KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Deathwing vs Team Fantasy

Deathwing vs Team Fantasy
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Deathwing vs Team Fantasy

Deathwing vs team Fantasy

Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonhart
Genesis
Weiss

Grade 3 magic and summoning are in play along with Deathwings full capabilites withthe demon stone.(keep forgetting name)
Oh and in this topic Deathing Adamantium skin is Adamantium Diamond from its actual definition. Shoot

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:57 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

nerfing deathwings skin, hmmm....he takes it i say

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:02 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Re: Deathwing vs Team Fantasy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
Deathwing vs team Fantasy

Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonhart
Genesis
Weiss

Grade 3 magic and summoning are in play along with Deathwings full capabilites withthe demon stone.(keep forgetting name)
Oh and in this topic Deathing Adamantium skin is Adamantium Diamond from its actual definition. Shoot

It's called the demon soul.. What does "Grade 3 magic" mean?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:05 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Its thier highest form of Magic. I beleive it goes(just stating for cure)) Cure,Cura, Curaga. Im not sue of the exact terms but i know there were three levels so thats why i mention 3rd grade. Highest magic form...

Im not nurfing Deathwings armor. There are only two types of Adamantium. One being from Marvel and the other being diamond. Since the game never gave what their adamantium is. We can only go by its definition without violating copyright from marvel. So its far from nerf. Diamond is still the hardest substance known to man on earth. So its far from nurfing.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:17 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel copyright something that is in mythology? no....

Deathwings adamantium is a metal, not diomand, it would say Diomand if it was, as if Blizz would make use Adamantium if they meant Diomand..sillyness

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:27 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Look up the definition of Adamantium yourself. You will see there is the Marvel one. The definition stating that Adamantium is Latin or derivation from the latin word that means Diamond. Why would they say diamond over Adamantium. Adamantium sounds cooler. Adamnatium has been seen in several other games As diamond. But instead of saying adamantium they might Say Adamantine. Don't argue with me argue the actual definition of the word and the people who created the word Adamantium.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:32 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm so going to post at Blizzard's official forum and ask about Neltharions skin..

However, I dont think it's diamond.. Because there are diamond equipment in WoW.. I myself had a diamond crusted shield, along with a Diamond Breastplate.. I have also had an Adamantium crusted armor and adamantium helmet.. So, I think they are quite different..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:32 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

If it is all those Final Fantasy people at their best, I think it is too much for Deathwing to fight of

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:37 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I could only find two definition of Adamantium. So thats all i could really state its armor as. I hope you find out so we can figure it out once and for all. And the more I look up Adamntium its states it more reffered to as Diamond in theMiddle ages where I beleive the whole universe time line is based from. I just seee too much evidence pointing to the fact that the armor is most likely diamond.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:38 AM
Csdabest

oh and i forgot to mention I beleive Sephiroth does not have Supernova.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:39 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD could be right, but hes got the full power of the demon soul, and his adamantium skin, also he still has an advantage of flight because i dont know about the others but i know Cloud cant fly, only sephiroth has shown he can levitate himself. Not to menstion their spells especialyl their best one take a little longer to cast than it takes deathwing to breathe

Adamantium is not diamond in Warcraft, as Darth said their seperate item classes, i have also had diffrent diomand AND adamantium equipment

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:40 AM
Csdabest

Cloud was flying and levitating in Advent Children
Sephiroth is seen Flying
Genesis was seen levitating in the popular spar of Gen and Ang vs Sephy
Weiss...Other than omega i havent see him fly
Squall uses Aero to fly. So basicly all characters can fly but im not sure about Weiss

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:43 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Cloud was flying and levitating in Advent Children
Sephiroth is seen Flying
Genesis was seen levitating in the popular spar of Gen and Ang vs Sephy
Weiss...Other than omega i havent see him fly
Squall uses Aero to fly. So basicly all characters can fly but im not sure about Weiss

Cloud was not doing that in Advent Children

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:45 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Watch closely in the fight with sephiroth. You will see him floating in the air not falling as sephiroth comes to take a strike at him.. As there are only two definition of adamantium. One from marvel and the diamond definition. If blizzard definition was different then it should have and most likely would have been posted by now. I hope Darth gets a definet answer from officials at Blizzard

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:48 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:57 AM
MadMel
Heh

Watch closely in the fight with sephiroth. You will see him floating in the air not falling as sephiroth comes to take a strike at him.. As there are only two definition of adamantium. One from marvel and the diamond definition. If blizzard definition was different then it should have and most likely would have been posted by now. I hope Darth gets a definet answer from officials at Blizzard

your mistaking "floating" with "falling an incredible distance"...it looks like hes floating because hes really high up...same goes for genesis in that fight with seph..
cloud is only truely flying when he did that omnishlash thing at the end erm

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

To do a move you would need the need skills to do a move. And be good at it. But hey If he reaches Deathwing Via Omnislash its still a nice little damage bonus. And for the topic you posted on the official boards. I will check it frequently. the guy said that it was a hard allow created by nano technology. If wow has nano-technology ill go with it. I havent played that deeply into WOW

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:11 AM
MadMel
Heh

thats the point of limit breaks..they allow the character to perform feats they could never do otherwise..cloud cannot fly without a limit break, he is simply strong enough to effortlessly jump great heights..if a regular man was as strong and durable and agile as cloud, without having any other of his powers, they could perform the same jumping feats without flight erm

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Interesting. I have to go watch the movie again. People on other forums proved to me he was flying(levitating) in that fight .

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

nope, its just physics...saying cloud is capable of levitating is the same as saying a parachute diver could levitate under his own power as well erm

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:21 AM