KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Ninja vs 75 Tarkatan Warriors

Team Ninja vs 75 Tarkatan Warriors
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team Ninja vs 75 Tarkatan Warriors

After the events of DOA4 Team Ninja find themselves transported to the Outworld by none of other than the Thunder God and protector of Earth Realm Raiden. They are instructed that they must eliminate this hand of Tarkatan Warriors to aid the Earth warriors fight the Dragon King Onaga. Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi & Ayane nod with determination and honor.

They encounter the hand of Tarkatans in the living forest.

Bloodlust on. Team Ninja is fighting at their best.

Team Ninja

vs

75 Tarkatans

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 21st, 2007 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 09:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Anyone?

They can do it.

My 2 cents.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:12 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way in hell are they going to overcome 75 S. Primes.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:13 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Excellent thread my friend.

The key here is obviously teamwork for the ninja. That shouldn't be much of a problem. I see the best strategy for the ninja as this.

Kasumi will act as infantry. Due to having the quickest teleports and quickest charging ninpo, she'll be able to hang on the inside the longest. Her goal isn't to destroy them herself. Her purpose is to halt their progress and hopefully trim down their numbers a little.

Hayabusa will also be infantry, but his job will differ slightly. He will engage up close but will use his more powerful ninpo to keep the Tarkatan's close together. He will probably hang around the edges of the enemy a little more.

Hayate will go in and die......jk. He will comb the outskirts assisting Hayabusa when he can. Using his Torn Sky Blast, his primary purpose will be guarding the ace in the hole which brings me to......

Ayane. She will surve as the group's "tactical nuke". While Kasumi and Hayabusa handle crowd control, she will charge her ninpo. Hayate will handle any stray uglies that come her way. When she is ready to blast, the other three teleport a safe distance away.

Now, Ayane's blast may not kill every warrior there. If that happens, all the ninja will rush in to slay any stragglers.

It's a LOT of people to fight, but I think they can do it.

However, Hayate will die in the proccess.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 22nd, 2007 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:15 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he will not. It's been obvious since several months ago how you constantly underestimate him, calling him a pussy and so forth.

Hayate easily disabled a swat team within seconds and has demonstrated remarkable speed. Those creatures will be no problem when he's fighting along Kasumi, Hayabusa and Ayane.

And Ayane's ninpo will definitely destroy all of those creatures. It surged through one of the towers completely, so it would consume 75 tarkatans without a doubt.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:21 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Good strategy. I do believe Ayane is the ace in the hole, but I have an even better strategy.

Here it is:

1. Hayabusa stands beside Ayane, Hayate & Kasumi and casts this Ninpo:

This will allow Ayane to cast her powerful Ninpo blast while also being safe.

2. Hayate uses his bow to shoot down any tarkatans trying to board them.

3. Hayabusa leaps down and uses this Ninpo to clear his landing zone and blast as many tarkatans as he can:

4. At the same time Hayate will blast them with the following, powerful arrow and then join Hayabusa:

5. Kasumi will aid Hayate & Hayabusa in melee combat.

6. After Ayane is done charging her ninpo she will perform it and blast the tarkatans. I am pretty sure an explosion of this maginute will take a lot of them down:

7. Hayate, Hayabusa, Ayane & Kasumi teleport out of harm's way. Then they proceed to take down any tarkatans still standing.

What do you think?

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 22nd, 2007 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:32 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayate s
LOL

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:35 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
No, he will not. It's been obvious since several months ago how you constantly underestimate him, calling him a pussy and so forth.

And Ayane's ninpo will definitely destroy all of those creatures. It surged through one of the towers completely, so it would consume 75 tarkatans without a doubt.

Truthfully, most of the time I am just messing around when I bag on Hayate. I know he's strong and can hang with a lot of the top tier even if he wouldn't beat many of them. It's just so fun to hate on him though.

The reason I say Ayane's ninpo might not kill everyone is due to the fact that it's in a forest. If Kasumi and Hayabusa can't group together everyone then some will be able to avoid the blast. They're also may be some that hid or something.

Oh and SuperboyPrime, your strategy also works. I forgot about the levitate the ground deal. I just wanted more melee action since it will look cooler than just blasting everyone lol. This is a great I idea for a fight. I wish there was a MK/DOA crossover where we could see this.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:44 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Hayate's Torn Sky Blast and Ayane's "Ninpo no Metsu".
They can win.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Jul 22nd, 2007 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:26 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't think of the TSB stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:27 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Damn...I also forgot about the Torn Sky Blast.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:21 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE....TORN...SKY...BLAST

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:40 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

This is obviously a battle about teamwork and control, it's like herding a bunch of sheep.

Only these sheep have razor teeth and armblades and are mad hellbent on your destruction.

The biggest trick is going to be the crowd control, Tarkatan may appear nothing but bestial but don't think that they're stupid.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 12:55 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Exactly.

That is why I had Ayane safely prepping Ninpo from above.

I was originally going to have the tarkatans being led by Baraka and Mileena, but I figured out that would tip the odds, although they already are, heavily in their favor.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 12:58 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

These Tarkatan are not just stupid friggin Moblins that can be slaughtered by the hundreds, they are highly trained, sharp teethed, arm bladed warriors who I think can do everything Baraka can do only weaker. Hayate is the weakest on the team, and Ryu is the strongest, just keep that in mind. All this complicated ass plans you are discussing, you make it sound like the Tarkatans are in one big ass orgy while they are discussing how to take the mini army down, they're not, they'll be attacking them and ripping them to shreds.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:01 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Doesn't take more than 2 seconds for Team Ninja to be off the ground with Hayabusa's spell. From that position they can either blast the crap out of them with Ninpo, or engage them in melee(not really wise) long enough for Ayane to summon her ninpo.

And besides those plans are just possible scenarios for them to win. I give team ninja at least 1 victory with my strategy, because although it's effective that does not mean it's always going to work.

By the way Sub Zero managed to slay a hand of tarkatans by his lonesome in Deception. It's not a sin to think these 4 working effectively can pull off the same stunt.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:07 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't take more than 2 seconds for Team Ninja to be off the ground with Hayabusa's spell. From that position they can either blast the crap out of them with Ninpo, or engage them in melee(not really wise) long enough for Ayane to summon her ninpo.

And besides those plans are just possible scenarios for them to win. I give team ninja at least 1 victory with my strategy, because although it's effective that does not mean it's always going to work.

By the way Sub Zero managed to slay a hand of tarkatans by his lonesome in Deception. It's not a sin to think these 4 working effectively can pull off the same stunt.
No, I mean that it's not as though they have some sort of mental link that will allow them to form these complicated plans during the battle, they won't have time to form one as the Tarkatans will be rushing them trying to cut them to pieces. I didn't play Deception, was it in an open battle like this one?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:19 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team Ninja have been fighting together for a long time. Quite in fact their teamwork skills are very formidable. Do remember that Team Ninja does have knowledge about them from Raiden, and that Team Ninja is seeking them to halt their progess and aid the MK forces of good. I'll look for Sub's deception ending.

Sub Zero vs tarkatan horde

He fought them in the same arena.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:24 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team Ninja have been fighting together for a long time. Quite in fact their teamwork skills are very formidable. Do remember that Team Ninja does have knowledge about them from Raiden, and that Team Ninja is seeking them to halt their progess and aid the MK forces of good. I'll look for Sub's deception ending.
Oh sure, give one team prep.mad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:27 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What's so bad about it?

It's 4 against f'ing 75 dude.

I need to give them a chance, don't you agree?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:30 AM