KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hwoarang vs Chun-li

Hwoarang vs Chun-li
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Hwoarang vs Chun-li

Chun-li decides to enter the iron fist tournament. They both make it to the semi finals. Their battle areana is ontop of a mountain top. the same one where Heichi tossed his son from.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:00 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Chun-Li: *throws a fireball*
Hwoarang: *gets hit and flies down the mountain*

Chun-Li Wins, Flawless Victory!

Thatīs how it would go... But if Chun-Li wouldnīt have her specials, then Hwoarang would maybe win. big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:17 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Puh Rang blocks fire ball and side thrust Li in the gut sending her off the cliff. Li fireballs are crap

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:45 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. Fireballs in the SF verse are unnavoidable, not to mention they annihilate anyone in the Tekken verse, even the punk-ass Bryan Fury. There's no way in hell Whoarang will win this yo.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:48 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no way Hwo wins SG.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:55 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Well were talking about the games. Not the movies. And in the Games they could be blocked. Rang cooter stomps Li

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:55 PM
Csdabest

Yall Really have no faith in the Rang man

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:56 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hwo is T3h gayness, he gets stomped by Dan Hibiki with both arms and a leg tied behind his back.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:57 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

if that was the case.Dan Hibiki gets crotch stomps by Rang.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:02 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dan Hibiki beats Hwoarang? Laughable, no offense my Pyron loving friend.

Chun-Li wins...because she's Chun-Li. She got her shit beat by Tifa Lockhart. Give her this one at least.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:03 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way, Chun-Li DOES have more meat on her legs than Hwoarang does on his whole body. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:37 AM
Otus
A come-back maker!

Hehhee, agreed! big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:29 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

F*CK yeah and you should see my Chun-Li respect thread. cool

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:00 PM
Csdabest

hold on...hold on...Chun li gets beat my Tifa???

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:04 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well of course. Tifa was in the same game as invincible Sephiroth and Cloud, so she's immortal too.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'd like to see a matchup of 3rd strike chun vs T5 / T6 hwo
'that' would be a nicely fought battle.. with chun ending as the victor

I think you peeps are trynna use the 'vs' series chun (which would definitely kill hwo), which is overboard, IMO

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:56 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, Tifa beats the crap out of Chun-Li since Li's showings pale to Tifa's.

Li could beat Hwoarang...but I'm not counting 'rang out just yet.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:44 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Dan Hibiki beats Hwoarang? Laughable, no offense my Pyron loving friend.

Not, really. confused

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:56 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So do you think Dan beats Rang? I don't see how a joke character who most likely hasn't any feats defeats Hwoarang who kicks armed soldiers around, in my honest opinion.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:00 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, Chun-Li jumps on Hwoarang's head and sits on his shoulders, attempting to to twist his head with her thighs. Hwoarang slams her body on the ground and eats her out while spanking her ass. Chun-Li enjoys it. The end.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:39 AM