Finishing 3rd is quiet a feat, and again, to my knowledge Yuri hasn't really done much other than be cute.

In regards to experience, Hitomi has been practising Karate under her father since she was a child, so she will have a great deal of experience and when she has fought, has been very sucessful. As far as I know, Yuri's experience is essentially unknown other than the fact she entered the KOF tournament when she was 17.

In a straight out Karate fight, I'd give the nod to Hitomi just because of her sucess and the fact I think she's tougher. I don't know much about Yuri other than what I've seen in KOF and on Wikipedia, but she didn't really look that great.

Just IMO, but I'd question Yuri's feats before I'd go after Hitomi. At least Hitomi's accomplished something. What exactly has she (Yuri) done?

Last edited by Cale_Daziel on Jul 15th, 2007 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

WE ALL LOVE HITOMI! eek!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
I'm not going to bring in the Jann Lee stuff, it's an old can of worms, but that said, you have to respect Hitomi's abilities if she can be competetive with someone like that.

If you finish 3rd in a tournament that your probably very, very skilled, especially when your competition includes Hayabusa/Kasumi/Ayane/Hayate. Finishing 3rd is quiet a feat, and again, to my knowledge Yuri hasn't really done much other than be cute.

In regards to experience, Hitomi has been practising Karate under her father since she was a child, so she will have a great deal of experience and when she has fought, has been very sucessful. As far as I know, Yuri's experience is essentially unknown other than the fact she entered the KOF tournament when she was 17.

In a straight out Karate fight, I'd give the nod to Hitomi just because of her sucess and the fact I think she's tougher. I don't know much about Yuri other than what I've seen in KOF and on Wikipedia, but she didn't really look that great.

Just IMO, but I'd question Yuri's feats before I'd go after Hitomi. At least Hitomi's accomplished something. What exactly has she (Yuri) done?

Well said.

---

I am not saying I agree with him though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 02:07 AM
Cale_Daziel

-_-

Then what exactly are you saying? So far all I've heard is that Yuri will win, but no one is explaining what attributes she has that make her better than Hitomi, who is quiet an established fighter.

Last edited by Cale_Daziel on Jul 15th, 2007 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 02:23 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see Hitomi dance like that in front of me everyday.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 02:29 AM