KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Riot Of The Blood Iori VS Violent Ken

Riot Of The Blood Iori VS Violent Ken
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Riot Of The Blood Iori VS Violent Ken

A insane Iori VS a Orochi powered Ken! smile

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:01 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riot of Blood Iori IMO.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:07 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(Diehard Ken fanboy) but I must say Violent Ken has done nothing to make me think he is superior to this out of control version of Iori.

Ok...A Ken that is willing to kill is dangerous. Very ****ing dangerous, but he lacks any feats to make a debate for him without fanboy bias.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

You're a Ken fanboy? I didn't know that.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:15 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

ken's gameplay moves pretty much shows that his power is supreme compared to his regular mode. basically similar to riot of blood, tremendous powerup, while losing control. you can argue about gameplay mechs but they are still used to judge what the character can do a lot of the times.

iori's still wins though

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 11:50 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I'm guessing Violent Ken was powered up by some Orochi power, like Chris, Yashiro and Shermie was. I doubt he was in the Riot of the blood stage.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 12:15 AM
lightness

no he was powered up by bison's psycho power, which does seem inferior to orochi power

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 01:18 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yes is it inferior to the Orochi Power.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 01:19 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violent Ken due to his feat in SVC GNs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 01:58 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violent Ken is a "what if?" character.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 02:00 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lightness
no he was powered up by bison's psycho power,

W-R-O-N-G-! He was wielding the power of Orochi. If he was, Bison would of obviously identified this in their conversation scene. And Ken's Shinbu Messatsu shows his ties with Orochi with the signature Orochi Skull as well as his scene with Riot Of The Blood Iori (I think).

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lightness
which does seem inferior to orochi power

Of course it is.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 02:00 AM
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violent Ken killed M.Bison with one hadouken, killed both Kyo & Terry and stalemates Evil Ryu, Shin Akuma, Nightmare Gesse & Serious Mr Karate

Thats not the Ken Masters that i know and love

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 03:38 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

What? Did you get that from the SVC Comic? If so I demand you to give the source.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 03:47 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

feats aren't everything people. if ken is having orochi power AND psycho power to add to his own fighting powers then ken is going to be one ugly mofo to deal with. besides Riot iori will wind up getting tired in a matter of seconds.
a focused fighter with that much skill.........i'll go with Ken on this one. regular iori vs regular ken is a massive stomp in iori's favor, but this one, no way R Iori is winning.

~Sado

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 09:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hell has frozen over.

Though...as always I'd have to disagree and say that I do believe Ken can handle Regular Iori without much trouble. Riot of the Blood Iori is another story.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 08:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

V.Ken wins. If Regular Iori fought Ken I think it'd be a very close fight regardless of who won. Ken ain't a pushover for anybody.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 12:32 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Hell has frozen over.

don't even start supes mad
laughing
just kidding. look dude i'll say it as it is. by the way "blood and flames" post in teh videogames discussion section. you might want to check it out. an extensive and knowledgable discussion of the flames and bloodline issues. its kinda like the Jin uberness explanation i gave. smokin'

see ya. and no Iori will beat Ken relatively easily. the day ken can make the ground shake and people kneal with mere powerups! no exaggeration. all from Iori's display in his KoF2001 prologue. he made the ground shake and Seth crumble to his knees after he just breifly powered up. and as explained, Iori=godtier. wink
have fun reading all that. ken is cool, no doubt, but he aint beating Iori. not now. not ever.

quote:
If Regular Iori fought Ken I think it'd be a very close fight regardless of who won.

shut up, foo! mad

~Sado

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 09:22 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote