KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cenarius, Elune .Vs. Kratos, Athena .Vs. Kain, Raziel!

Cenarius, Elune .Vs. Kratos, Athena .Vs. Kain, Raziel!
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Shocked Cenarius, Elune .Vs. Kratos, Athena .Vs. Kain, Raziel!

Since all my old threads failed by me matching up one godly character and a mere mortal or something, I decided to bring out the big guns raver

No stealing of souls!

Cenarius and Elune [WoW]!

Vs.

Kratos and Athena [GoW]!

Vs.

Raziel and Kain [LoK]!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:26 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Stalemate..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Aren't these 1v1v1 threads not allowed?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:36 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Aren't these 1v1v1 threads not allowed?

I dont know.. Maybe not.. I looked at the rules but I'm still uncertain..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Lana said 1v1v1 threads aren't allowed.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:45 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I guess that means 2v2v2 threads aren't allowed either..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:45 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Re: Cenarius, Elune .Vs. Kratos, Athena .Vs. Kain, Raziel!

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Since all my old threads failed by me matching up one godly character and a mere mortal or something, I decided to bring out the big guns raver

No stealing of souls!

Cenarius and Elune [WoW]!

Vs.

Kratos and Athena [GoW]!

Vs.

Raziel and Kain [LoK]!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:07 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

If anyone would win, it'd be [WoW], but it'll be a stalemate..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with Darth, likely a stalemate since none would be able to hit kain of these and without soul stealing he cannot take them with ease

whats the canon abilities i wonder of Elune, Cenarius was powerful but i cant remember him being great and Elune is fairly powerful. Kratos is Strong but still a bit of a thugish lump, he will fail to the other quickthinking enemies even with Athene of knowledge at his side.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The reason I believe of a stalemate isn't the fact that Kain is unreachable.. It's because Elune is..

Fairly powerful?

Elune has no physical, nor spiritual form.. She exists, but as a mysterious way beyond understanding.. She never enters a battle and she's a bringer of peace..

She sings a song, and none of the other foes will be fighting eachother.. She removes their will to battle..

A stalemate..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:48 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes i just read that now, form WoWwiki, so they wont fight eachother anyway, maybe this should be taken away, but then elune would be usless except for maybe a healer otherwise there is no fight meh, Lana will prob be the Elune in this one and stop them from fighting coz its against the rules isnt it? hehe smile

another note is that her power is not the final word..for afterall she could not stop the burning legions movement, i doubt she could stop Kain and Raz or the two Gods from GOW if she cannot defeat much of the legion, its proof her power is not infinite in these things

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 13th, 2007 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:52 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Hehe.. Lana, keeper of peace..

Useless? She has an immense amount of power.. She just doesn't want to enter combat..

And since she does/doesn't exist.. both, actually She cannot die.. This battle would never end, and if it would, it'd be because she'd decide to fight..

You cannot fight what doesn't exist..

Seriously, this should end as a stalemate, or warcraft victory..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

your overhyping Elune, obviously she hasnt much power in the way of combat, otherwise she could of beaten the burning legion or destroyed some of them. She has little power/no power over arcane forces and can be destroyed since it clearly states none of the eternals are invincible.

but no one is likely to win this at all

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:20 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I never said she had much power in the way of combat.. Power doesn't always go in the behalf of destruction.. Just because she cannot destroy, or is a warrior, doesn't mean shes not powerful..

And did you just say she has littl/no power over arcane forces?

Please explain to me how she's the master of the moon, then? How she can trough arcane magic send stars and beams from the moon upon her target.. With only little/no arcane power

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:39 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I never said she had much power in the way of combat.. Power doesn't always go in the behalf of destruction.. Just because she cannot destroy, or is a warrior, doesn't mean shes not powerful..

And did you just say she has littl/no power over arcane forces?

Please explain to me how she's the master of the moon, then? How she can trough arcane magic send stars and beams from the moon upon her target.. With only little/no arcane power

sry, when you said she has an immense amount of power but doesnt want to enter combat, it sounded as if you were saying if she did, she would be very powerful in combat, i must have misinterpreted it.

hmm i put that about arcane power wrong, but she does not like arcane power, it seems she looks upon most non nature magic as a corruption force, so i assumed she would not use Arcane magic, only her nature magic which is probably capable of doing those things. perhaps she doesnt use magic to do such feets, it may be simply an attunement of power, not magic. Like an ability

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Either way, I strongly believe in a stalemate..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:02 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Stalemate? blink

Lame

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:44 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Burning thought
i agree with Darth, likely a stalemate since none would be able to hit kain of these and without soul stealing he cannot take them with ease

whats the canon abilities i wonder of Elune, Cenarius was powerful but i cant remember him being great and Elune is fairly powerful. Kratos is Strong but still a bit of a thugish lump, he will fail to the other quickthinking enemies even with Athene of knowledge at his side.

He still as a butt load of things he can do, Kain leads the team to victory. . .Then feeds on them. evil face

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:43 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

is this really Sandai or am i being mocked laughing nvm mocked or not your on my side it seems for now

but even i dont know about beating Elune, Kain has tonnes more he can do but if she can stop them from fighting then no one can win

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:34 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Burning thought
is this really Sandai or am i being mocked laughing nvm mocked or not your on my side it seems for now

but even i dont know about beating Elune, Kain has tonnes more he can do but if she can stop them from fighting then no one can win

Pleased to let you know, he is worse than you yes

Even you admitted this could be a stalemate stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:53 AM